Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49229 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by kepstone: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lots of ladies are making foolish mistakes by looking at the wrong thing and looking for the wrong thing in a spouse... Majority of ladies are only looking for money,comfort,security.
Marriage now because an escape route for life of bliss for most ladies with some kind of backward thinking that I am beautiful so I can't settle for less, they treat guyz anyhow because if beauty or front and back and really have nothing to contribute to a man's life other than fake I love you which is not really coming from there heart. Dating a Nigeria lady is tasking, draining and frustrating... I don't know how some girls feel that the world revolves around their beauty and shape.
Men have much to contribute to marriage than women and they have much to loose in marriage than women.
Honestly if Nigerian ladies are not careful they will be in their forties no man will be looking at them.
I have 5 female friends in their 30+ looking for husband like mad... Always sowing seeds in church when prayers for husband is raised.
I asked one of them what's your ideal man... What she wrote shocked me. I told her use clay and mould him and untop he must be SUPER RICH u see that's the keyword SUPER RICH that's what alot of them are looking for, some are lucky some are not, the once that are lucky end up to discover many things their mouth can not say about their super Rich hubby, enduring all manners of things.
I told some of my female friends begging them Pls marry in time, I saw some of them good guyz were coming they kept on posting this guyz ... One if them is always on the mountain prayer for her husband every January of each year.
To find wife in this country you must truly shine your eyes... Me I won't trust any girl who wasn't part of my process to come and enjoy in my Glory with fake love..
You don't really know who loves you till the chips are down.. if she is not part of your process tread carefully guyz...
They should continue oooo, not knowing beauty fades away ...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Pat081: 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

Oops, I'm so sorry kind of lost her contact...she was to help me with my admission then..few years back.
Tanks

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by udemzyudex(m): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What the frell is this one yapping about? What career woman you dey ramble about abeg? undecided

2. So all the weddings that take place here in the west wey i don dey live for every weekend over 20 years straight na wetin? No, be commitment be that again? Some of you go just they think to say any bullsheet your minds conjure up na fact! undecided

3. Again, stop rambling! Marriage is a choice. There are many singles alongside married in all societies — it is logical and natural. That you folks like to demonize the singles --- going as far as to claim they are flawed — only reveals you lot have been brainwashed into believing the entire world is about marriage and the married. Open your eyes and you will see that there are many singles out there thriving and not giving a care to your marriage fiascos. undecided

Whatever you think,re-think.

You ended posting nonsense because you refuse to rethink.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Starzo:
When I say most nigerian girls are not intelligent but rather they confuse sharp mouths for being intelligent, this is a classic example.
And when I say most Nigerians are driven by delusions and not reality, yours meets it. undecided

That your conclusion is that my family has to mirror yours despite their not being raised like you were and not fed the same delusions as you were fed by your folks means you are really disconnected from intelligence. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
udemzyudex:
Whatever you think,re-think. You ended posting nonsense because you refuse to rethink.
Let me guess.... by rethink, you mean, I should instead begin to think within a delusional scope much as you do? No thanks! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by QuinModah(f): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dear Single Guys,
When you pursue money & it's not forthcoming, stop & pursue marriage. Some women are open doors to your success.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
A very low percentage of women like you are misandrist disguised as feminist however as you grow older, you'd realise you need a man for long-term happiness
Bullsheet! undecided

Stop confusing your fears for mine abeg! That is a result of a delusion! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Humans are not designed to remain single! If you're single, its because your weird character is preventing you from having a relationship
Kobojunkie:
But he is right. The reason the majority of you folks believe marriage to be do or die stems from the fact that you were fed that nonsense idea from your childhood and so you are no longer able to reason past that delusion at this point. If you sat down and did the math for your self -- retrained your brain even ---- you would see marriage for what it truly is, a choice , like buying of a car or new shoes or even a house. It is nothing but a choice.. undecided

Life doesn't end because you aren't able to afford a particular brand or style car, it doesn't end because you can't drive a particular car so why should it end because you no marry? undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
Humans are not designed to remain single! If you're single, its because your weird character is preventing you from having a relationship
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The fact that you believe you are not complete as a human unless you are attached in marriage or relationships instead speaks volumes of your mental state. You are packing lots of delusions and those fears and anxieties are what drive your existence rather than reality. undecided

