Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4514 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Not at all.
Ur previous reply sound like one who is hurt.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I should have stopped long ago but how naive you are is amazing to me

Are you not worse than naive....,? Well, I don't find it amazing.

Even as a toddler...... I am not amazed but I demand you provide me money to get snacks.....at least... for being abusive..... you have to do it lest I never forgive you for abusing me.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Are you not worse than naive....,? Well, I don't find it amazing.

Even as a toddler...... I am not amazed but I demand you provide me money to get snacks.....at least... for being abusive..... you have to do it lest I never forgive you for abusing me.
Just state it that hunger has dealt with you seriously, I will understand and send you something
don't be a braggart while begging for money
Be polite
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ur previous reply sound like one who is hurt.
I wasn't hurt. Only a teenage boy would think that virginity is the best gift a man can get from a woman. Peace of mind and commitment are the best gifts a woman can give her man. A man can have a troublesome disloyal virgin wife. Virginity doesn't equals good character. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Just state it that hunger has dealt with you seriously, I will understand and send you something
don't be a braggart while begging for money
Be polite

I have seen stuff like this before.....at the end.... you just keep calling me names then you stop.

I was never really bragging..... just telling you the truth..... I don't understand how your reply makes you anybody's helper.... you're not behaving like someone that can ever help anybody with anything.

You are just hell bent on making me feel less human.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
I used to.

Is this an error?

I used to or I do?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

I have seen stuff like this before.....at the end.... you just keep calling me names then you stop.

I was never really bragging..... just telling you the truth..... I don't understand how your reply makes you anybody's helper.... you're not behaving like someone that can ever help anybody with anything.

You are just hell bent on making me feel less human.
Yo bro
you talk too much
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
I wasn't hurt. Only a teenage boy would think that virginity is the best gift a woman can give a man. Peace of mind and commitment are the best gifts a woman can give her man. A man can a troublesome disloyal virgin wife. Virginity doesn't equals good character. Just saying.
I don't know you but one thing I know about you is, you are wise
same comment I made earlier, kids and unwise adults kept mentioning me and saying horse shit
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I don't know you but one thing I know about you is, you are wise
same comment I made earlier, kids and unwise adults kept mentioning me and saying horse shit
grin Thank you.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
grin Thank you.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
you talk too much

The truth is too much..... yeah.. you can't help anybody... prove otherwise.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

The truth is too much..... yeah.. you can't help anybody... prove otherwise.

How?
By sending you money for biscuit ?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
grin Thank you.

He kept calling me a kid because I disagreed when he said virgins misbehave all the time.

Do you agree that virgins misbehave all the time?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

How?
By sending you money for biscuit ?

Pure water
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Pure water

Where do you stay
Let me invite you over on new year day
Let me shaye for you
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Where do you stay
Let me invite you over on new year day
Let me shaye for you

Gberigbe
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Gberigbe
Never heard of it
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Never heard of it

Google Gberigbe-Ikorodu
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Google Gberigbe-Ikorodu

You can just say Gberibge, ikorodu Lagos
No need directing me to Google
jezz
Grow up bruv
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

jezz
Grow up bruv

Drop your shoulders man

You keep showing lots of pride

Are you going to stone me with fufu because I asked you for pure water?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

jezz
Grow up bruv

May I know why you're whinning me?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
grin Thank you.

Why do you fail to reply pms?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

He kept calling me a kid because I disagreed when he said virgins misbehave all the time.

Do you agree that virgins misbehave all the time?
Both virgins and non-virgins misbehave. But not all the time.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Why do you fail to reply pms?
Which pms? You mean mentions.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Both virgins and non-virgins misbehave. But not all the time.

Exactly.... that's what I was trying to explain to them.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Which pms? You mean mentions.

I just read your signature
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by dontrulee: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, which of them would u choose? A Virgin or a non Virgin?

Of course, I'll definitely choose a virgin over a non virgin!

Character can be moulded, taught and instilled. I'll go for a virgin 1million times over.

Am not a fan of left overs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

I just read your signature
Oh! Personal reasons.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

jezz
Grow up bruv

Answer me

Why?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Kipaji: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided

How does this go against OP's point? Alright, let's say men are hypocrites. Does it make virginity any less important? Does it remove anything from the fact that there is a world of difference between dealing with a virgin and a non-virgin?
My own mother taught me that women like you who like to compare themselves to men saying stuff like "men do it too" are most certainly sluts and must be avoided. She tells me that these women try to justify and rationalize the fact that they slept around. Yet, men and women are not the same and this is supposed to be common sense.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Kipaji: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Zonefree:

#bolded.
Only a hoe with overstretched kpekus is capable of making this statement. You can't see a chaste virgin girl saying this nonsense.

It's virgin or nothing. Non virgin Nigerian girls are recipe for disaster.

100%
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Kipaji: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko... let us hear word. Noise maker!

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

Broke Non-entity men everywhere!!

Did the man who took your virginity had money? Or was it just a typical teenager/young adult living in his mother's house?

These women will give their virginity to their boyfriend from high-school (who is broke), a guy in the neighborhood (who is broke), some young player in their vicinity (who is broke) and then talk about "money to take good care of a virgin woman".

*sigh*

Men are waking up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed. / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl / Ladies, Do Not Let Go Of A Man That Has This 5 Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.