Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4519 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Rilwizy:

Boss you are talking to me directly
I'm dating a virgin currently na zero peace of mind, she's stubborn like goat, peace of mind is the best gift ever virginity only give value to ladies because is not easy, na hook up most of them dey do

Virgins can be evil.

They can be heartless.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jeon(f): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2022
Public penis is the best gift you can get from any man. Because he respects his flesh /soul /will never commit a sin against his own body /will be faithful to you till rapture.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Jeon(f): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Vagina Man marry Vagina Woman !! Stand up on ur feet and don't let all those broloshos wife ur fellow virgin after messing with oloshows/ Virgin Women don't loss ur guards by marrying a public penis ... Demand for ur virgin husband.!

Yes, you can say Virgin Marys are scarce,but that's not the truth... They're hidden [maybe it is the will of GOD to hide them from Samson ] and will be find by any [Joseph ] man who deserve them.

We have plenty Virgins forget about the runs babes you Men are sleeping with.
Men think they're wiser like the foolish man in God's sights..

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by jeromestarks: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2022
demanuel:

At the bolded, I have always had the intuition and believed it, but never really processed or have a grasp of it.
I do see evidences in the society but have a hard time explaining why some things do happen.
Or probably I haven't really made a research.

But then I believe it to be true and real as night and day.
Thank you for pointing this out.

You're welcome.

Please share with others and cleanse the society.
Let them know that a woman who has wasted her life away should no be kept her home.
Let them know that a woman who has been fvcked by many guys should no be made to breed.

Let them know that it doesn't make sense to pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie. Only a foolish man would do that.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Rilwizy:

Boss you are talking to me directly
I'm dating a virgin currently na zero peace of mind, she's stubborn like goat, peace of mind is the best gift ever virginity only give value to ladies because is not easy, na hook up most of them dey do
Lmao
Baba, that virginity of a thing dey enter their head no be small, they always feel like one high value gold, reason why they misbehave nonstop
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lmao
Baba, that virginity of a thing dey enter their head no be small, they always feel like one high value gold, reason why they misbehave nonstop

Nah

It's because they don't really want you.

If a virgin wants you....,her virginity won't stop her.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Karleb:

What if she becomes a tigress after you deflower her?

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it is no way near the best gift you can get from a woman.
Are u forbiding to marry a Virgin girl who has a good character? That's why courtship is very important.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

There are many virgins all over with their respective matters.
U dey whine urself. grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U dey whine urself. grin

How many girls have you met?

Spits

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Karleb(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Are u forbiding to marry a Virgin girl who has a good character? That's why courtship is very important.

No. Don't misquote me.

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it isn't the best gift.

Support is the best gift a man can get from a woman and when such support comes from a virgin, then it's becomes a great gift.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Obaaderemi2: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Loyalty and respect are the best things a woman can give a man. Uriah in those days was more likely than not to have married his wife a virgin. In the end his death came through her and she still married the one who killed her husband. Dey there dey deceive yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Nah

It's because they don't really want you.

If a virgin wants you....,her virginity won't stop her.
If Thats what you think, fine.
But let me clear you, my friend's gf will start crying around like agbere anytime he tells her he doesn't want to date again. When he accepts her back, just give her two days, she becomes a witch again.
No need trying to convice you
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by dontrulee: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko... let us hear word. Noise maker!

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

Broke Non-entity men everywhere!!

Go and rant in your father's house not here! grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by dontrulee: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Virginity is a good gift but it's not the best gift.
A virgin with a bad character is a disaster waiting to happen, and that's why we have wise and foolish Virgins.

Well, I'll choose the wise virgins over the repented hoes anyday, anytime
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Karleb:

No. Don't misquote me.

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it isn't the best gift.

Support is the best gift a man can get from a woman and when such support comes from a virgin, then it's becomes a great gift.
U are mistaking the Value of these two things "Good" and "Best". Support(which is good) is something normal that is expectd from every woman but Virginity is a rare gift. Time will fail me to explain the importance of it. Only men who knew their wives as Virgins can understand the clear picture of what i am saying. I have never seen real men who married non Virgin wives that don't wish they met them as Virgins.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2022
dontrulee:
Virginity is a good gift but it's not the best gift.
A virgin with a bad character is a disaster waiting to happen, and that's why we have wise and foolish Virgins.

