Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4513 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nyascobar1414: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Am done with everything including telling you the bitter truth..... you can as well ask to be buried in ignorance.

dammnn, you a real kid..
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
I wasn't hurt. Only a teenage boy would think that virginity is the best gift a man can get from a woman. Peace of mind and commitment are the best gifts a woman can give her man. A man can have a troublesome disloyal virgin wife. Virginity doesn't equals good character. Just saying.
All those things u mentioned are good and are expected from a sane woman but Virginity is the best because it is a rare gift. Any woman can pretend to have good character because of a man's wealth or personality. I know deep down in ur heart, u know what i am talking abt. I have never heard or seen any lady who carelessly lost her Virginity that won't she has it. There are lots benefits but i will be mentioning few contrary to ur assumptions. A Virgin(who is innocent in heart) is more likely to be loyal in heart than a non Virgin. A non Virgin who have had sex with different men may not(i didn't say will not) be faithful to her partner. 2. They may not be submissive to their partner but a Virgin would rarely do that, not they can't. That a Lady is a Virgin does not necessarily mean her character is automatically good or bad. That's why courtship is important. The likes of Rebecca, Queen Esther, Mary, and others were Virgins and they had good Character.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

dammnn, you a real kid..

Am a toddler....... can you help me with pap?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
All those things u mentioned are good and are expected from a sane woman but Virginity is the best because it is a rare gift. Any woman can pretend to have good character because of a man's wealth or personality. I know deep down in ur heart, u know what i am talking abt. I have never heard or seen any lady who carelessly lost her Virginity that won't she has it. There are lots benefits but i will be mentioning few contrary to ur assumptions. A Virgin(who is innocent in heart) is more likely to be loyal in heart than a non Virgin. A non Virgin who have had sex with different men may not(i didn't say will not) be faithful to her partner. 2. They may not be submissive to their partner but a Virgin would rarely do that, not they can't. That a Lady is a Virgin does not necessarily mean her character is automatically good or bad. That's why courtship is important. The likes of Rebecca, Queen Esther, Mary, and others were Virgins and they had good Character.

Bla bla bla....... you're not saying anything special......Mr Adult.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You can just say Gberibge, ikorodu Lagos
No need directing me to Google
jezz
Grow up bruv

Spits........with all the talk of being an adult.

At a point......it seemed an achievement to call me names.

Spits.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by obinnazy(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko... let us hear word. Noise maker!

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

Broke Non-entity men everywhere!!

There are more broke ladies than guys in Nigeria... Go out and see for yourself
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by omolasho: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are getting it wrong, i said Virginity is the best gift to any man from a lady. As a matter of fact, according to the Bible, it is only a Virgin lady that deserves Bride price. If man happens to marry a non virgin, his Bride price would have to be returned to him.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
You're just assuming.

At the bolded, I can't relate.

But I do agree with one thing though, courtship is important.

grin Lmao! Rebecca, Queen Esther, Mary?

You men keep crying that you want a virgin as a wife, there's nothing bad there but you men should check yourselves. Do you deserve one?

I doubt a virgin would want a man that has a community dick.

Even if some of you have virgin wives you'd still cheat on her with those hook-up girls and infect your virgin wives.

FYI, I'm a virgin and I don't care about a man's wealth. You have to be extremely intelligent if you want me. I'm saying this cause y'all think all Nigeria girls are after men's money.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
You're just assuming.

At the bolded, I can't relate.

But I do agree with one thing though, courtship is important.

grin Lmao! Rebecca, Queen Esther, Mary?

You men keep crying that you want a virgin as a wife, there's nothing bad there but you men should check yourselves. Do you deserve one?

I doubt a virgin would want a man that has a community dick.

Even if some of you have virgin wives you'd still cheat on her with those hook-up girls and infect your virgin wives.

FYI, I'm a virgin and I don't care about a man's wealth. You have to be extremely intelligent if you want me. I'm saying this cause y'all think all Nigeria girls are after men's money.

Not all, most of them are liabilities. U will rarely find ladies who are supportive even with the little they earn. Relationship/marriage would have been less burdensome to men if ladies are supportive. Sadly, reverse is the case. Nowadays, a man with a good intention cannot even genuinely express his love or feelings for a lady he has interest in because billings will definitely follow. So, most men have assumed money is the only means u can get women. This has made ladies lose their value in the sight of men. Which make men to see them as just a sex object. So, these men use their money as a tool to get them. So, after sex with these ladies, their feelings dies instantly but it takes only a financially independent lady to remain relevant to her man. Gone are the days when a man would do everything or almost everything for u. Luckily, some ladies eyes are now open to reality. They are now engaging in one skill and the other.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not all, most of them are liabilities. U will rarely find ladies who are supportive even with the little they earn. Relationship/marriage would have been less burdensome to men if ladies are supportive. Sadly, reverse is the case. Nowadays, a man with a good intention cannot even genuinely express his love or feelings for a lady he has interest in because billings will definitely follow. So, most men have assumed money is the only means u can get women. This has made ladies lose their value in the sight of men. Which make men to see them as just a sex object. So, these men use their money as a tool to get them. So, after sex with these ladies, their feelings dies instantly but it takes only a financially independent lady to remain relevant to her man. Gone are the days when a man would do everything or almost everything for u. Luckily, some ladies eyes are now open to reality. They are now engaging in one skill and the other.
Only God knows where you men see those type of women.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Nia69:
Only God knows where you men see those type of women.
Dem dey everywhere like MTN.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Dem dey everywhere like MTN.
Lol
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Am a toddler....... can you help me with pap?
Lol.. all of una no well here grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by OrigeenalSeven: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Are you a virgin?
she lost her virginity for one plate of indomie and egg
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Aklee4994(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you a virgin?
which kind rhetorical question be this..you respect her I swear Na her body count you suppose ask her.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Sammy101111(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided

Lol na woman way no be virgin he go pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? / How Do You Let A Girl Know You Love Her Without Telling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.