Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56988 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by abimic(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Well, if she rates high in other things, then have a rethink. She might not see from your angle these things. Give her a second chance, and talk to her about your feelings on what she did, if she is unremorseful and unapologetic, ditch her right on the spot, she is not worth the stress.

Why on earth would your woman be demanding such from you after your dad's death, Is she jobless?

You really must have condoned some other things for her to be this mean.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
I pity ur parents, they did a bad job raising a fool and dimwit as a son.i really pity them.they most be passing through alot
lick my ass grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by SenatePresdo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

Bro, women generally are not smart creatures, you know why? They find it very difficult to conceal their subconscious feelings.

Let me tell you this from a very neutral ground, even though I don't take women serious at all.

Your father was sick, and his dying procedure was slow. I mean, he didn't die suddenly without any trace of illness.

So that period his health wasn't improving, the doubts of him surviving would start coming into the minds of few people, which your girlfriend might me among the people. So her mind was prepared, and she thought you were also prepared.
it happened to my cousin sister when my Uncle died, she didn't even cry, not even the day they buried him.

But like most women, they think everybody reasons like them. If her little shallow mind told her you won't be happy if she ask you for money that period, she wouldn't have asked you for that money. But they don't reason.

They reason like kids.. The reason why I don't take them serious.

You know her more than we do, aside from this incidence has she been good to you?
If she's been a good girl, just overlook this her lapse, girls can be silly at TIMES, ALL OF THEM.

But if you aren't convinced about her yet, then refuse to giver her the money, and see her reaction towards you.

If she get pissed off, she's not the one for you.

If she felt sad for being insensitive, just forgive her.

May your Dad's soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Paulianfa(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ur heading explained the situation...
She is a... mehn I lack word to describe this daughter of jezebel.
Guy run o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by loswhite(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?
How can someone in pains have this stupid time to type this rubbish...Asking us stupid questions....few days after the death of your father you already on nairaland...lol. Oga go and credit her the 50k you did not lost your father.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Biafraaa: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
One4me:

If you read the post and you understand, you will see where he talked about going to do introduction of families. angry angry
Then let him do the transfer after all it's her future wife.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jacoik(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Abeg can you give me her contact? Am asking for a brother because we need to buy Xmas gift for her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gimakon2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Make she try get understanding. Try talking some senses to her. These girls we day date nowadays sef
She day aware of what is going on na em she wan do like person way one nut loose for her head. Try and talk some senses to her, if she start to give attitude, abeg ya gbawa door, follow 2022 day go o. No time.

Which kain nonsense be this?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by wolebest: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

She's got nothing to contribute to your welfare.

You better sit up.

Xmas things indeed.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Pclemenza: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
It is so irritating to me when a female says I will flash you when I'm less busy so you can call back. I Immediately see you as a wrecker

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's the essence of calling him poor? Why didnt you give your wife 1million dollars make we know say you get money?
.... Don't mind the poor fool that spent only 80k on his family for Christmas but have the temerity to call another man poor.

No be him mates dey give their wife money in millions? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Omalicious1: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Has she ever given you that kind of amount before? If yes, then she's right to ask...but if no, kindly disengage for your mental safety.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Sirqt5(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
loswhite:
How can someone in pains have this stupid time to type this rubbish...Asking us stupid questions....few days after the death of your father you already on nairaland...lol. Oga go and credit her the 50k you did not lost your father.
is being on Nairaland a crime ? he needs folks to encourage him . since him get useless gf wey not dey think abt anyone but herself . fyi , he's not obligated to give her a dime . let her go ask her Father . Nigerian girls using bfs as ATMs is becomin unbecomin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by evictor305: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Best response on this brother
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Naustine(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
So because your dad died christmas should be put on hold? Your Dad is dead! life goes on for the living, does this mean you will never spend money ever again co's your father died?.

So he is her daily bread? Asing when the bible said "give us our daily bread" it was him the bible meant

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
lick my ass grin
mannerless son,hope u have not used ur father for money ritual.i pity that man dat gave birth to a worthless and useless child like u.he is truly a failure as a father

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Tbeiz: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
RUN!
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
3verblazing:
How old is she?
Age doesn't matter. What she did wasn't right and she wasn't into him. He should have seen the signs from before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by womenareapezz: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
poweredcom:
That a sign that she is as useless as a toilet paper even toilet paper usefull pass her

@womenareapezz and @Savedday always warn you guys stay away from these naija gals dem no be am ....

Sey u be father christmas or wat ...tell her say her papa is crazy
a toilet paper at least got one function which is useful to the society and community!
She on the other hand got no function undecided

Let them keep following animals called naija women at their own Risk

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
mannerless son,hope u have not used ur father for money ritual.i pity that man dat gave birth to a worthless and useless child like u.he is truly a failure as a father
Yes,i have and your father is next i will use for money ritual, after your father, your son. grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by premierlead: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Let me register my opinion here...

She's someone like that ahnie here, daughters of Jazebel everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Naustine:

So he is her daily bread? Asing when the bible said "give us our daily bread" it was him the bible meant
So you believe all that fairy stories in that story book you call bible? grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by enesty77(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op this one fit kill you oo... Tuwama 440

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Naustine(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

How insensitive of you... Can't u decipher that this guy is much younger than u and so his father is obviously far younger than your own dad? ...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Beedude(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Even person wey dey owe me money, if hin papa die I no go fit ask the money back. Not to mention someone who isn't owing me. Some ladies get mind sha

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

What other sign do you need? Your woman can't hide her selfishness. You need someone to tell you to call it quits?

Dem no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Emmacy001: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Chaii
That girl is wicked o
And she knew that your dad just passed away
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Yes,i have and your father is next i will use for money ritual, after your father, your son. grin
u r just a worthless son,I no ur parents have disowned u.very soon u will be stone to death for stealing.just b4 this month comes to an end.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Baino01: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Op, RIP to pops. I think you attracted her by spending on her that's probably why she sounds this entitled(her christmas things). If you really want to wife her, get her to invest in the relationship too so she has something to stay for and look to, even if it's you or the prospect of the future journey in life with you(her man) because right now you're just a glorified ATM card. Tell her to soil you too as you've spoilt her. If she's unwilling to invest into the relationship she can't hold a marriage.
LaSenior:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bekpo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
tee59:
Accept my condolences. She's not yours niggar,ditch the bitch like a worthless tissue.

Let's talk 09043872066
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Dodobalogun: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na she kill Ur papa because of that make she no buy Xmas things.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Naustine(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

Your children are your responsibilities...so u only took care of your responsibility as a father...it's not his responsibility to get her Christmas stuffs. You of all people should know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.