Humans are born into this world alone and they die alone... that is nature telling you that you are complete as a whole even without intimate relationships. Heed nature's advice to you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kajaard: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
hopexter:

Yet your mama dey her husband house, keep deceiving your gender you feminist angry

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
Don't twist it, humans are not designed to remain single for life. You can try to twist things but it cannot change this fact!
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The fact that you believe you are not complete as a human unless you are attached in marriage or relationships instead speaks volumes of your mental state. You are packing lots of delusions and those fears and anxieties are what drive your existence rather than reality. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
Don't twist it, humans are not designed to remain single for life. You can try to twist things but it cannot change this fact!
Oh now, you don twist am to humans are not designed to remain single for life? Let me ask self... who designed humans in this way you continue to assert. you or Nature? undecided

Let's explore this for a big! A man moves out to live alone somewhere at the north pole with his dogs. According to you, he is not designed to remain single for life. what exactly will happen to someone who chooses to live in peace alone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Blacksuperman: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

You’re definitely part of the ‘woke mob’ and it’s always fun to watch until you shoot yourself in the leg. Every organism created (or that exists on earth) desires companionship whether it’s mutually beneficial, a partnership or just contractual. Nature isn’t foolish unlike the Woke mob, it understands that for the earth to continue existing, procreation must happen and what better way than establishing two partners from the opposite sex in a union built upon companionship.

I’ll continue this narrative later.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
If you're a woman, make sure a child pass through your womb if you're ok interms of fertility. Don't let this 'wokeness' make you regret later in life. Do not say nobody advised you. Happy new yr in advance
Kobojunkie:
Oh now, you don twist am to humans are not designed to remain single for life? Let me ask self... who designed humans in this way you continue to assert. you?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by cassyrooy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
Something within me always question when women says they find it hard to get married. I don't think there is a woman out there that can't find a man to treat her nice, and wife her up.

But they don't want these men. They call it settling. They will target high status men, got heartbroken and ran through, then come back crying that there are no men available.

In a time when a man has to be top 20% to date a broke woman that probably doesn't have what men values (youthfulness, sexual purity, femininity) will make lots of women end up being unmarried. It's just common sense.
You won't believe the glee with which I read this post?

Dem no wan learn or hear.

I pity their future, not mine or men's.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blacksuperman:
You’re definitely part of the ‘woke mob’ and it’s always fun to watch until you shoot yourself in the leg.

2. Every organism created (or that exists on earth) desires companionship whether it’s mutually beneficial, a partnership or just contractual.

3. Nature isn’t foolish unlike the Woke mob, it understands that for the earth to continue existing, procreation must happen and what better way than establishing two partners from the opposite sex in a union built upon companionship.
I’ll continue this narrative later.
Nothing "woke" about me. Instead, I like to use my brain a lot in reasoning these things out. My mind is not only for when I want to do math or solve an equation. undecided

2. While you are wrong about the claim that every organism desires companionship, I should point out that companionship comes in various forms. Living in a city, for instance, gives some the feeling of having company and that is more than enough for them. When you were young for instance, you were probably content with having a relationship with your siblings or having friends or even a pen pal here or there. That is companionship as well. undecided

3. But Nature isn't the problem here at all. The problems here are the many mental delusions that have resulted from the brainwashing sessions put together as part of your upbringing that has caused so many of you to believe that marriage is some sort of do-or-die affair for every human. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
DMerciful:
If you're a woman, make sure a child pass through your womb if you're ok interms of fertility. Don't let this 'wokeness' make you regret later in life. Do not say nobody advised you. Happy new yr in advance
I suggest you try to get yourself professional mental counseling this new year so you can realize that a life driven by fear and anxieties is not a life at all! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by chaloskyx: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
THERE ARE PLENTY OF MEN WHO WANT TO MARRY YOU BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU FEMALES HAVE HAVE TO MANY REQUIREMENTS FOR MR RIGHT HEIGHT, MONEY, HE MUST BE TALL, HE MUST BE GOD FEARING , HE MUST BE GOOD IN BED, HE MUST NOT HAVE GIRLFRIENDS ETC
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Streetmovement(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Please stop spewing this nonsense abeg! undecided

Children are a responsibility you choose to burden yourself with. You can also choose not to burden them. These are choices and not magical mandates as you continue to assert here. undecided

2. Oh, you don change tune! I can now be responsible for myself and myself alone if I choose not to have kids. Oh boy! undecided

