Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49221 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Download APPs and see South Africans worshipping you. South African Ladies pour daily libations on Nigerian men. They commit suicide on losing one. It's a fact. U need see humility in its entirety. East Africans are there too.
I have seen it all. These Ladies don't fake humility. It's traditionally in them.
Ask Nigerians residing in South Africa.
It's a huge shame and taboo for a ZULU MAN to give out a non virgin daughter in marriage.
Meanwhile in Nigeria we get BOREHOLES as wives with nagging as its foundation. Enough!
The era of my son come home & marry is Over!

BS!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Karleb:

Wait o.

If I marry igbo girl and I refuse to train her sibling or care for my in-law, what will happen?

You igbo people are trying sha.

Some of you trained all your siblings. Marriage will take a lot from you, even after marriage you are still slave to your lazy and jobless in-laws.

Omo! I'm loving my Yoruba boy life o. grin

grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by adefitim(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Reality don Dey set in
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Emaprince: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Karleb:

Wait o.

If I marry igbo girl and I refuse to train her sibling or care for my in-law, what will happen?

You igbo people are trying sha.

Some of you trained all your siblings. Marriage will take a lot from you, even after marriage you are still slave to your lazy and jobless in-laws.

Omo! I'm loving my Yoruba boy life o. grin
LOL...igbo land is where, once your brother marries, you will do well to distance yourself from him because his inlaws are about to take over his home. bitter truth.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
pansophist:
The worse thing that happened to this generation is sexual promiscuity. Men in the past will marry for sex, but now, men feel trapped to have sex with just one woman, when they can be single, and have as much with different women for life.
God is a Scientist and What is Happening is Expected Only Stronger Races would be able to Protect Her People from Sexual Promiscuity while Iron Hands on the Citizenry is still being Defined as Incarceration and Abuses of Human rights by the Western Worlds.

Laslas We wouldn't have it Perfect anyway But Everything will Cool down in the foreseeable future, All the Odds Occur as a result of Clashes of Global Races due to Globalisation and Laslas, We shall all settle as few Races while Many Weaker Races would lose their Cultures and Civilisations ultimately!

Welcome to One Globalised Culture and Civilisations which I believe is Part of God's Plan to Unified Humanity !
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
hopexter:
Yet your mama dey her husband house, keep deceiving your gender you feminist angry
Your response makes no sense of any kind. Are humans all design to live exactly like other humans or what? Isn't the ability to choose --- to do things we want to ----part of what separates us from animals? Or are you telling me if your father was a drunk it means you must be a drunk too? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
freeborn02:

Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin
Your fears are that you will grow old and become lonely. Please note that not all persons out there are burdened by the same delusions that you are obviously burdened with. Many have actually infact life driven by fear isn't life at all but hell on earth.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
freeborn02:

Stay there and be fighting like a wounded lion on every comment. By the time you grow old and lonely, you will know better. For now, just dey play. grin
Since when did asking a simple question amount to fighting like a wounded lion abeg? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
chidiwar:

In your mind, u ve made sense to urself. Any little thing, u campare Africa to the rest of the world, but when it comes to leeching and entittlement mentality that your gender is been known for in this part of the world only..
U keep mute.

By the way how old are u?
Are you high or something?, undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
mmsen:
This obsession with marriage is mental illness personified.
What do you think will change about you or your life after you marry?
Precisely what it is! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
ogwumgbe:
Stop typing shit and believing what you watch on Hollywood movies, even the white you copy are more frustrated and depressed when not married, the reason there are so many suicides among them. You can't cheat nature irrespective of how you pretend. A woman's priority in life is to get married where as for men, it's to be established comfortable
Cheat what nature? The delusions regarding nature that you have since your childhood by equally ignorant individuals? Or reality? undecided

WOW.... some of you, your minds are completely gone! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I've NEVER see you agreeing with even your female folks when you're corrected on this forum.
You're always right. Why are you like this? Why always arguing kobo angry
What do you think it your place to access my person though? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Davidave:
Marriage is not do or die affair, even if no one comes, just be happy because many are managing in their matrimonial homes because of their children and not because they are comfortable with it. So, don't do anything you would regret later because you want to marry.
Most Nigerians can't seem to do that because they are programmed from their youth to believe that if they are single something is wrong with them, and so you find single people who ought to be thriving doing otherwise. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
udemzyudex:
1. Oga rest,those wey dey carry career women for head no dey any difference. They don't know that this life need balance as a woman, nobody is against you being a career woman but you should have a balance of other aspect of life, like your home and other things that makes you an African women.

