Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? (33222 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Tinubumyman: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Good question, how did Tinubu become the biggest landlord in Lagos.

I'm sure the lion of bourdillon won't reply
u will never know the answer.....that's why u will remain poor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by christopheojo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Those that he stole their collective wealth and rendered useless will still come here to defend him...I'm tired of Nigeria!

Honestly speaking!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by InvertedHammer: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:

/

Such question requires intelligent answer--not the forte of BATified urchins.

Given them 2x2 and machetes, their skills will manifest.

/

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by bentenny(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
As usual, glorified and benighted urchins will leave the accuser Atiku and go on full attack against Obi grin grin
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Devil1Messenger: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.
U dey craze
So the drug case na joke to u?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Dshocker(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Let a static illiterate like Fani kayode or Festus Keyamo come and answer this question....
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Prolific007(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
He is Lagos State next of kin
NwaNimo1:
He inherited from Lagos taxpayers and Chicago drug addicts.....

[img]https://giffiles./217/217546.gif[/img]
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Dshocker(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Very useless party
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Okechinwadike: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
close friend of Pablo Escobar, you are asking of his source of wealth nawaoooo
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Allisgud: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.
don't worry when obi get there u will see the truth
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by alekuwodo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kettle calling pot black!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by bentenny(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
A tale of two thieves
grin grin

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Madups(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:
When you lie, you have to find many lies to cover it. But in this, the more he wishes to cover it, the his rotten to bad situation exposes.
Once poor child that his parents could not afford school fees, that he had to do menial jobs to flee away from the country to make himself, today says, he inherited estate.
Please someone should ask him, where the real estate located, so that we can do verification. A billionaire without an enterprise. What a shame!
wait oo.. this has never occurred to me before now. This man called tinubu is very foolish with all the money he has uncle never bothered to own any thriving enterprise. Uncle wey mumu.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by nedekid: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Would you even believe if he does that? Just believe whatever you have in mind to believe.
Why wount I? Obi's wealth is explained, atikus too ie Intells logistics.
Tinubu's own is mysterious. If it is property he inherited and sold to trade in stock, that should be easy to explain and shame all critics. If it is Lagos he inherited he should tell us. Ofcourse that is a legitimate source of wealth if Lagosians accept his lordship. Abi if it is money doubling ie abracadabra, we need such skills to play magic to double our economy!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by biafranrealson: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu life cycle no straight at all.
Your parents could not send you to school, but had enough property which tinubu inherited..,....
Mtcheeeew
The type of Amadioha that willl fire tifnubu ehhhh
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Shollez(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu is into real estate management

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by blaise26abj(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
nedekid:

Can Tinubu simply explain his source of wealth? What is bad in doing so? He inherited properties, so what is the big deal in stating the properties and how he turned them into trillions in investments? What is secretive about this? His inheritance tax, bank account, stock statements, taxes paid.
This will shame all doubters of his integrity.

He will not say a word about it . That’s all he will ever say about it . Nigerian politicians do not regard Nigerians . They truly don’t care about Nigeria except for what they can keep making from it .
Because societies that care are accountable .

Tinubu is a monumental thief that has cornered Lagos resources . Yes he is doing it by cornering all the juiciest contracts and properties.

Atiku’s boss OBJ has said repeatedly that Atiku is a Thief .

Obi used state resources to fund a company his family business has stakes in .

All these things are corruption . Nothing else . We are all just supporting the lesser thief hoping that he will not become a mega thief when he gets there

No one has even asked why Fashola , Ambode , Yemi Osinbajo are not saying say thing about Tinubu or even showing the barest support for him .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Juanmike(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
A thief (Ribadu) investigating another their (Tinubu).
What do you think the outcome would be.
You are truly an Urchin.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by TristanX: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Oya oo... where are my wonderful urchins?

Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023 come and defend your Agbado master once again. Time to show why u are being paid
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Lama70(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Can you imagine.... Atiku self dey form Saint.

Wahala dey o!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by blaise26abj(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

That's before Ribadu left service.

I know . I’m just saying in 2011 , nuhu ribadu was not popular and was a retired public servant that suddenly teamed up with Tinubu to run for the highest office in the land after “investigating” him

Coincidence? Maybe . But I have my reservations knowing these people .
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by effort1: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:

Tinubu just got exposed to be a cursed liar and a fraud.

Since you can't cover up this new lie from Tinubu, your best bet is to attack the source.

You must be a cursed tribal bigot for supporting obvious disgrace called Tinubu
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Blaze14k: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
vickymooore:
Tinubu urchins will never like this.
Atiku urchins will be like "who did we offend cry cry

Bro how were u able to capture this na all of them oo. Its funny they dont want to say anything. Just watch when they here peter obi all of them will come out to type zombidiot
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by effort1: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ritchiee:

The Lagosians you are begging to accomodate you and your fleeing kith and kin?
We are going to Ragos.. grin

Oga shut up. Everything about Tinubu is questionable.

You must be a cursed man for defending this shady questionable old criminal
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by MarketDispatch: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Peterobi90:
Well, this question is not really out of place... if we dont ask for wealth history From leaders, we would only be destroying the future of Nigeria..

Obasanjo - From jail (Zero wealth)
Yar adua - Yar adua family (Family name, Zero wealth)
Goodkuck - Lecturer before politics (Minimal wealth)
Buhari - Military officer (Minimal wealth)

Atiku - Business man(Customs, Company ownerships)
Peter - Business man (Trader, Company ownerships)
Tinubu - ?

All the money Touts collect daily from buses, bike, and Keke in all the numerous bus stops in Lagos goes up the chain to MC and further up the chain and you know where it ends.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by asanausana91: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

Has Atiku challenged or contested what Obasanjo wrote about him in his book?
has he challenged what you wrote against him on nairaland? Do you know how many people has written or said rubbish against him? If he is to challenge everybody that is against him, how many lawsuit will he be following? Has Peter Obi challenge what FFK,Dino Melaye,his aids, Soludo wrote against him?
Has Tinubu challenge what Dino Melaye said about him, has Tinubu challenge what FFK said about him, Tinubu challenge what many lawyers and nairalanders about him?
Obj is still angry with Atiku for stopping his 3rd term agenda so he can write whatever he like.
Do you know how many letters he(obj)wrote to ibb,gej, Buhari? Infact I learned of a recent that he is writing to God almighty.
Do you think if Atiku is guilty of what Obasanjo is accusing him, will he be walking freely?
Boy, go and update your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by swaggerjack: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Okechinwadike:
close friend of Pablo Escobar, you are asking of his source of wealth nawaoooo

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:

Lion nekwa....a living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by CSTRR: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu is the biggest display of what Peter obi calls Wealth without Enterprise.

A true criminal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
I said it when he claimed to make wealth from inheritance. It makes his story more nakedly crooked. First you claimed to be too poor to go to school only to turn around to say you got sponsorship to study in the US.
Your spokesman came out to say you made your money from investment in stocks and shares. Now you're claiming it's inherited wealth.
All those stories just don't add up. Tinubu needs to sit down and get his story straight.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Thortp(m): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bros, Nigerians are special breeds
StrongandMighty:
Those that he stole their collective wealth and rendered useless will still come here to defend him...I'm tired of Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Won The Election And We Will Prove It — Peter Obi Reaffirms / Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.