Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4522 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Phurry: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
The truth of the matter is as a non-virgin man, virginity shouldnt be your criteria as a good man.

You can also meet a fine woman and the very best who isn't a virgin, and a virgin who is a "demonic".

No harm meant to both genders, everyone has a past.. It's just if you've moved on from it

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by SPAMBOX7: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karleb:

What if she becomes a tigress after you deflower her?

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it is no way near the best gift you can get from a woman.
Virginity is overrated but you still have the leverage of taming a girl you have disvirgined as opposed to the ones that are non-virgins. For example one of my girls I disvirgined Sabi billing pass olosho but I made her understand that those olsohos are walking corpses cos men that have met up with their demands ended up using them. So if she want to be doing like them it's best she goes into the life. Let her become olosho and get men to do whatever she wants for her. Then let's see how that will end up for her. She will have no choice but to comport herself.

But the ones that already fvcking around has already known they are useless and gotta keep living their lives cos they can't get what lost. So it's better make dem just die throway. Then give whatever is left of to whatever simp that wifes them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Uptheante(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Before you argue, read about Microchimerism.
This is unadulterated wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Karleb:

Virginity is a good gift, no doubt but it is no way near the best gift you can get from a woman.
Before u marry a woman, won't court her to know her better?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Na money and success. Every oda tin na nonsense. Things of the mind....
If I marry a virgin will that make me a billionaire?

Marrying a virgin or a non virgin, is not by force, it is by choice.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by LikeAking: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Marrying a virgin or a non virgin, is not by force, it is by choice.

Tins for d mind..
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Sukkyy2010: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided
Why would youbooen wide your two laps outside wedlock. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Smartlux(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Omo!!!
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Assuming you have two girls (A and B) who are of "good character"and can give you "peace of mind". But A is a virgin while B has been fvcked by several men.

Which one will you pay bride price for?

Your question in incomplete bro
Read my comment again then complete your question

Have you never bleeped before ?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lmfao
This op na comedian
bro, peace of mind is the best gift
what's the use of giving your husband your virginity when you can't give him peace of mind

My friend had a virgin gf then, nothing differentiate this girl from winch.
I was their fight settler, until the day the nasty b!tch insulted me.

Baba, change this your thinking asap
Virginity is overrated
Will u have a peace of mind if u marry an harlot? Don't get me wrong, i don't mean non virgins are not marriageable. My point is that, Virginity is the best gift a man can get from a woman. As a matter of fact, u can get a Virgin wife who has a good character for a wife, Yes. That's why Courtship is very important. Is Mary (the earthly mother of Jesus) not a virgin? Doesn't she have a good character?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
jeromestarks:

Assuming you have two girls (A and B) who are of "good character"and can give you "peace of mind". But A is a virgin while B has been fvcked by several men.

Which one will you pay bride price for?
No mind dem. They forgot that it is possible to get a Virgin girl who has a good character for a wife. Mary (the earthly mother of Jesus) was a Virgin, she had a good character. Queen Esther too was a Virgin before she met the King, she had a good Character too.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by tochez24(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
You sef answer my question too?

Every body has a past (that includes you randy men with an ugly craving for anything on skirts).
You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity.

Na lie.... For me, NO virginity NO relationship/marriage. The beta males can date and marry non virgins, it's not for me!!!!

I only use non virgins to catch my fun, anytime i jam a virgin girl... Serious relationship don start be dat o shikina!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Will u have a peace of mind if u marry an harlot? Don't get me wrong, i don't mean non virgins are not marriageable. My point is that, Virginity is the best gift a man can get from a woman. As a matter of fact, u can get a Virgin wife who has a good character for a wife, Yes. That's why Courtship is very important. Is Mary (the earthly mother of Jesus) not a virgin? Doesn't she have a good character?

@bolded
you contradicted yourself
no point arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

@bolded you contradicted yourself no point arguing with you
How?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Karlifate: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
You sef answer my question too?

Every body has a past (that includes you randy men with an ugly craving for anything on skirts).
You should never choose a wife just on the grounds of virginity.

LMAO! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
How?
Can you prove all non-virgins are harlots ?
Do you know people can loose their virginity from rape?
If the Bible says the bride price of a woman should be returned to the man upon finding out she is not a virgin, then the Bible is either bias or there was nothing like rape when the Bible was writtten

Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

Why would men sleep around, feel no remorse for their acts but expect ladies to bear a bigger "curse" for doing the same thing? and who even put such wrong ideas into the head of men that just because a lady is a virgin, she's the "best" thing that could ever happen to men? undecided

Virgins can be evil.

Not all guys are made happy when they see virgins.