Well, I'll choose the wise virgins over the repented hoes anyday, anytime
What then is the Best? Let's learn together.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If Thats what you think, fine.
But let me clear you, my friend's gf will start crying around like agbere anytime he tells her he doesn't want to date again. When he accepts her back, just give her two days, she becomes a witch again.
No need trying to convice you

Be sure yourself at least!

How is your friend's case a proof that virgins always misbehave meaning they're always annoying?

ALWAYS....... do you know what ALWAYS means?

She agreed to be his gf..... doesn't want him to leave....... sometimes acts like a witch..... that only means she can't please him always.... nobody can actually.

You have not even stated specifically what she does when acting as a witch.

I ain't saying he can't get fed up.

My point is she can't ALWAYS be annoying as his girlfriend or whatever that means.

If she's done something he can't tolerate,she won't still be his girlfriend or whatever that means.

I have never had a girlfriend or wife before but I have heard and seen enough.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are mistaking the Value of these two things "Good" and "Best". Support(which is good) is something normal that is expectd from every woman but Virginity is a rare gift. Time will fail me to explain the importance of it. Only men who knew their wives as Virgins can understand the clear picture of what i am saying. I have never seen real men who married non Virgin wives that don't wish they met them as Virgins.

If you don't see a virgin that cares about you...., won't you care about yourself?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
What then is the Best? Let's learn together.

The best is whatever keeps you happy most often.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

If you don't see a virgin that cares about you...., won't you care about yourself?
Bro, u have a non Virgin that cares abt u can continue with her. I'm not dissuading anyone not to have non Virgins as gfs, spouse or wife. I'm only Emphasizing on the importance from the Biblical Perspective.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

The best is whatever keeps you happy most often.
U are right.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, u have a non Virgin that cares abt u can continue with her. I'm not dissuading anyone not to have non Virgins as gfs, spouse or wife. I'm only Emphasizing on the importance from the Biblical Perspective.

Noted..... I have no virgin or non-virgin that cares about me , anyways.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by pelhurmy(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2022
What about your own count? Yeye
Zonefree:

All these rants can't restore your lost body counts.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Mikedu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Merry Christmas everyone. Virginity is the Best gift u can ever get from a woman. No go let person whine u ooo. Have u asked urself why Joseph(the earthly father of Jesus) chose virgin Mary for a wife? Have u asked urself again why Joseph wanted to dump her when he noticed that Mary was mysteriously pregnant? Have u also asked urself why God chose to bring our Lord Jesus through virgin Mary?
LQ write up
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by diogo23: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you a virgin?
Bore hole
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Benwallt(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are getting it wrong, i said Virginity is the best gift to any man from a lady. As a matter of fact, according to the Bible, it is only a Virgin lady that deserves Bride price. If man happens to marry a non virgin, his Bride price would have to be returned to him.
Abeg which portion of the bible?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by faceLAGOS: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Deep inside me, I will never fully love or cherish a woman I marry as a non-virgin, even if she has the “best character”.

I won’t even put her on a pedestal I’ll put a woman I marry as a virgin.

There is this way I will look at her in my mind as a second hand woman.

Though, I might pretend to love her and even give her the whole world.

But the thought of her being a non virgin before I married her will continue to trigger this subtle disdain I’ll have for her.

If I were to be a woman, I’d make sure I do everything to retain my virginity for my husband.

This I know would be the best I’m bringing to the relationship, even though i have nothing else to offer.

There is this bragging right that women that got disflowered by their husband have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by JohnOkolo: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided

JennyClay how far? How your 60 Year Old Men dey treat you? Leave young guys to find a virgin Wife, your 60 years Old Men will manage you as you come, don't worry.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by imagrg(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
I would enjoy doing virginity test on your kpekus for crying out loud.
virginprincess:
Same with Non virgin Nigeria men.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by imagrg(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
I love that spirit of challenge.
Let's do a virginity test on you using my big gbola.
If e enter fraaah then you are a virgin grin

But if it enters with the aid of a lubricant, then you are not. I will pay 1m for this game of thrones.
Jennyclay:
You too, are you a virgin?

Randy man like you. Shior!
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Quality20(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ur points are all valid and strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[pictures] The Food I Eat For Body Building / Young Lady Died On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.