Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. (4505 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by dontrulee: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
What then is the Best? Let's learn together.

Women these days cannot be trusted at all.
I have learnt that no woman is 100% just as no man is 100%

I'm privileged to have virgins surrounding me and I'm grateful for that.

The best is to have someone who loves you "unconditionally" who has a wide tolerance limit, who sees your best instead of your worst, who is willing to give you resources inspite of your abundance. Who makes your life easier and better..

But remember that people change, love can become hate at anytime and the lover who you think can't betray you may stab you in the back in certain conditions.

Never love with your heart 100%, chances that you'll be heartbroken is high!

For me, I'll choose the best, the finest quality.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
dontrulee:

Women these days cannot be trusted at all.
I have learnt that no woman is 100% just as no man is 100%

I'm privileged to have virgins surrounding me and I'm grateful for that.

The best is to have someone who loves you "unconditionally" who has a wide tolerance limit, who sees your best instead of your worst, who is willing to give you resources inspite of your abundance. Who makes your life easier and better..

But remember that people change, love can become hate at anytime and the lover who you think can't betray you may stab you in the back in certain conditions.

Never love with your heart 100%, chances that you'll be heartbroken is high!

For me, I'll choose the best, the finest quality.
So, which of them would u choose? A Virgin or a non Virgin?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Be sure yourself at least!

How is your friend's case a proof that virgins always misbehave meaning they're always annoying?

ALWAYS....... do you know what ALWAYS means?

She agreed to be his gf..... doesn't want him to leave....... sometimes acts like a witch..... that only means she can't please him always.... nobody can actually.

You have not even stated specifically what she does when acting as a witch.

I ain't saying he can't get fed up.

My point is she can't ALWAYS be annoying as his girlfriend or whatever that means.

If she's done something he can't tolerate,she won't still be his girlfriend or whatever that means.

I have never had a girlfriend or wife before but I have heard and seen enough.

Abeg, no mention me again
I thought I was chatting with someone who has experience
You know nothing bro
Don't mention me again please
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Abeg, no mention me again
I thought I was chatting with someone who has experience
You know nothing bro
Don't mention me again please

Nonsense

With all the furking experience you're talking about ....., you couldn't provide an evidence..... let's say I must have or have had a girlfriend or wife to KNOW I'm a guy...... according to you....spits on your heredity.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Nonsense

With all the furking experience you're talking about ....., you couldn't provide an evidence..... let's say I must have or have had a girlfriend or wife to KNOW I'm a guy...... according to you....spits on your heredity.
You type bitter kid
go and wash plate

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, which of them would u choose? A Virgin or a non Virgin?

Stop asking this unnecessary question .... even if you're considering the overrated Bible or Quran.

You choose what matters to you most.....it could be a virgin...it could be not.

Let's not forget you're also being chosen
...are you going to force her to do anything?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
Can y'all just stop talking about virgins and non-virgins. It's getting old.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Yeah,am a two year old and I have finished washing plates...next is to tell you the bitter truth..... you were vomiting sewage....accept you were wrong
Now that you're done washing plate, go and wash your school uniform
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Can y'all just stop talking about virgins and non-virgins. It's getting old.

Am trying to stop it... can't you see??
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Now that you're done washing plate, go and wash your school uniform

Am done with everything including telling you the bitter truth..... you can as well ask to be buried in ignorance.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Stop asking this unnecessary question .... even if you're considering the overrated Bible or Quran.

You choose what matters to you most.....it could be a virgin...it could be not.

Let's not forget you're also being chosen
...are you going to force her to do anything?
U sound like a teenager.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Am done with everything including telling you the bitter truth..... you can as well ask to be buried in ignorance.
Rest in peace bruv
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Am trying to stop it... can't you see??
I'm**
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
I'm**

Meaning?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U sound like a teenager.
undecided You sound the same.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Meaning?
I corrected you. You're welcome.
No shades.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
U sound like a teenager.

Nah

Am less than a teenager....am a toddler.

Is that how you prove anything to yourself at least?
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:

Use your head......jeez...... don't tell me you can't see the difference between ,us
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Does the topic hurt u? grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
I corrected you. You're welcome.
No shades.

Am is easier to type for your information
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Does the topic hurt u? grin
Not at all.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Use your head......jeez...... don't tell me you can't see the difference between ,us
I used to.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Am is easier to type for your information
Don't get used to it.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Rest in peace bruv

Congrats

You have deviated

You had no option
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Congrats

You have deviated

You had no option

Yeah
That's because i don't exchange words with kids
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Truvelisback(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Nah

Am less than a teenager....am a toddler.

Is that how you prove anything to yourself at least?
I asked a simple question that requires a "Yes"or "No". Or ur own choice but ur response was completely different from the question. Be free. Express urself and ur choice.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nia69:
Don't get used to it.

Let's see how it goes.

For cases like this...... messaging on Nairaland...it shouldn't be an issue..... I'm just saying.....it as it stands
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
I asked a simple question that requires a "Yes"or "No". Or ur own choice but ur responses was completely different from the question. Be free. Express urself and ur choice.

There can't be a specific answer unless there's actually a case where 2 girls or women want me and one is a virgin while the other is not and I want one of them .... which could be Miss A or Miss B..... I can't predict because I can't predict feelings.,.. nobody can predict specific feelings towards a specific person at a specific time and place.

If you're a virgin and I don't want you...., being a virgin changes nothing.

Besides, did you know I may want both a virgin and a non-virgin provided I know both of them have no health issue or any other issue that I can't bear??
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Let's see how it goes.

For cases like this...... messaging on Nairaland...it shouldn't be an issue..... I'm just saying.....it as it stands
Okay.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yeah
That's because i don't exchange words with kids

You have exchanged words with a toddler..... you're an agbaya.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Gift U Can Get From Any Woman. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

You have exchanged words with a toddler..... you're an agbaya.
I should have stopped long ago but how naive you are is amazing to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Be This Silly? / Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl / 13 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.