A virgin can waste your time as well.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by demanuel(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy

At the bolded, I have always had the intuition and believed it, but never really processed or have a grasp of it.
I do see evidences in the society but have a hard time explaining why some things do happen.
Or probably I haven't really made a research.

But then I believe it to be true and real as night and day.
Thank you for pointing this out.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Can you prove all non-virgins are harlots ?
Do you know people can loose their virginity from rape?
If the Bible says the bride price of a woman should be returned to the man upon finding out she is not a virgin, then the Bible is either bias or there was nothing like rape when the Bible was writtten

Are you a virgin?
1. I didn't say all non Virgins are harlot. 2. Rape case is still understandable. However, i am not saying non virgins aren't marriageable, i am only emphasizing on the importance of it. Every sensible mother knows the importance of it. 3. The Bible isn't bias. The Bible is after the truth. The Bible is against hypocrisy. From the Bible perspective, If u aren't a virgin as a lady, let ur man know before he marries u. If u don't let him to know, and he marries u, the Bride price would have to be refunded. It was a very serious Offence that the consequence is even DEATH (stoned to death). I.e if u decieve ur husband that u a virgin while u aren't.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 3:45am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Virgins can be evil.
Not all guys are made happy when they see virgins.

A virgin can waste your time as well.
U don't know what u are saying.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Smartguyboy(m): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
We do. I have one currently she's even begging we have a baby. But I still dey reason am yet to make a decision
God when?
The close I have seen just had sex once very small girl one year student in uniuyo Dey will always come with the same story “ I was rape”
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 4:01am On Dec 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Virginity is overrated but you still have the leverage of taming a girl you have disvirgined as opposed to the ones that are non-virgins. For example one of my girls I disvirgined Sabi billing pass olosho but I made her understand that those olsohos are walking corpses cos men that have met up with their demands ended up using them. So if she want to be doing like them it's best she goes into the life. Let her become olosho and get men to do whatever she wants for her. Then let's see how that will end up for her. She will have no choice but to comport herself.

But the ones that already fvcking around has already known they are useless and gotta keep living their lives cos they can't get what lost. So it's better make dem just die throway. Then give whatever is left of to whatever simp that wifes them
Virginity is not overrated. U just answered urself correctly that u have the leverage of taming a girl u deflower. Truly, that's one of the advantages. Likewise, u may not have the leverage to tame non virgin girls, yes. Na wetin u wan tell a non virgin girl wey she wan hear? Person wey knack several guys b4 u? That's why it is important. There is a particular church that i do attend vigil. There is this fair pretty girl that i discovered that she is a Virgin. Her mum do protect her like egg, and monitors the kinds of friends she keep. Bro, no go let person whine u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Karleb:

Better than olosho and have pain of mind
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2022
tochez24:

Na lie.... For me, NO virginity NO relationship/marriage. The beta males can date and marry non virgins, it's not for me!!!!

I only use non virgins to catch my fun, anytime i jam a virgin girl... Serious relationship don start be dat o shikina!!!!
Brother you no go see oh me don find tire next year I will be 32 though I don see one with not less than two body count I don hold her still Dey fine sha
The hunt for virgin is real

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don't know what u are saying.

According to you
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Smartguyboy:

Better than olosho and have pain of mind

Stop this!

Virgins can be a waste of time!

If no virgin ever cares about you....., won't you care about yourself

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Rilwizy: 5:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lmfao
This op na comedian
bro, peace of mind is the best gift
what's the use of giving your husband your virginity when you can't give him peace of mind

My friend had a virgin gf then, nothing differentiate this girl from winch.
I was their fight settler, until the day the nasty b!tch insulted me.

Baba, change this your thinking asap
Virginity is overrated
Boss you are talking to me directly
I'm dating a virgin currently na zero peace of mind, she's stubborn like goat, peace of mind is the best gift ever virginity only give value to ladies because is not easy, na hook up most of them dey do
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Smartguyboy(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Stop this!

Virgins can be a waste of time!

If no virgin ever cares about you....., won't you care about yourself
The problem you can’t even find one so let just leave it
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Savedday: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2022
9ja girls virgin or non-virgin, they are all the same useless Bleep.

The day you ever think any good thing can come out them, that day you are fooled
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Hardcore11: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Biko... let us hear word. Noise maker!

Is not as if you even have money to take good care of a virgin woman. All you broke men want a virgin lady but don't want to spend on her. Biko don't put someone else daughter in poverty.

Broke Non-entity men everywhere!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you get real bad mouth
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by kevwemike: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Jennyclay:
Men are hypocrites!

I don dey suspect you
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Smartguyboy:

The problem you can’t even find one so let just leave it

There are many virgins all over with their respective matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship / Let Me Educate 'GUYS' Alone Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.