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're still going back and forth, I'm done with this argument
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Streetmovement:
You're still going back and forth, I'm done with this argument
Do you even know what it means to go back and forth abeg? undecided

This shouldn't have been an issue from the beginning. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Akuruoulo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided

They can't choose it ordinarily
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Blacksuperman: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nothing "woke" about me. Instead, I like to use my brain a lot in reasoning these things out. My mind is not only for when I want to do math or solve an equation. undecided

2. While you are wrong about the claim that every organism desires companionship, I should point out that companionship comes in various forms. Living in a city, for instance, gives some the feeling of having company and that is more than enough for them. When you were young for instance, you were probably content with having a relationship with your siblings or having friends or even a pen pal here or there. That is companionship as well. undecided

3. But Nature isn't the problem here at all. The problems here are the many mental delusions that have resulted from the brainwashing sessions put together as part of your upbringing that has caused so many of you to believe that marriage is some sort of do-or-die affair for every human. undecided

Let me correct the tomfoolery within your postulations.

1. Companionship (or love) exists in several forms for humans. From Birth, adulthood down till the day you’d die, you’ll definitely encounter and experience several kinds of companionship. For example, the urge to have sex or copulate does not exist in kids for a reason, same way that same urge begins to die down once you begin to reach a certain age ceiling. It’s certainly because nature wired the human body to crave/feel the need for various kinds of love.

2. An overwhelming majority of women get Hot while ovulating, is that a traditional or a biological wiring? Your mental delusion shrouded in an unideal woke mentality is the very same ideology that blinds you preventing you from balancing logic with your thought process.

By the way, no one says a woman MUST get married but God damn, it’s one of the most fulfilling part of life for any human, to find one person you can live the rest of your life with, share your hopes, dreams, fears, joy, aspirations etc.

Now let me quickly state (just in case you’re slow in comprehension) that Marriage does not guarantee happiness however THE RIGHT PARTNER in marriage is all everyone seeks for when they talk about marriage and not just the ‘idea’ of being marriage.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blacksuperman:
1. An overwhelming majority of women get Hot while ovulating, is that a traditional or a biological wiring? Your mental delusion shrouded in an unideal woke mentality is the very same ideology that blinds you preventing you from balancing logic with your thought process.

2. By the way, no one says a woman MUST get married but God damn, it’s one of the most fulfilling part of life for any human, to find one person you can live the rest of your life with, share your hopes, dreams, fears, joy, aspirations etc. Now let me quickly state (just in case you’re slow in comprehension) that Marriage does not guarantee happiness however THE RIGHT PARTNER in marriage is all everyone seeks for when they talk about marriage and not just the ‘idea’ of being marriage.
1. So because some women get Hot while ovulating means all women should be married or in intimate relationships? Is it me or is this tomfoolery expressed right here? undecided

2. All this is meaningless drivel... insisting that your idea of what you consider fulfilling in your life applies to all humans is even more tomfoolery. There are some out there who place their personal happiness and peace of mind above these things that you seem to place so much value in. There are equally others out there who believe a delicious hot bowl of the right food is the most fulfilling part of life for any human — finding that right meal that satisfies not only hunger but a craving at the same time leaving them feeling fulfilled— but uou don't see them insisting their private idea of heaven is meant for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
Get me her contact I will marry her
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:
No virgin no deal.
Hahahahhahah
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.
Marry her then

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Dougyclan: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
She's so beautiful.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Starzo: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And when I say most Nigerians are driven by delusions and not reality, yours meets it. undecided

That your conclusion is that my family has to mirror yours despite their not being raised like you were and not fed the same delusions as you were fed by your folks means you are really disconnected from intelligence. lipsrsealed
I'm not going to banter words with a dimwit like you.

That statement of yours I highlighted is enough to convince even a semi-intelligent person of your chronic dumbness.

I'm done with you.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Starzo:
I'm not going to banter words with a dimwit like you. That statement of yours I highlighted is enough to convince even a semi-intelligent person of your chronic dumbness. I'm done with you.
Look who's talking!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Eriokanmi: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwjPMlyuO0
True. Beauty is a thing of the mind, not physical appearance, same with handsome look.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since when did asking a simple question amount to fighting like a wounded lion abeg? undecided

Lolz. Just dey play. grin

Your eyes will soon clear when you grow old and become lonely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.