Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out (49228 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gerrard59:

Bros, I sincerely urge you to write a book that contains ALL your Nairaland posts regarding sex, relationships, patriarchy, feminism, marriage etc. Please do it for posterity's sake. I will be willing to offer free Japanese translation and who knows Chinese too by then. That way, the book gets to a wider audience, and most importantly, a richer one. With adverts here and there, I believe the book will sell market. Maybe you would need to reveal yourself beyond Nairaland as most book buyers buy books based on the authors.

Have it as a goal to achieve in the next five to ten years.

And I no put importance on my writeup here, as you do. But thanks, your suggestion makes sense. I go reason am.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by seguno2: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
pansophist:
Same way whites in monogamous societies run to black societies that are monogamous. Have you not seen whites in Nigeria before?

You mean that more whites japa to Africa than we Africans do to Europe and North America?

Can you please share the details of this statistics.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

You mean that more whites japa to Africa than we Africans do to Europe and North America?

Can you please share the details of this statistics.

I do not mean that. To repeat and to paraphrase, there are people (whites included) from monogamous societies who are also in Africa.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Regex: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
pansophist:

And I no put importance on my writeup here, as you do. But thanks, your suggestion makes sense. I go reason am.

Brother, abeg reason am. I deh always come here to read your stuff.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
pansophist:

I've always said it that generally, women have no problems with polygamy, they will rather share a wealthy man that be with an average man (eg a Uber driver).

Of course these are unintended consequences of hypergamy. Because if all women want the top men, then polygamy is the answer.

If you ask any woman if they want to share a man, the default answer is no, but by actions, polygamy is the destination. I'll give an example.

I was checking the data released by okcupid and tinder (these are mainstream dating sites), and their data shows that women only swipe yes 5% of the time, compare to men that swipes up to 50%.

So by default, these tiny percentage of men they swipe yes to have access to most women. They may think he is committed, but he is just passing them around. Few men have the self control to not exercise those options if they have it.

So the idea that a man have to go good, god fearing and listen to me, and respect me and all those crap are reserved for the few men they want, and not generally applicable. If you're a vulcaniser with this qualities, you'll be invisible to women.

Last last, humans are just animals. We are deceiving ourselves with religion and morality. Our operations are primordial, and we justify it with morality. If you're on top as a man, you'll see how shallow women are in their mate selection process.
Human are simply Animal who distinguishes themselves as Human simply due to Advanced evolution over other animals.

Simply Open the intestines of Other Mammals and most animals it's Same hardware as Human na Configuration might Differs!

Nevertheless, Religion Morality was the Basic Factor that Kickstarted Human Evolutionary Processes away from Animalistic World in order to shape and Advances our Sciences and Technologies because without some level of Discipline, Commitments and Concentrations, I doubt we would have achieved this level of advancement as Higher animals !

However, Many Scientific-Facts have been unraveled to debunk many Bogus claims from Religion Adherents but Adaptations is a very Complex Issues because Once Adaptations sets in to a Particular Philosophies Withdrawing such Philosophies from an Organisam becomes Difficult and I want to believe upheavals of Philosophies would lead to Hypnosis and gradual death of the Brain Cells !

Nevertheless, the Future is Sciences and Technologies Only and a time would come where Daddy GO would be arrested for Bogus Claims and Statements without Commensurate Facts Backing them Up !

That would herald next stages of Human Evolution into "Human Pro Max" and that Shall be "Gen Z Pro Max" ....

Women ain't Shallow, women are Women while Most Men ain't Man !
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Human needs Companionship whether Man or Woman !
As I already explained, companionship comes in various forms that are not of the sexual kind. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As I already explained, companionship comes in various forms that are not of the sexual kind. undecided
Iwo Lomo ... Most Human also Need Sexual Companionship!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Iwo Lomo ... Most Human also Need Sexual Companionship!
not everyone does! undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
not everyone does! undecided
Not everyone is Normal so such is understandable!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Not everyone is Normal so such is understandable!
Your private delusion does not define normal for everyone else but you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your private delusion does not define normal for everyone else but you. undecided
Your psychotic Wildness doesn't defines normal for Everyone else but You!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Your psychotic Wildness doesn't defines Abnornal for Everyone else but You!
I didn't here attempt to define anything for anyone. You did and I am simply pointing out that your normal does not impact that of others. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I didn't here attempt to define anything for anyone. You did and I am simply pointing out that your normal does not impact that of others. undecided
Your Definition of My view and Opinion is non of My Business tongue
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Your Definition of My view and Opinion is non of My Business tongue
Again, I didn't define your view or opinion. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by DonroxyII: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, I didn't define your view or opinion. undecided
Kobo ma Kpe mi Neeaw!
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
DonroxyII:
Kobo ma Kpe mi Neeaw!
I dont know what you mean by that. undecided
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by seguno2: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
pansophist:
I do not mean that. To repeat and to paraphrase, there are people (whites included) from monogamous societies who are also in Africa.

Surely outliers don’t invalidate a trend, do they?

I hope you will agree that monogamous societies/tribes in our country have more widespread prosperity than the ones who are polygamous.
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by pansophist(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
seguno2:

Surely outliers don’t invalidate a trend, do they?

I hope you will agree that monogamous societies/tribes in our country have more widespread prosperity than the ones who are polygamous.

Yes, I agree with your last paragraph. Polygamy is for old societies and has no place in the modern world. But that is being idealistic. Polygamy is alive and well, and women control the trends.

Maybe when things like money/status/fame don't attract women, then we will have an equal distribution of monogamous relationships, but if women will chase people like Davido even though they know he has lots of baby mamas, then polygamy is here to stay. Blame biology.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by AdreDiop25: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2023
Pells1:
Girl you are not alone
All those Nl girls lik cyntie55 and sweetvie forming feminist are with you on this with prayer points and Shiloh too grin grin
Evening newspapers
Men are scum pipo grin cheesy

u mean cyntie55 n sweetvie why
Re: I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out by Sweetvie: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2023
AdreDiop25:

Why are. U insulting cyntie55 n sweetvie

Are dey nt,,ur frnds angry angrydid ur slot mummy said u should b insortinG ng woman ..
You dey mind that silly guy undecided
He need brain reset slap

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.