Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? (33230 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by hkunle71(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
A thief asking a thief how he manage to embezzle funds ... Shey u dey wine us ni?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Aboguede(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Oga stop defending people u don't even know just because u receive 30k to waste ur time here on NL. What do u know about Atiku and his so called money?

Besides, u are just a noise maker

Tracker ko tracker ni shocked

DrAkpamudehe:

U dis silly Afonja man, Atiku's custom records says otherwise. Atiku retired meritoriously from public service and was paid his gratuity and pension in full. If you feel Atiku stole money from your mother's purse or meat from her pot, then you charge him to court or stop defaming him online, otherwise you will be tracked and dealt with according to the law.

Be Guided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Invitationn: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.
Tinubu was also investigated under GEJ admin, as an opposition. They found nothing as well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Father254: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.

Atiku we know but Papa BULABA should explain how from a poor foundation someone left billions for him to invest.

Obi all the way .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by swaggerjack: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Those that he stole their collective wealth and rendered useless will still come here to defend him...I'm tired of Nigeria!

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
abbey621:
Yes his adopted mother was poor and almost bankrupt until luck shined on her with some connection and political movement, she became a force to be reckoned with. It was one of those connections that allowed Tinubu to become relevant in grassroot politics and the rest is history. Yes Tinubu is not ethically or morally upright, yes he don chop anything choppable but this still does not take away from his humble beginnings....Atiku once again is being mischievous and the gullible ones on Nairaland don dey clap like clowns grin grin grin

You know these first time voters indomie children, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by assholemods: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
All these politicians nor dey shame. See kettle wey dey call pot black.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Invitationn:

Tinubu was also investigated under GEJ admin, as an opposition. They found nothing as well.

Don't mind them. Atikulooooter is calling kettle black, isn't it funny? Atikulooooter that sold national assets at give away prices to his cronies is talking and some gullible youths are clapping. These children don't even know their history. They don't even know where Nigeria is coming from and they're hailing someone that had sold their future to his cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by nedekid: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
Can Tinubu simply explain his source of wealth? What is bad in doing so? He inherited properties, so what is the big deal in stating the properties and how he turned them into trillions in investments? What is secretive about this? His inheritance tax, bank account, stock statements, taxes paid.
This will shame all doubters of his integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by DrAkpamudehe: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
DSC7:

Atiku is a well known criminal that must never be allowed close to our national treasury....

He is also a serial loser and will remain like that till eternity....

Being brainless is worst than being cursed. Now I understand why the white man has no respect for a black negro. black negros like you lack any form of thinking ability. I spit on your face

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by okorogodwin4(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Everything about Amodu yekini is shrouded in mystery and secrecy shameless criminals cultists

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by assholemods: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

U dis silly Afonja man, Atiku's custom records says otherwise. Atiku retired meritoriously from public service and was paid his gratuity and pension in full. If you feel Atiku stole money from your mother's purse or meat from her pot, then you charge him to court or stop defaming him online, otherwise you will be tracked and dealt with according to the law.

Be Guided
Why haven't you charged Tinubu to court despite what you all are saying about him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by swaggerjack: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
authehighness:
tinubu inherited lagos state and seyi is trying his best to keep the inheritance

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by IfnobeGod20: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
When you lie, you have to find many lies to cover it. But in this, the more he wishes to cover it, the his rotten to bad situation exposes.
Once poor child that his parents could not afford school fees, that he had to do menial jobs to flee away from the country to make himself, today says, he inherited estate.
Please someone should ask him, where the real estate located, so that we can do verification. A billionaire without an enterprise. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Naxtrad(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Why didn't you asked him, the last time you met him at the Airport

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by jclassiq(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
The frog-looking kleptomaniac says that Nigeria is his retirement plan. God punish am 100 times!!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by tishbite41(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lies don't add up
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
I'm not supporting any of the candidates so I'm free to say that Tinubu, clearly, is lying. He is a drug pusher

Only drug peddlers have unexplained, exponential growth of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by asanausana91: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Aboguede:

Oga stop defending people u don't even know just because u receive 30k to waste ur time here on NL. What do u know about Atiku and his so called money?

Besides, u are just a noise maker

Tracker ko tracker ni shocked

you always sounds stupid I don't know why. If you have any evidence of Atiku stealing your brain why not approach the court?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Amaggedon: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ritchiee:

The Lagosians you are begging to accomodate you and your fleeing kith and kin?
We are going to Ragos.. grin
Are you housing anybody? Do you even have an idea how much an apartment goes for in Lagos that you claim you're accommodating somebody? Do own a building in Lagos ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by swaggerjack: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
Tinubu inherit poor lagosian destinies.
Tinubu is evil

Evil occultic man. Also, charmed Lagosians and turned them to zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Owopariola001: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is it not possible for parents to be poor when their children were still kids?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
nedekid:

Can Tinubu simply explain his source of wealth? What is bad in doing so? He inherited properties, so what is the big deal in stating the properties and how he turned them into trillions in investments? What is secretive about this? His inheritance tax, bank account, stock statements, taxes paid.
This will shame all doubters of his integrity.

Would you even believe if he does that? Just believe whatever you have in mind to believe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by lovinagbad: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Good question, how did Tinubu become the biggest landlord in Lagos.

I'm sure the lion of bourdillon won't reply
Because he is smarter than you and not foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by vickymooore: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins will never like this.
Atiku urchins will be like "who did we offend cry cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by blaise26abj(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:

The same Nuhu Ribadu that ACN fielded as presidential candidate ? How will he see or find anything beyond his nose ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
you always sounds stupid I don't know why. If you have any evidence of Atiku stealing your brain why not approach the court?

Has Atiku challenged or contested what Obasanjo wrote about him in his book?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Corem(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Someone should please credit my account tonight. Any amount can save a soul. 2009434000/kuda bank.
Thanks
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by sleekybaba: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by asanausana91: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Don't mind them. Atikulooooter is calling kettle black, isn't it funny? Atikulooooter that sold national assets at give away prices to his cronies is talking and some gullible youths are clapping. These children don't even know their history. They don't even know where Nigeria is coming from and they're hailing someone that had sold their future to his cronies.
can you please present your evidence to the court? Or did Atiku also stole your brain that made you not to reason well?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tareq1105: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
blaise26abj:

The same Nuhu Ribadu that ACN fielded as presidential candidate ? How will he see or find anything beyond his nose ? grin

That's before Ribadu left service.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by nedekid: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Vatod:
Mr Atiku, can you tell us how makes your own Trillions too?
Haba, Atikus wealth can be clearly explained. I am no supporter of him, but let's call a spade a spade.
Atiku source of wealth is Intells logistics, a multi billion dollar company that handled logistics for major oil companies. Ie port facilities etc. The revenue is in usd. Atiku was retired from customs and set up Intells with an Italian business partner along with the late yar adua. This was way before he ran to be vice president under Obj. He was already a billionaire. Go and read about intells. Even Amaechi, and the powers that be tried to crush the services of intells to kill atikus revenue stream.
Can Tinubu explain his wealth? The inheritance?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Gbenga Daniel, His Wife, Son & Daughter (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Mother Prays For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.