2. Go to the West, men don't want commitment again because at the end the women takes everything, because the laws favour them most,and he is back to square one. These modern women only care about about the wedding and not the marriage, that's why we see a lot of divorce on daily basis.

3. Dem don brainwash all the young girls with career this career that as if that's all that matters, forgetting that you're a woman first.
1. What the frell is this one yapping about? What career woman you dey ramble about abeg? undecided

2. So all the weddings that take place here in the west wey i don dey live for every weekend over 20 years straight na wetin? No, be commitment be that again? Some of you go just they think to say any bullsheet your minds conjure up na fact! undecided

3. Again, stop rambling! Marriage is a choice. There are many singles alongside married in all societies — it is logical and natural. That you folks like to demonize the singles --- going as far as to claim they are flawed — only reveals you lot have been brainwashed into believing the entire world is about marriage and the married. Open your eyes and you will see that there are many singles out there thriving and not giving a care to your marriage fiascos. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Not everyone does well with being single, it takes a certain kind of mindset to come at peace with being alone and not searching.
We are all born single so it isn't a mindset thing. Kids in Africa are fed delusions from when they are born that cause them to believe they are incomplete outside of marriage and those delusions are what fuel most of the fears that deprive them of happiness and peace as they navigate the single life as adults. You exorcise all those delusions and voila... singledom becomes no longer more than a phase of life, as it ought to be. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
mbaise1000:
And how did you conclude that he is generalizing? Personally, I don't think he meant that all beautiful and single ladies are mad mannered or that every single man out there is looking for a virgin or someone who haven't sinned before, in nigeria when we say "let me come and be going", no one has the right to interpret it for us
Even an eejit knows he is, for Pete's sake! undecided
And please stop pushing more nonsense assertions at me as a retort. It is rude to do that! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
tiswell:
stop encouraging these ladies to stay single, you have misled a lot of women here sad

hope ya sisters won't pay for this.
I mislead them by encouraging them to enjoy their lives while they are single rather than run around in fear and panic. WOW... fortunately, my sisters know that life does not revolve around the choices we make in this life. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wrakeim:
you sef rest kwanu!
What's your own, he's being civilised and wants to make a conversation, try understand where he is coming from and meet him at a point. You are coming off as aggressive.
Have known you for years on this platform, meanwhile compliments of the season!!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
I am not being aggressive at all as I meant that I don't really care what words he used as he didn't owe me an apology at all.
undecided

Happy New year! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
smasher1:
Please let us rest. A woman in her sixties that came from UK was interested in my dad then. She is late now. Women need company of the opposite sex to call a husband. And that's when they feel secured. No woman loves to be alone. Even the single once look for someone even lower than them to keep them company.
So, one woman equals all women... The collective intelligence of Nigerians ehn... I wonder where it is when compared to those in other climes. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
KomonSense:
Omo ... You be ancestor for Nairaland ooo...You registered Since 2007 ??
Kudos
Yep! See you in 2023 too! grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
underpinna:
sadTo buttress what @worldclass68 said, I will provide you with two scenario of women who are not happy being single.
So dear, no woman is ever happy being single.

