Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes (56994 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by favour32(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wetin be that cuban sprinter name?
Borrow that guy legs!
If you know you know.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Wantedmiller: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

Her feelings first before any other thing. Plenty women will do it.

Just tell her to wait that you will give her your father's inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Ybaby: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
pansophist:
Tell her you don't have, let her do her worse. Probably she will leave, and that's a good thing.

How you arrived at the decision to marry such a girl makes me question your ability to scrutinise a woman that will become an everlasting responsibility on you.

You see marriage as fairy tales, photoshoot, mind blowing sex and angelic children, but it's work, everlasting work. You'll pay bills, you will need peace of mind.

You'll want to drop down your mask when you are in your house, you will want to be vulnerable, be supported, take care of when sick, not insulted, respected. And I'm just scratching the surface.

Do you think such woman can put up with this? Billing you of 50k, when your father just died. No consolation from her at all. How can you be shocked? It's like you didn't studied who you're dating.

As the Bible said, my people suffer for lack of knowledge. What you can do right now is to give her the middle finger, but as usual, you'll rationalize it, forgive her, and marry a problem. Then ask God why you're suffering for nothing later.

Like the story of Cain and Abel, when Cain gave God scrap as sacrifice, and was surprised things are going bad for him. But God told him, you're the source of your suffering. Your brother Abel gave me the best, and I blessed him. Leading to envy, and Cain killed his brother.

You have to accept that some people are damaged, just as you accept that dog barks. And don't try to change or wait or expect change. If they don't act right, learn to leave. Women plenty, don't be stuck with one.

The above said all I would have said.

It is not about the money. It is about the stone cold Heart of hers

It is about your terrible recruitment skill... You are HR hiring a life partner... Kindness should come before yansh.

Accept my condolences.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Emilia154(f): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Rip to ur dad,my condolences.ur gf doesnt love u and she is jst inconsiderate because u jst lost ur dad and u are goin through a lot of pain.instead of her to help soothe ur pain she day add salt to d injury.i advice u dump her sorry ass and move on because she doesnt love u and afta ur money.shikena

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
ccjoe:
So u lost ur dad mean she won't eat? She shouldn't maintain herself or what...I don't get

But why are some men like this?

How can u still be placing ur parent above your girl..
I taya oo! grin maybe his father took his bank account to the grave
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by poweredcom(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
That a sign that she is as useless as a toilet paper even toilet paper usefull pass her

@womenareapezz and @Savedday always warn you guys stay away from these naija gals dem no be am ....

Sey u be father christmas or wat ...tell her say her papa is crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin He will never ever spend money again his father took his bank account to the grave
joke apart,niggar u seriously talk like a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by mukthar2000(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ladies with owambe are like 5&6.
Imaging ur husband to be mourning his father and u are asking for charisma money at that moment,
Well all ladies are almost the same, the charismax preparation is more important to her than any other things, just be calmed with her op, later u called her attention for correction and both move on peaceful that is why we always their father, lecturer, heroes and husband to always correct them. Though she quickly called ur attention b4 u you spend the money on you,
Pls be calmed with her a lot of corrections are still awaiting bro.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
joke apart,niggar u seriously talk like a lunatic.
Yea, just like your father, it takes a child of a lunatic to know another lunatic grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guy wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind,
las las when you give her the money you won't be able to see her again in this world

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by bakynes(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin He will never ever spend money again his father took his bank account to the grave
I repeat the two of una no get one bit of sense at all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
My Condolences.

I wish you better experiences in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-CbF0IXkQo
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by EdoBoy90(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Some Nigerian ladies are useless and stupid. Some don't have sense, sorry to say.

One was telling me that I am the least he had dated. This is someone who didn't Learn work or go to school. She doesn't even know her problem let alone to solve it. She is so useless. I can't even spend the rest of my 3 months with. The last time I checked she was working in a Restaurant with a salary that is not enough for me to feed in 3 days.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
gypsey:
Yea, just like your father, it takes a child of a lunatic to know another lunatic grin
I pity ur parents, they did a bad job raising a fool and dimwit as a son.i really pity them.they most be passing through alot

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ibechris(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:
Mod please I want this piece to be pushed to front-page this is happening to me though I have prepared my Mind to do what is in my mind but I want this honourable house to look into this

I was supposed to go and do marital introduction but because of my dad's health which was going bad everyday I couldn't. I thought maybe when we stabilise him a little then I can quickly arrange for introduction but sadly my beloved Dad passed away 4days later

I have been crying endlessly and been so weak and saddened just this morning this girl I was planning on spending the rest of my life with chatted me up saying that she has looking at me since that I don't want to say anything concerning her Christmas things that she needs 50k to buy Christmas things. I was shocked to the bone haaaa why are you this heartless towards me? Does it mean you are not concerned about what I have been passing through, infact I don't want to speak more because God already saved me from a heartless lazy woman.

