Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49231 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Blacksuperman: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So because some women get Hot while ovulating means all women should be married or in intimate relationships? Is it me or is this tomfoolery expressed right here? undecided

2. All this is meaningless drivel... insisting that your idea of what you consider fulfilling in your life applies to all humans is even more tomfoolery. There are some out there who place their personal happiness and peace of mind above these things that you seem to place so much value in. There are equally others out there who believe a delicious hot bowl of the right food is the most fulfilling part of life for any human — finding that right meal that satisfies not only hunger but a craving at the same time leaving them feeling fulfilled— but uou don't see them insisting their private idea of heaven is meant for everyone.

I had to examine a few of your threads to try and understand your line of thought, needless to say you speak with so much prejudice against men and i need not continue down this unnecessary rabbit hole of woke built craze with you.

Final words...
No one is villanising old single women like you
No one is trying to make life seem harder for you
No one is against your finding joy and peace in other things as an elderly single woman.

However, life with the right partner that meets every of your needs (in all ramifications) is universally BLISS whether you agree or not.

Ciao Madame and Happy New year!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your fears are that you will grow old and become lonely. Please note that not all persons out there are burdened by the same delusions that you are obviously burdened with. Many have actually infact life driven by fear isn't life at all but hell on earth.. undecided

Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know who is delusional between me and you. grin

Just dey play grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by HeartlessMan: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Ibkayee kobojunkie siofra pocohantas sweetplum

Oh how did I miss this lovely thread?
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
freeborn02:
Lolz. Just dey play. grin

Your eyes will sion clear when you grow old and lonely
I understand that you are afraid that you will grow old and lonely, but not every one is plagued by the same fears that you are. I can never be lonely in my old age. My retirement is more well planned for and so I do not share your fears. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blacksuperman:

1. I had to examine a few of your threads to try and understand your line of thought, needless to say you speak with so much prejudice against men and i need not continue down this unnecessary rabbit hole of woke built craze with you.

2. Final words...
No one is villanising old single women like you
No one is trying to make life seem harder for you
No one is against your finding joy and peace in other things as an elderly single woman. However, life with the right partner that meets every of your needs (in all ramifications) is universally BLISS whether you agree or not.

Ciao Madame and Happy New year!
1. Prejudice against men? undecided
2. Again with the nonsense that only those that are in relationships are happy. LOL... grin

Look, life is actually about overcoming fears and delusions. Once you overcome them, you find that there are really no limits to choices you can make and really those choices don't need to define you as a person nor your happiness or joy.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
freeborn02:
Lolz. By the time you grow old and become lonely, you will know who is delusional between me and you. grin

Just dey play grin
But I can't end up like you since my future is guaranteed so my present is not lived in fear sort of like yours is. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Blacksuperman: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Prejudice against men? undecided
2. Again with the nonsense that only those that are in relationships are happy. LOL... grin

Look, life is actually about overcoming fears and delusions. Once you overcome them, you find that there are really no limits to choices you can make and really those choices don't need to define you as a person nor your happiness or joy.. undecided

Yeah, always an argument bereft of logic or any form of common sense, remind me again where i said only those in relationships are happy...�

Rest Lady, no one is attacking your single illogical existence... Rest!!!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blacksuperman:
Yeah, always an argument bereft of logic or any form of common sense, remind me again where i said only those in relationships are happy...�

Rest Lady, no one is attacking your single illogical existence... Rest!!!
Look who's talking! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Nyascobar1414: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's a lie. It means the men can not get her. They are not her type. Such beautiful women have high taste and don't do ordinary men.

Fixed.

as you beautiful, why extra ordinary men no see you fit to be married... Jus dey play
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by underpinna: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
PLease stop offering these bullsheet anecdotes abeg! You met two women means you have met them all speaks volumes instead of the kind of mind you have and the way you reason things. undecided

I will leave you to your fate but then, reason with common sense.

I have given you two instances. Another person has given his own thoughts towards this topic but you are still arguing.

