Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49220 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by SHOCK7(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
WOW... you assume every single beautiful woman has a bad character? What happened to critically reasoning things out abeg? Why is it so hard for many Nigerians? undecided
Hey u relax, must u mock every nairalander he didn't infer that!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Drella(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2023
okuta007:

yes good character is good but if you see a very pretty lady with a bad character - make e no loss, make a baby out of her so at least your kids can have good looks - don’t go make babies with an ugly woman or else forever you will be stuck with looking at a child you don’t want to look at forever - please there is no better way to say it - at least born done pikin o

so make a baby mama out of a pretty lady with bad character, but marry an ugly woman with great character but please please don’t make a baby with her - biko, there are enough ugly people in Nigeria

Do you tell her you want to have kids alone with her or you just impregnate her and not marry her? grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by winterfell007(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin
I hope you know that Bill Gates and Elon Musk and divorced and single. They have no partner that looking after them
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by winterfell007(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you try to get yourself professional mental counseling this new year so you can realize that a life driven by fear and anxieties is not a life at all! undecided
I'm forced to agree with your concept about life
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OrigeenalSeven: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided

do you want to remain single for life
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OrigeenalSeven: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.

pity her make you just marry her
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

pity her make you just marry her

I'm just 2/5 of age.....
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OrigeenalSeven: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.

what's the name of the app
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by ema2020: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
awosejo1955:
Marriage is not a do or die affair ooooooo. If u see wife or husband, fine, and if u don't, it's still fine. But in all, make sure U're not responsible 4 ur not getting married.no man can marry hookup lady any lady that man should stop hookup that's my advice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEDaAp62ywo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6vf5_J6MOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UXCpc-njk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAXGDQQ9UM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5at1mYKr2yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmlnyFUgFFQ
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by juman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Then marry a man nah.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:
do you want to remain single for life
Is it a crime to choose to remain so? undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
winterfell007:
I'm forced to agree with your concept about life
There are so many people in this same world who are not plagued with many of the same fears that those who think marriage is the be-all-end-all to existence are plagued with. These are human beings who live, enjoy life, are happy, and enjoy peace as well. Somehow society ignores them to focus on indicating marriage as the only path to happiness in life, why? Marriage has, since, the beginning, been a choice, and one that ought to happen when and if a person is ready for the phase not when a person is guilted by society into making the choice. It is not meant for everyone definitely, and happiness, fulfillment, joy, etc. can be found outside of marriage. It would be wonderful if we would train our kids to realize this truth. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OrigeenalSeven: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is it a crime to choose to remain so? undecided

may God grant it if it's your wish
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OrigeenalSeven: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
worldclass68:

I'm just 2/5 of age.....
she go take very good care of you

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:
may God grant it if it's your wish
So you claim to believe in God but you don't believe God when He says that He created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life and allowed others like as Eunuchs for the sake of the Kingdom of God - Matthew 19 vs 10 - 12? undecided

And while God said he allowed some to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom, you instead pretend that your marriages --- which Jesus Christ made clear are of this world --- are of the Kingdom of God? undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
winterfell007:

I hope you know that Bill Gates and Elon Musk and divorced and single. They have no partner that looking after them

Lolz. Stay there and be comparing yourself to the picture the media is showing you about Bill Gate. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by okuta007: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:

Do you tell her you want to have kids alone with her or you just impregnate her and not marry her? grin

use your teeth to count your teeth grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Drella(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
okuta007:

use your teeth tongue to count your teeth grin
tongue

This figurative doesn't answer the question sad
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Drella(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin

Mostly, one partner dies before the other .
So who is taking care of the one alive? undecided

If you don't know, both of you will grow old at the same time and require a third party to take care of you guys.(Except age gap is about 20 years at least)
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:

Mostly, one partner dies before the other .
So who is taking care of the one alive? undecided

If you don't know, both of you will grow old at the same time and require a third party to take care of you guys.(Except age gap is about 20 years at least)

Good. Then don't get married and live single for life. grin

Just dey play
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by okuta007: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Drella:
tongue

This figurative doesn't answer the question sad

ok have a nice day
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Drella(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2023
okuta007:

ok have a nice day

But I asked you a question.
To answer con be war. Na wa o
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Drella(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2023
freeborn02:

Good. Then don't get married and live single for life. grin

Just dey play

Sure
Just have kids and you'll be good.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Oxala17: 2:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Kajaard:

This image you posted below is making me roll on the floor with laughter cheesy grin cheesy

Cock carousel grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by dochenaj: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2023
She has an East African accent.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Rubbish must she come to social media and shout?

Maybe na she cause am give herself

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by seguno2: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
pansophist:

I've always said it that generally, women have no problems with polygamy, they will rather share a wealthy man that be with an average man (eg a Uber driver).

Of course these are unintended consequences of hypergamy. Because if all women want the top men, then polygamy is the answer.

If you ask any woman if they want to share a man, the default answer is no, but by actions, polygamy is the destination. I'll give an example.

I was checking the data released by okcupid and tinder (these are mainstream dating sites), and their data shows that women only swipe yes 5% of the time, compare to men that swipes up to 50%.

So by default, these tiny percentage of men they swipe yes to have access to most women. They may think he is committed, but he is just passing them around. Few men have the self control to not exercise those options if they have it.

So the idea that a man have to go good, god fearing and listen to me, and respect me and all those crap are reserved for the few men they want, and not generally applicable. If you're a vulcaniser with this qualities, you'll be invisible to women.

Last last, humans are just animals. We are deceiving ourselves with religion and morality. Our operations are primordial, and we justify it with morality. If you're on top as a man, you'll see how shallow women are in their mate selection process.

Please why are blacks in polygamous societies running to white societies that are monogamous?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2023
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.
Every Human needs Companionships Even Most Animals lives in Group !

Woke is Our Problem but With Time Once the Globalisation evolution is completed Everything shall become Normal!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one who offered the argument that one sad single woman, therefore, meant all single women over 40 are sad... you are instead the one here who offered up that bullsheet here. undecided
Human needs Companionship whether Man or Woman !
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
mention the app now
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

Please why are blacks in polygamous societies running to white societies that are monogamous?

Same way whites in monogamous societies run to black societies that are monogamous. Have you not seen whites in Nigeria before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video) / Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.