Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49133 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by sadiyamuhammad: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.

75 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by awosejo1955: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Marriage is not a do or die affair ooooooo. If u see wife or husband, fine, and if u don't, it's still fine. But in all, make sure U're not responsible 4 ur not getting married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEDaAp62ywo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6vf5_J6MOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UXCpc-njk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAXGDQQ9UM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5at1mYKr2yM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmlnyFUgFFQ

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by BootyliciousBoy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
hmmm!

God's time is the best undecided

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by lawanifumila: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFwjPMlyuO0

247 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Boogyman557: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool ADVERTISEMENT of business for the new year ahead..

If u KNOW, u KNOW

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by akpenlegedu: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Come to think of it ,she must have been using a lot of guys to catch cruise ,now she don near 30 ,she begin shiver

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by chisomfavourudo: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
But feminism doesn't mean u can't marry, abi 9ja chapter dey different

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by GoodCane: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
The moment they realized they're now turning into evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmm sad

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by PerfectStranger(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
No virgin no deal.

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nonexisting1: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
When the time is right, the I no need man I no need man people go need am by their own willing. This one have just needed man now, I guess Shiloh this year didn't favour her. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Mercury12(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oh really? How many times had you mark attendance register at Shiloh?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Pells1: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Girl you are not alone
All those Nl girls forming feminist are with you on this with prayer points and Shiloh too grin grin
Evening newspapers
Men are scum pipo grin cheesy

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Solofresh2: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Okay

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by nicerod(m): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin

She should change her location

Stop playing hard to get

She's should develop herself.

And start wearing nice perfs or roll-ons

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:
A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime. The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried. She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism. She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Personally I dey pity those ladies around 30yrs... it's not easy. Some of them re the architect of their own problems...not all sha....

May God be with unah o..

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
Personally I dey pity those ladies around 30yrs... it's not easy. Some of them re the architect of their own problems...not all sha....
May God be with unah o..
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
No virgin no deal.

Lower ur requirements nah.... grin grin grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Godsongang: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Girl you are not alone
All those Nl girls forming feminist are with you on this with prayer points and Shiloh too grin grin
Evening newspapers
Men are scum pipo grin cheesy

Not all NL girls but I no some of them are doing good with lies and lies. Infact nairaland babes dey lie because the way you guys insult them always

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
1. I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen. I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey hear unasef think at all? undecided

Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

Wo...nah u sabi....
U wey sabi...must u insult
Cant u Express ursef without abusive words
Now who's more African here...oyinbo whannabe....

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
Wo...nah u sabi....
I am not the one who offered the argument that one sad single woman, therefore, meant all single women over 40 are sad... you are instead the one here who offered up that bullsheet here. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not the one who concluded offered the argument that one sad single woman, therefore, meant all single women over 40 are sad... you are instead the one here who offered up that bullsheet here. undecided

Christ jeez.....probably u re one of them trying hard to make ursef feel better one way or the other.......
WHATEVER

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by ExMI6(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you are a guy and this touches a spot in your heart.... lipsrsealed

If you a lady and it's as if she's talking to you...... Very soon you'll get there

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
Christ jeez.....probably u re one of them trying hard to make ursef feel better one way or the other.......WHATEVER
Oh, so because you encountered a single woman above 40 or had a breakdown, that means I must be a miserable and sad woman of 40+ like her? I hope you are not the genius in your village! lipsrsealed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so because you encountered a single woman above 40 or had a breakdown, that means I must be a miserable and sad woman of 40+ like her? I hope you are not the genius in your village! lipsrsealed

Your welcome...enjoy ur miserable...

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
Your welcome...enjoy ur miserable...
You mean the miserable you assume by your irrational conclusion there? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by worldclass68(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean the miserable you assume by your irrational conclusion there? undecided

Im sorry I talked those kind words to u...that isn't like me...I truly am, shouldn't be doing these...

I hope u have a very good and pleasant night ma'am.

47 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.
WOW... you assume every single beautiful woman has a bad character? What happened to critically reasoning things out abeg? Why is it so hard for many Nigerians? undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
worldclass68:
Im sorry I talked those kind words to u...that isn't like me...I truly am, shouldn't be doing these...
I hope u have a very good and pleasant night ma'am.
Um... I don't mind the words at all. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.