To the women in this forum is it right to ask your fiancee Christmas Money in the midst of seeing him mourning of his late Dad just few days his dad died this attitude of this girl is it right?

Go and date a working class lady and leave minimum wage girls that has nothing to add to u when married.

Pls,do not do the mistake of marrying a liability no how rich u are. The economy would demystify it as time goes on.

Pls,whether u like it or not,u have not girl friend.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by stasius: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Give her na.

You are telling us because you don't have abi?

Okay. Don't give her.

Am sure if you are Otedola you won't be disturbing us with this info.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by AmazingELixir: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
How old is she?
What's your relationship with her about? For Benefits or something serious that holds a future for both of you?

If it's for benefits, then you can't blame her and I wonder why you're surprised and feeling disappointed as you out to know what kind of relationship you guys are into.

I guess she understands the bases of the relationship more than you that is why she still asked for such knowing you're grieving. Now, You want to tell me you won't ask to sleep with her as you're grieving and expect her to give you? That's exactly how she sees it too. So, stop complaining because that's how such relationship works. Money for hand, back for ground.

Next time, when going into a relationship, try to know what you're going into by spelling out your relationship goals and expectations to each other so every one knows where he or she stands and what to expect at any given time.

undecided

You! don't you read...you're there asking useless questions
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Olaolex: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tit4Tat1:
You're seeing red flags, yet you're still asking questions
Did you even read at all? Re-read the post. This time, very slowly with rapt attention. Thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Lol. You are still asking. Meaning if the women say yes you will go ahead. shocked
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
AmazingELixir:

undecided

You! don't you read...you're there asking useless questions
that one na mumu.no waste your time quoting her
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Laughingkk: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Oga sorry for the painful loss of your dad....I think it has been a norm for guys like you to always buy the so called Christmas goodies for your chick since you believe in the christiandom scam called Christmas,stop the complaint and do the Christmas needful
Was Jesus really born on the 25th December?
Why are you celebrating scam?
Check your heart well cos your girl wants to look good for YOUR JESUS BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by occfx: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aladdin1:
even if you dint loss your dad.she has no right to bill you 50k.for why? i hate women who bill guys in a relationship.they are just like whores

That's even the main point... Christmas dey approach and you don't know you have to work hard and buy your self stuffs. You are waiting for someone to work and give you 50k. It is the red flag for me, you no bill your father na me you wan come bill.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by jacoik(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Our ancestors used your father's death to open your eyes. May your never close again, iseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lasenior i belive youre a grown adult so with what you've seen you don't need any advise again . grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good
..... Look at who is calling another a poor man.Just
50k for Christmas to a wife of 11 years and 30k to buy your kids cloths and yet you are making mouth. You are even poorer than the op. Rich man indeed.

Op pls do away with that fool ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
And people still dey marry every Saturday abobi I don leave here jare .. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
jacoik:
Our ancestors used your father's death to open your eyes. May your never close again, iseeeeeee
Hmmm sawdiki .. grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by CheapHomes1: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
LaSenior:

Where una de see these kind girls? Why complaining? Did they use big chain to chain you to her? I understand the need for this long story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by ibrocool(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
I can feel your pian cause I witnessed such.
I once had a girlfriend like that whom I promised to support her aspiring ventures.

Two days before the day I promised to give her some money, my house caught fire and I became homeless. I had to manage at a friend's.

Would you believe that this same girl still asked for what I promised her and even stopped talking to me when I confronted her.

To cut long story short. That's how our relationship ended.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by YesBoss1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
You need to leave her right now.
Na she be Jesus wey de do birthday?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by zionstaar75: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
aisha1314:

What she's done by asking you for money for Christmas after you've just lost your dad is not right at all. It shows selfishness and callousness on her part and that's not a good sign. You should consider this to be a major red flag.
I think you need to have a serious conversation with her about this and tell her that you don't approve of her behavior. If she sees the wrong in what she's done and she apologies sincerely then you can let it go. But if she just acts like she did nothing wrong the you should think about ending the relationship.
I can't imagine asking someone for money immediately after they've just lost a family member.
I ask guys what they really want in a lady?some people just choose a lady because of the phone or clothes she wears,I have never and will never date someone unproductive in my life so this kind of things can never happen to me.u don't have a job or business how will I ever want to date u?for what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by CheapHomes1: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kingpele:
You are a poor man that why ,I lost my dad just three weeks ago, my wife of eleven years cried bitterly for days but just three days ago I gave her 50k and bought clothes of my boys 30k ,if u have money she will know but if u don't have money to her knowledge, then run away from her for your own good

What's the essence of calling him poor? Why didnt you give your wife 1million dollars make we know say you get money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.