It's not by arguing but the real truth has been told.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
underpinna:
I will leave you to your fate but then, reason with common sense. I have given you two instances. Another person has given his own thoughts towards this topic but you are still arguing.

It's not by arguing but the real truth has been told.
You even have the audacity to think, even believe, your fate delusion somehow impacts my person. Kai! undecided

Nigerians ehn! When will you lot choose wisdom and abandon foolishness for Pete's sake! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But I can't end up like you since my future is guaranteed so my present is not lived in fear sory of like yours is. undecided

Another sign of dumbness.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Who made you this dumb?

The only guaranteed thing is yesterday, not even today.

You are an obvious fool

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
freeborn02:
Another sign of dumbness.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Who made you this dumb?The only guaranteed thing is yesterday, not even today. You are an obvious fool
Look at this one continuing to assert that the delusions that taint his perception of reality applies as far as everyone else. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Pakwel(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see, so emulating a drunk of a father is a reasonable future path for an offspring? Brilliant! undecided

Now, please, stop tossing what amounts to brain farts my way abeg make others we get a reason to present get space. undecided

New year no man again. This one is depressed. Every comments she replies. I have you so much .I swear
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Pakwel:
New year no man again. This one is depressed. Every comments she replies. I have you so much .I swear
Um...stop posting your brain farts as if say they are valid as sensible rebuttal abeg! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by samcolee(m): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
kepstone:
Lots of ladies are making foolish mistakes by looking at the wrong thing and looking for the wrong thing in a spouse... Majority of ladies are only looking for money,comfort,security.
Marriage now because an escape route for life of bliss for most ladies with some kind of backward thinking that I am beautiful so I can't settle for less, they treat guyz anyhow because if beauty or front and back and really have nothing to contribute to a man's life other than fake I love you which is not really coming from there heart. Dating a Nigeria lady is tasking, draining and frustrating... I don't know how some girls feel that the world revolves around their beauty and shape.
Men have much to contribute to marriage than women and they have much to loose in marriage than women.
Honestly if Nigerian ladies are not careful they will be in their forties no man will be looking at them.
I have 5 female friends in their 30+ looking for husband like mad... Always sowing seeds in church when prayers for husband is raised.
I asked one of them what's your ideal man... What she wrote shocked me. I told her use clay and mould him and untop he must be SUPER RICH u see that's the keyword SUPER RICH that's what alot of them are looking for, some are lucky some are not, the once that are lucky end up to discover many things their mouth can not say about their super Rich hubby, enduring all manners of things.
I told some of my female friends begging them Pls marry in time, I saw some of them good guyz were coming they kept on posting this guyz ... One if them is always on the mountain prayer for her husband every January of each year.
To find wife in this country you must truly shine your eyes... Me I won't trust any girl who wasn't part of my process to come and enjoy in my Glory with fake love..
You don't really know who loves you till the chips are down.. if she is not part of your process tread carefully guyz...
They should continue oooo, not knowing beauty fades away ...

What of me that didn't have anyone when I was down how do I start I'm afraid " the I love you" I'm getting rn is cos of benefit I'm still watching sha
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
lawanifumila:
Each Time I See A Beautiful Woman Without Husband. I Realized That Men Are Not After Beauty Again, But A Good Character.
Physical beauty is surely a secondary option when marriage is involved.

Character and how productive a lady is will automatically become primary
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by prophetfire: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2023
pansophist:
Something within me always question when women says they find it hard to get married. I don't think there is a woman out there that can't find a man to treat her nice, and wife her up.

But they don't want these men. They call it settling. They will target high status men, got heartbroken and ran through, then come back crying that there are no men available.

In a time when a man has to be top 20% to date a broke woman that probably doesn't have what men values (youthfulness, sexual purity, femininity) will make lots of women end up being unmarried. It's just common sense.
Told themoooo! Told them.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 2:20am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look at this one continuing to assert that the delusions that taint his perception of reality applies as far as everyone else. undecided

Shut up. By the time you grow old and become lonely we will know who is delusional between me and you. grin

If your brain is not dead, you will know that nothing is certain or assured in life.

