Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56982 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by maureensylvia(f): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say these daughters of Delilah are all useless, most of you will call us bittered guys. Now OP is mourning his father (RIP) and a useless Nigerian liability wh0re that he called his girlfriend is asking for Christmas chopping money.

OP, that's a big red flag and I urge you to cancel every marriage plans you have with that wh0re else the community kpekus you personalize will cheat on you if things goes south after marriage.

OP, I don't want to call you a SIMP but your last paragraph is saying otherwise, why should you be seeking validation from all these useless daughters of jezebel on nairaland. Baba it's totally WRONG

Out of curiosity... Did anyone break your heart?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by truthfulnigeria: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nawa o... bro the babe no send ur papa be that
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
u r just a worthless son,I no ur parents have disowned u.very soon u will be stone to death for stealing.just b4 this month comes to an end.
Make your forking mind up fool! grin i thought i have used my parents for money ritual, how can they disown me if i used them for ritual?

And you will be ran over by a truck after for raping your mother. grin next week
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by apostle96: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give her the money asap...so that she won't leave youGive her the money asap...so that she won't leave youGive her the money asap...so that she won't leave you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by edunaragold(f): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
3verblazing:
How old is she?
only a woman will as this stupid question, even a 15 yrs old will simpatice with any one if a relationship dies ,she no like him joor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
bakynes:

I repeat the two of una no get one bit of sense at all.
yes. Just like your father cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by lilyheaven: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Please stop insulting orphans, orphans don’t behave like this.
stacyadams:
..,just use ur wedding money go beer parlour.... Nigerians girls(orphans) are useless.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Sorry for your loss bro.

It is well.

As for the lady, I don't think she is into you to extent of you considering forever with her..

I feel you are using your little resources to keep her or you are her case of ladies dating who they love and marry who is ready/available.

A lady who is into you, puts your emotions first...Infact she cries when you cry and laugh when you laugh.

Maybe your God is alive for not allowing you marry of the strange women out there.

Nawa o..Is it like you guys don't see the red flags or blinded by the free sex.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gulfer: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
She's heartless a Jezebel undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Naustine(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's the essence of calling him poor? Why didnt you give your wife 1million dollars make we know say you get money?
U de mind him?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Munzy14(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

When a girl loves you, your feelings and emotions are her utmost concern.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.
This is one of such cases where one considers those your preachings..

She no even respect the dead man sef undecided

Na bone straight and pepperdem she want do.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bro, run o!!

She has been sent to come and finish you KPATAKPATA!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SmartPolician: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior

Bringing it here is quite unnecessary.

Nobody knows it all.

Explain to her why you cannot do what she asked for.

If she insists, blast her.

If what you have in mind is to dump her because of this, you never truly loved her.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Johnchrix(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
davidtemi:
Meaning she would wear d clothes on Christmas day and be happy even when u are mourning.

She no well

My dad died February, till today my wife knw something is missing in d house and behave herself

Probably she's seeing someone else..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by XYZo: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.

Take this advice at your own peril

Have which yeye conversation ? If you try this then it means dem don use your head big time .

Dump her and take to your heels right now while you can . Thank you God that she showed who she really is at this time angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Anakazo22: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

The earlier you discard and do away with that demon, the better for your sanity.

All the same, accept my condolences on the death of your father. God rest his soul.

Gbam.. you said it all
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by flokii: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
@OP That's a red flag you should not ignore.. should you feel down or unable to provide money tomorrow, such a lady won't look at you twice before dumping you.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by JDGirl(f): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
shocked! It pains me that some ladies do not have heart of sympathy, imagine asking the poor guy that just lost his dad for 50k just for christmas that she will spend with another person... Pls my kindly advice don't give her the money if not you will be making the biggest mistake in your life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by byinks(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why bringing it here...you're at the age of reasoning. Accept you made a mistake, that girl is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by apostle96: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Get her the money asap...so that she won't leave youGet her the money asap...so that she won't leave youGet her the money asap...so that she won't leave you
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by annayawchee: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Egbon na jezebella you been dey roll with.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by almarthins(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
She's not just into you.

Seconded
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by annayawchee: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
bros or sis, You're a big disappointment to your creator nd the community at large
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by almarthins(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
annayawchee:
Egbon na jezebella you been dey roll with.. cheesy

You see am well
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by moneyissweet(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Delete her number and never talk to her ever again,she is wicked, selfish, heartless and useless.

If you ever give her that money your father's spirit will deal with you.

What a useless woman she is.

LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Modarun(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
According to Kevlin Samuels and Dr. Peterson, the most dangerous people on earth are weak men. The powers that be and dev worshipers ha e done just a out everything to make sure zyz generation men and those coming after in the future are weak ass men. Why that how you destroy society. You don't need to a doctor or a psychologist to knw the OP is one weak ass man. If you were a strong man, raised well with balls shame won't even allow you to bring this here. Why, a strong man won't come here to seek advice, he will know the best thing to do is to send that daughter of jezebel out of his life. Mentioning it sef would be a big let down to his ego. Pls send her the 50k after all when you went to toast her, you were promising to take good care of her. You were even bragging about the money you would spend on her empty, Money sucking head. Like I always said, I don't blame these women, Nigerian men are the biggest simps on planet earth. You used money to get her, why are you now crying cos she is demanding for the only currency you displayed to attract her.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Eserise1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Quit the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by annayawchee: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
almarthins:

You see am well

Omo... Some people can be cold o

Billing him in that situation?

Abi na evella she be ni grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by almarthins(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:

What do you intend to achieve with a demon's phone number?

Hihihi... The guy populate. He wan use and dump. Some girls deserve d kind of guy that come their way.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TristanX: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
I once has such an experience but it was during my mum’s death. Imagine such heartlessness. Some girls deserve to die miserably. Yes I said it
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by tivta(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reminds me of my so called female cousin, lost my dad earlier this year i didn't hear anything from her nor see her during the burial, this December she sends a message saying she's about getting married,i just said congrats and cut the call.
Seriously girls of today are too self centered, imagine getting that type of attitude from my so called blood?
Guys really need to be careful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Johnchrix(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Always visit olosho and Redpill threads u will will fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.