Don't mind my grammatical errors.
PLease stop offering these bullsheet anecdotes abeg! You met two women means you have met them all speaks volumes instead of the kind of mind you have and the way you reason things. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by hopexter(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your response makes no sense of any kind. Are humans all design to live exactly like other humans or what? Isn't the ability to choose --- to do things we want to ----part of what separates us from animals? Or are you telling me if your father was a drunk it means you must be a drunk too? undecided

Because your father drinks all the time doesn’t mean he’s got no sense of responsibility. My comment makes no sense but check out your lame comparison, speaking like someone with very poor moral upbringing. cry cry
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
remsonik:
The Lord will provide you with your own husband and your marriage will be soon. God will give you a good home and the remaining days of your life peace, joy and abundant blessings shall be your portion. Dry your eyes sis your life partner is on the way
Which Lord? Hope not the same God who announced that He created some Eunuchs from birth, made some Eunuchs in this life, and allowed others to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom? What I find very funny is how those of you who claim to believe in God i.e. you Christians never point out the fact not once did Jesus Christ ever state or point out marriage can be lived for the sake of the Kingdom, yet you lot pretend only the married are of God. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
hopexter:
Because your father drinks all the time doesn’t mean he’s got no sense of responsibility. My comment makes no sense but check out your lame comparison, speaking like someone with very poor moral upbringing. cry cry
I see, so emulating a drunk of a father is a reasonable future path for an offspring? Brilliant! undecided

Now, please, stop tossing what amounts to brain farts my way abeg make others we get a reason to present get space. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Mide3367: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
please list of the apps
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Streetmovement:
1. Responsibility comes in different forms, child or no child, married or unmarried... you're going back and forth on the argument.

2. Like I said earlier. Whatever you choose out of life irrespective of your views and logic you're gonna be responsible for something, yourself or something other than yourself. I made a point about 2% out of 98% not wanting the same thing in my quote earlier but I guess you omitted that just to bring up another baseless argument..if you're among the 2% that don't think you're gonna be responsible in life then let the other 98% do theirs in peace, nobody is forcing anything down your throat. We all got options and choices in life.
1. Please stop spewing this nonsense abeg! undecided

Children are a responsibility you choose to burden yourself with. You can also choose not to burden them. These are choices and not magical mandates as you continue to assert here. undecided

2. Oh, you don change tune! I can now be responsible for myself and myself alone if I choose not to have kids. Oh boy! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Starzo: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Them never see anything.
They have insulted NIGERIAN MEN a lot. Meanwhile we are one of the BEST across the world. Which man remembers In-Laws in other parts of the world if not the Nigerian man.....

Make dem come AMERICA come talk In-Law.
Who send you for Europe? Some will marry your daughter and won't reach you through the phone for decades. But a Nigerian man will ensure he checks on you regularly.

I urge the NIGERIAN MEN to start desisting from marrying these women. Enough of dia insults.
Go for what makes you happy.
Other Tribes across the world are there.
Focus on East African women and leave my sisters in Nigeria alone to sort themselves out.
After all, they are now MEN too.

Download RELATIONSHIP APPs of Eastern & Southern Africans, and cleave to them. They treasure Nigerian men a lot.
Get their Apps. and start securing them.
Help me with one of those apps
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by darediamond(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
worldclass68:

I usually think the way u think before, until I met one woman like that...in her 40+ never been married and no kid, she has money and good work but walai she's not happy, it's so obvious hen.
I mistakenly called her aunty...... and she broke down...I was speechless all through, I just had to escape that scene...i no sabi beg or pet people to stop crying...it really got me that day.
She is in her 40+ and she see no need for her to get a Man to at least get her impregnated for her to have a Child.

Hmm...!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Where are the feminist crew? See deserter here.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Starzo: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
darediamond:

She is in her 40+ and she see no need for her to get a Man to at least get her impregnated for her to have a Child.

Hmm...!!
Kobojunkie:
I mislead them by encouraging them to enjoy their lives while they are single rather than run around in fear and panic. WOW... fortunately, my sisters know that life does not revolve around the choices we make in this life. undecided

When I say most nigerian girls are not intelligent but rather they confuse sharp mouths for being intelligent, this is a classic example.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by jibrilELsudan: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
PLS WHO HAS HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE MARRY HER

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
A very low percentage of women like you are misandrist disguised as feminist however as you grow older, you'd realise you need a man for long-term happiness
Kobojunkie:
Fulfillment for a Lady is to be in her husband's house? Dem don blaster this one mind with rubbish traditions and ideas. This one needs to see a professional therapist fast abeg! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.