Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? (33228 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Shikini: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good question
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.

What about BETA or ALPHA BETA?

The one that he owns through proxy and the matter was in court b4 they opted for out of court settlement?

I'm not against anyone's choice or presidency

I don't trust myself not to talk of politicians
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by ATLIEN2027: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Good question, how did Tinubu become the biggest landlord in Lagos.

I'm sure the lion of bourdillon won't reply
Biggest landlord? And you got that fact from Namdiot coward Cownu or pandora pathological liar Obi tuary?
Dumbest retar@ed Zombidient fools all over NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
abbey621:
Yes his adopted mother was poor and almost bankrupt until luck shined on her with some connection and political movement, she became a force to be reckoned with. It was one of those connections that allowed Tinubu to become relevant in grassroot politics and the rest is history. Yes Tinubu is not ethically or morally upright, yes he don chop anything choppable but this still does not take away from his humble beginnings....Atiku once again is being mischievous and the gullible ones on Nairaland don dey clap like clowns grin grin grin
Your own version com get k-leg pass
Tinubu said he's a true and proper Tinubu and anyone who doubts that should come and carry out a dna test while you're here claiming he's adopted.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by 3seriez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:
As a custom officer, Atiku stole custom's treasury dry, used Govt stolen money in investing in state's properties. I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him. Funnily, there have been no indictment concerning Tinubu's wealth either domestically or internationally. Nuhu Ribadu confessed investigating Tinubu both in Nigeria and abroad but found Nothing on him. Therefore, whatever rumors inconsequential people say do not count.

Obj damning allegations. Obj ain't no Saint too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by saintrow1: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
God1000:
Good question, how did Tinubu become the biggest landlord in Lagos.

I'm sure the lion of bourdillon won't reply

Why will he reply fools

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu is a thief
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by DrAkpamudehe: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
assholemods:

Why haven't you charged Tinubu to court despite what you all are saying about him?

Ozuoo
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by delpee(f): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
The problem is that Atiku is not better.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by onyibest2k(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
this one enter lol is by god father
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Blaze14k: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Biggest landlord? And you got that fact from Namdiot coward Cownu or pandora pathological liar Obi tuary?

Oga lets get his story straight. Since we dont know his story its best u enlighten us a bit instead of insulting ppl up and down.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Latestreport1: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Watch the moment Ghanian Fans Laments over Wizkid absence at a concert in Accra Sports Stadium in Ghana

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467_JwPCRHE
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:

There been none on Atiku too, you assumed right?
Tinubu and Atiku no clear.

Only Peter Obi

You can trace even his birth place.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by eefeem: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by XRed: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Biggest landlord? And you got that fact from Namdiot coward Cownu or pandora pathological liar Obituary?

Slow down, drink some water, check your bp and your sugar level, breathe and live your life.!!! Win or lose of them are already billionaires, name calling won't change that. Tomorrow they will all meet at an event to which you won't be invited, they will laugh, hug and exchange pleasantries, and business proposals. The mass has more to lose if the wrong person wins!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by VERDA: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
femisplash:

Ok Sir, according to you Atiku is corrupt while Tinubu is not.

So please as Tinubu's cheif defender, tell us...which family did he inherits the numerous properties from, since the same man said he grew up in a poor home and is self made...

Must you guys support people even to your own graves, at least once in a while when the person is yarning dust, be courageous enough to step back and as questions,haba.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Vatod(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
nedekid:

Haba, Atikus wealth can be clearly explained. I am no supporter of him, but let's call a spade a spade.
Atiku source of wealth is Intells logistics, a multi billion dollar company that handled logistics for major oil companies. Ie port facilities etc. The revenue is in usd. Atiku was retired from customs and set up Intells with an Italian business partner along with the late yar adua. This was way before he ran to be vice president under Obj. He was already a billionaire. Go and read about intells. Even Amaechi, and the powers that be tried to crush the services of intells to kill atikus revenue stream.
Can Tinubu explain his wealth? The inheritance?
That’s for the intel.. about but before an immigration officer can run a multi million naira business with a huge company like intel, there will be a huge power play and some unexplained capital
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by onuman: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu, both of them from poor backgrounds became rich from milking Nigeria's purse. But Tinubu tells too many lies.

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by HNICEARTH: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Atiku, what happened to friendship? This uppercut is just too much for tinublu.
But come to think about, tinublu is the real "him to lie"!
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Musauzor(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bola the BATstard is simply a thief. Please, Nigerians, don't vote for him. He will make your lives more miserable
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by nedekid: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Vatod:

That’s for the intel.. about but before an immigration officer can run a multi million naira business with a huge company like intel, there will be a huge power play and some unexplained capital
Thats where late yar adua comes into the picture. I mean the late general Yar adua. Atiku was his boy and protégé.
Atiku inherited his political structure along with the business they shared in Intell.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by shineeye1: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
[img][/img]

Tinubu the imperial imperious BULLIONaire.
Buhari's evil agenda is to be succeeded by a fantastically corrupt scoundrel who his kangaroo EFCc has shielded from the arms of the law..But God forbid BAT thing...

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by AfonjaPriest: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/atiku-to-tinubu-how-did-you-inherit-properties-if-you-are-from-poor-background/
Tinubu's sources of wealth are not just questionable or mysterious, they are just too scandalous.
And to think BATstard miscreant urchins revel in his deception and dishonesty indicates that their stupidities will forever be making mockery of them and their generations.
They should be enjoying their diaper-poopoo to their shame and disgrace; the curses awaiting them and their generations will be too much for them to speak of.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by shineeye1: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Tinubu's sources of wealth are not just questionable or mysterious, they are just too scandalous.
And to think BATstard miscreant urchins revel in his deception and dishonesty indicates that their stupidities will forever be making mockery of them and their generations.
They should be enjoying their diaper-poopoo to their shame and disgrace; the curses awaiting them and their generations will be too much for them to speak of.

"BATstards"...

Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2022
What Atiku did not know is that, apart from being a thief, agbero and a drug kingpin, Thiefnoobu is a big liar as well.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by chysam: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku should go easy on his friend grin

Why Atiku just Dey run Tinubu careless .

Hitting him below the belt without qualms

Na wao

Truth is always bitter

Tinubu should hit one .. even if na upper cut

Atiku no get Opposition

E clear

Next is when is Tinubu going to United States of America

E go soon reach..

Drugnibu na gentleman, hin no like wahala
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by observanc1: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
if no indictment, why did he forfeit half a million US dollars to US government?
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by Mindcure: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
Shame on you and your likes
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by observanc1: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Ritchiee:

The Lagosians you are begging to accomodate you and your fleeing kith and kin?
We are going to Ragos.. grin
is there any free accommodation in lagos? When my grandfather was building lagos, your grandfather was farming beans in osogbo. So we are the ones accommodating you.
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by tomju2(f): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Peterobi90:
Well, this question is not really out of place... if we dont ask for wealth history From leaders, we would only be destroying the future of Nigeria..

Obasanjo - From jail (Zero wealth)
Yar adua - Yar adua family (Family name, Zero wealth)
Goodkuck - Lecturer before politics (Minimal wealth)
Buhari - Military officer (Minimal wealth)

Atiku - Business man(Customs, Company ownerships)
Peter - Business man (Trader, Company ownerships)
Tinubu - ?
Narcotics, drug lord. Lagos treasury
Re: Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? by moshino(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2022
femisplash:
I don't even want to go into OBJ damning revelations against him..

Don't forget OBJ's and Ribadu's damning revelations against th.iefnubu. You should go into all of them together please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.