If you don't know this, it can only mean you are very dumb.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:
Shut up. By the time you grow old and become lonely we will know who is delusional between me and you. grin If your brain is not dead, you will know that nothing is certain or assured in life. If you don't know this, it can only mean you are very dumb.
Again, Look at this one continuing to assert that the delusions that taint his perception of reality applies as far as everyone else. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 2:35am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Look at this one continuing to assert that the delusions that taint his perception of reality applies as far as everyone else. undecided

Keep on repeating rubbish like a broken record. grin

E go soon clear for your eye when you grow old and become lonely.

For now, just dey play grin
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:
Keep on repeating rubbish like a broken record. ;E go soon clear for your eye when you grow old and become lonely. For now, just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 2:51am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Kobojunkie the broken record. Just be repeating nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:
Kobojunkie the broken record. Just be repeating nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by yahoodetector: 6:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, because you met one unhappy woman means all women are no longer allowed to choose a single life? Una dey hear unasef think at all? undecided

Because one woman broke down, probably going through a midlife crisis of some sort or even menopause even, you decided it valid to conclude that all women above 40, and single, are unhappy? Why Africa? why do you continue to do this to yourselves? Why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedundecided

What exactly is your point? Please rest!

98% of unmarried women over 35 are miserable.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2023
yahoodetector:
What exactly is your point? Please rest!
98% of unmarried women over 35 are miserable.
Like I informed the other one before you, you cannot conclude that all women are miserable because a couple you have met appeared miserable to you. undecided
Your assertion there is as stewpid as concluding that because two of my friends who are above 40 are black means all men above 40 are black....yes, it is that stewpid a conclusion to arrive at. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Corolla03dud: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Just dey play ooh…
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by yahoodetector: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Like I informed the other one before you, you cannot conclude that all women are miserable because a couple you have met appeared miserable to you. undecided
Your assertion there is as stewpid as concluding that because two of my who are above 40 are black means all men above 40 are black....yes, it is that stewpid a conclusion to arrive at. undecided

What a very lame analogy.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:16am On Jan 01, 2023
yahoodetector:
What a very lame analogy.
Abegi stop trying to distract me from welcoming in my own New Year! Be off with you already! undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2023
pansophist:

I've always said it that generally, women have no problems with polygamy, they will rather share a wealthy man that be with an average man (eg a Uber driver).

Of course these are unintended consequences of hypergamy. Because if all women want the top men, then polygamy is the answer.

If you ask any woman if they want to share a man, the default answer is no, but by actions, polygamy is the destination. I'll give an example.

I was checking the data released by okcupid and tinder (these are mainstream dating sites), and their data shows that women only swipe yes 5% of the time, compare to men that swipes up to 50%.

So by default, these tiny percentage of men they swipe yes to have access to most women. They may think he is committed, but he is just passing them around. Few men have the self control to not exercise those options if they have it.

So the idea that a man have to go good, god fearing and listen to me, and respect me and all those crap are reserved for the few men they want, and not generally applicable. If you're a vulcaniser with this qualities, you'll be invisible to women.

Last last, humans are just animals. We are deceiving ourselves with religion and morality. Our operations are primordial, and we justify it with morality. If you're on top as a man, you'll see how shallow women are in their mate selection process.

Bros, I sincerely urge you to write a book that contains ALL your Nairaland posts regarding sex, relationships, patriarchy, feminism, marriage etc. Please do it for posterity's sake. I will be willing to offer free Japanese translation and who knows Chinese too by then. That way, the book gets to a wider audience, and most importantly, a richer one. With adverts here and there, I believe the book will sell market. Maybe you would need to reveal yourself beyond Nairaland as most book buyers buy books based on the authors.

Have it as a goal to achieve in the next five to ten years.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Angrygoat: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Go's punishh u baztad. When u were in your prime u dey do olosho,dey form ,dey embarass serious guys,dey jilt guys. Ogun wan kill u xo. Expired meat
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by freeborn02: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Your brain is dry. You have nothing else to say other than stupid repetition. grin

It's good to expose how empty your life is today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.