Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49236 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kipaji: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooc2le8iQso

A single Nigerian lady says she wants to experience what it feels like to be a married woman in this lifetime.

The woman identified as Chris Amrah took to her social media page to lament that she is going into a new month and year still unmarried.

She said that though she’s heard different things about marriage, she can attest that being without a husband as a woman is depressing. She also said the fulfilment for a lady is to be in her husband’s house.

Amrah further said she would love to experience being submissive to her hubby, adding that ladies should forget about feminism.

She, however, thanked God for giving her good health and life, but she lamented that the fact she is still not in her husband’s house is something that worries her.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by hopexter(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided

Yet your mama dey her husband house, keep deceiving your gender you feminist angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Enumerator(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Confirm!
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by OBTOREPA(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Hmmm sad
I like you,
Please Can we talk?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Enumerator(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy
G00DHardDick:
The moment they realized they're now turning into an evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided
Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin

10 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Sepviour(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2022
PerfectStranger:
No virgin no deal.
grin grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Sepviour(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2022
I can feel her pain kiss
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So ladies cannot choose to remain single at all? They deserve your pity is what? undecided
Stay there and be fighting like a wounded lion on every comment. By the time you grow old and lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Pells1:
Girl you are not alone
All those Nl girls forming feminist are with you on this with prayer points and Shiloh too grin grin
Evening newspapers
Men are scum pipo grin cheesy

Lol one sofria comes to mind.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by chidiwar(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

In your mind, u ve made sense to urself. Any little thing, u campare Africa to the rest of the world, but when it comes to leeching and entittlement mentality that your gender is been known for in this part of the world only..
U keep mute.

By the way how old are u?
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by mmsen: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
This obsession with marriage is mental illness personified.

What do you think will change about you or your life after you marry?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Awoleesu(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Shollez:
Can we talk pls Amara?

Beware what you read and what you think...
There's sure a difference between Amrah and Amara

Make your case no be; WHAT HE ORDERED FOR VS WHAT HE GOT! shocked

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Sweetvie: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Chris2863(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Today is her lucky day. Make she give me a call and the matter is settled. Virginprincess, Siofra, you can give me a call too
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by atheistandproud(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
Something within me always question when women says they find it hard to get married. I don't think there is a woman out there that can't find a man to treat her nice, and wife her up.

But they don't want these men. They call it settling. They will target high status men, got heartbroken and ran through, then come back crying that there are no men available.

In a time when a man has to be top 20% to date a broke woman that probably doesn't have what men values (youthfulness, sexual purity, femininity) will make lots of women end up being unmarried. It's just common sense.

I said this recently.

This message is seconded.

A society that tells broke or average men that they have no right to sexual relationships is indirectly telling rich men that they can have as many women as they please.

A high earning man has no obligation to monogamy. Zero. Why? Because he will have tons of options and will probably exercise his societally given rights to run through all of them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.

Leave Kobojunkie. Let her be deceiving herself. Her fingers are still protesting on phone keyboard for now. By the time she grows old and lonely, she will know better. For now, let her be playing and deceiving herself. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by RIDOO: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.

That's true.. l used to think that it is the beautiful ones that get married quickly before but now l know marriage is far beyond that.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by ogwumgbe: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey here unasef think at all? undecided
Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

Stop typing shit and believing what you watch on Hollywood movies, even the white you copy are more frustrated and depressed when not married, the reason there are so many suicides among them. You can't cheat nature irrespective of how you pretend. A woman's priority in life is to get married where as for men, it's to be established comfortable

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kajaard: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Kipaji:

This image you posted below is making me roll on the floor with laughter cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by abimic(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
The worse thing that happened to this generation is sexual promiscuity. Men in the past will marry for sex, but now, men feel trapped to have sex with just one woman, when they can be single, and have as much with different women for life.

My colleague told me of his friend who came back from UK for their school reunion here in Nigeria. He told me that this his friend is hanging out with one fine babe here despite been married and the girl knows he's even married.

So the point is, for some men, been married doesn't stop them from sleeping with other women, cute girls that even some guys can't approach without been hurled insults.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2022
lawanifumila:

It's a lie. It means the men can not get her. They are not her type. Such beautiful women have high taste and don't do ordinary men.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by kingamaa(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2022
If the so-called feminists catch you?

Single mother is better fa

Men are just sperm donors

Frustrated people looking to increase their numbers with gullible youths

My sister, may the Almighty grant you your heart's desire in the new year. Amen

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
chidiwar:

In your mind, u ve made sense to urself. Any little thing, u campare Africa to the rest of the world, but when it comes to leeching and entittlement mentality that your gender is been known for in this part of the world only..
U keep mute.

By the way how old are u?

She be midnight agba oo...na since 2007 the bot don tey for nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
I've NEVER see you agreeing with even your female folks when you're corrected on this forum.
You're always right.

Why are you like this? Why always arguing kobo angry

Kobojunkie:
You mean the miserable you assume by your irrational conclusion there? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kajaard: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's a lie. It means the men can not get her. They are not her type. Such beautiful women have high taste and don't do ordinary men.

Fixed.

Lol cheesy

Spoken like someone that has experienced heartbreaks.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
chisomfavourudo:
But feminism doesn't mean u can't marry, abi 9ja chapter dey different

Another destiny destroyer sighted shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
No. He's right and your opinion about level/taste is also right.

As men age, they overlook beauty for character

Blessedmercy8:

Fixed.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
G00DHardDick:
The moment they realized they're now turning into evening newspaper, they'll suddenly need a man to pin down with marriage.

We have said it countless times here that men gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much from marriage hence they cannot do without it. They see it as their greatest life achievement.

CC: Biglittlelois I was told you've been arguing blindly with intelligent men on this forum as regards marriage, come and advice your gender to avoid us, tell her we don't want her liability

As in great liability, assuming their even grateful species one can manage, but the level of ungratefulness is heartbreaking and at the end, you will be asked, what have you done for me? grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Oxala17: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Olosho
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Incredible.

I always pay attention to read all are arguments.

I wonder if any man will be able to put up with such individual.

Hers is too much angry

Kajaard:

That kobojunkie has mental issues in real life,no jokes.

Because it will be very difficult for such a person to have meaningful relationships with normal human beings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.