Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4397 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good day, fellas. Merry Christmas everyone. Virginity is the Best gift u can ever get from a woman. No go let person whine u ooo. Have u asked urself why Joseph(the earthly father of Jesus) chose virgin Mary for a wife? Have u asked urself again why Joseph wanted to dump her when he noticed that Mary was mysteriously pregnant? Have u also asked urself why God chose to bring our Lord Jesus through virgin Mary?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Zonefree(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Non virgin Nigerian girls are demonic!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by virginprincess(f): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Non virgin Nigerian girls are demonic!
Same with Non virgin Nigeria men.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jennyclay(f): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Zonefree(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men dat just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to them? undecided
Are you a virgin?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jennyclay(f): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you a virgin?
You too, are you a virgin?

Randy man like you. Shior!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Zonefree(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Just a simple question, you start ranting.

All these broke and wretched non virgin Nigerian demons sef undecided

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jennyclay(f): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Just a simple question, you start ranting.
All these broke and wretched non virgin Nigerian demons sef undecided
You sef answer my question too?

Every body has a past (that includes you randy men with an ugly craving for anything on skirts).
You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Zonefree(m): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
You sef answer my question too?

Every body has a past (that includes you randy men with an ugly craving for anything on skirts).
You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity.
#bolded.
Only a hoe with overstretched kpekus is capable of making this statement. You can't see a chaste virgin girl saying this nonsense.

It's virgin or nothing. Non virgin Nigerian girls are recipe for disaster.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jennyclay(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:

#bolded.
Only a hoe with overstretched kpekus is capable of making this statement. You can't see a chaste virgin girl saying this nonsense.

It's virgin or nothing. Non virgin Nigerian girls are recipe for disaster.
Biko... let us hear word. Noise maker!

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

Broke Non-entity men everywhere!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Zonefree(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

All these rants can't restore your lost body counts.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by NoahHadNoArk: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Like if you believe this moniker is the dumbest user on Nairaland

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by ZINNYBANKS: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree-FC vs Jennyclay-rangers
1st half already started
Match result ---> 1 -- 1

Stake responsibly +18..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Tozocalamity: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Do we stil have virgins among our nigerian girls ? i dont think sow.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Streetmovement(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A threat about virgins but all am seeing here are upcoming evening newspapers with wreckless abandon pussies grin

Can you guys give room for the virgins in the house to speak? If they're any cheesy

Please let's hear from the virgins the floor is open

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided
U are getting it wrong, i said Virginity is the best gift to any man from a lady. As a matter of fact, according to the Bible, it is only a Virgin lady that deserves Bride price. If man happens to marry a non virgin, his Bride price would have to be returned to him.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by ZINNYBANKS: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin
By this time next year women no go dey this forum again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tozocalamity:
If u even manage find the one wey never born, make u thank ur God. grin

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lmfao
This op na comedian
bro, peace of mind is the best gift
what's the use of giving your husband your virginity when you can't give him peace of mind

My friend had a virgin gf then, nothing differentiate this girl from winch.
I was their fight settler, until the day the nasty b!tch insulted me.

Baba, change this your thinking asap
Virginity is overrated

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by jeromestarks: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Merry Christmas everyone. Virginity is the Best gift u can ever get from a woman. No go let person whine u ooo. Have u asked urself why Joseph(the earthly father of Jesus) chose virgin Mary for a wife? Have u asked urself again why Joseph wanted to dump her when he noticed that Mary was mysteriously pregnant? Have u also asked urself why God chose to bring our Lord Jesus through virgin Mary?

Increase the volume abeg.

I don't understand how some stupid men feel comfortable bringing children into the world with a woman who has been fvcked by other men?

Once a girl has lost her glory (virginity), she should just be Fvcked for pleasure. That's all.
Her parents have no right to collect bride price.

Marry a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by jeromestarks: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lmfao
This op na comedian
bro, peace of mind is the best gift
what's the use of giving your husband your virginity when you can't give him peace of mind

My friend had a virgin gf then, nothing differentiate this girl from winch.
I was their fight settler, until the day the nasty b!tch insulted me.

Baba, change this your thinking asap
Virginity is overrated

Assuming you have two girls (A and B) who are of "good character"and can give you "peace of mind". But A is a virgin while B has been fvcked by several men.

Which one will you pay bride price for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by SPAMBOX7: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Anybody who got ears should listen. If she's not a Virgin the best you should do to her is babymama.
If you like go and marry someone that has done three.some or have swallowed cum multiple times before. Dem no dey write am for face.

Again, if she's not a Virgin the best you should do to her is babymama. Even at that if you analyze it critically you are still doing her a favour. But it's better than wifing a hoe. A word is enough for the wise but some of you was made to learn life the hard way so go ahead. Bye

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rabish!

Na money
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by SPAMBOX7: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tozocalamity:
We do. I have one currently she's even begging we have a baby. But I still dey reason am yet to make a decision
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by jeromestarks: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Before you argue, read about Microchimerism.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Karleb(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stop this trash. angry

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Rabish!

Na money
E pass money. Real men who have them as wives know the value. Food wey person chop remain for u and the one person never chop, na which one u go take?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Tozocalamity: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
We do. I have one currently she's even begging we have a baby. But I still dey reason am yet to make a decision
how sure are you that she's a virgin. are you sure u not being naive here. how old is she?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karleb:
Stop this trash. angry
Give ur reason(s) why it is a trash?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by LikeAking: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
E pass money. Real men who have them as wives know the value. Food wey person chop remain for u and the one person never chop, na which one u go take?

Na money and success. Every oda tin na nonsense. Things of the mind....

If I marry a virgin will that make me a billionaire?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Karleb(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Give ur reason(s) why it is a trash?

What if she becomes a tigress after you deflower her?

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it is no way near the best gift you can get from a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by SPAMBOX7: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tozocalamity:
how sure are you that she's a virgin. are you sure u not being naive here. how old is she?
That's the problem with some of you. You saying if I disvirgin a girl I won't know? Why not just say I don't even know what being a Virgin is. I think that will sound more better. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) / Would you test your Fiance/Fiancee? / Who's A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.