Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48225 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Komu1048(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

And now I am seeing your piksur inside forbes magazine
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by dododawa1: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
meobizy:
I don’t believe the story. It was a pleasurable read.
u will believed,when I send you money for hookup and you didn't show.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by kals4luv990(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!
My brodas the IRRELEVANT miss Jennyclay is here and spilling rubbish out of her cum-filled mouth grin

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by wiseone28: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pat081:
Good one but the magistrate should have add that the lady after pay the 150k she should go to the guy house and spent 7days because of what she make the guy go though at night

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
PEPPERified:
Sweet
Lolz.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good for her, she won't try such again.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Sleekfingers: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Lie Mohammed daughter spotted......

Opuro oshi
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by KosiGee(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Lucky you….if you had collected the N50k, the man would’ve made around N200,000 after suing your deceptive a***.
Not sure if you can afford N200k. I’m allergic to broke and wretched women.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by johnnychuks(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omen see levels for Niggars, for this hard country wey we dey, Niggars get this type of breakthrough!

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by tradepunter: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
walex2:
your story had k leg, how can someone sent you 5k without you sending your acct details? For sending you 5k what Services do you rendered to him? Are you also expecting more than 5k by concluding that he was broke

Sense nu go Kee you.... Put the beech in her place
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by EdiskyHarry: 12:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Sanity will soon be restored back in Nigeria.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by blabulu2000: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

If your father and your brothers are rich you wouldn't need 5k from one guy...

What your father can not afford you are requesting it from person son...no be juju be that
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Goodlady(f): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us
It's a stupid judgement!
I m sure if it's you, you ll agree to settle out of court!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by expert234: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

He sued her for deceit.

The amount of money involved doesn't matter; what matters is the deception involved.

I'm certain your parents will be ashamed of you if they read the nonsense you wrote up there
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Advancedman(m): 12:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Dpharisee:
The red pilled judge must have had a similar experience and wants to put a stop to it and save men from further deceit cheesy

It's a law that is as old as law itself.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ludd2018: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Get sense . it was was not about the money ; it was about dettering girls from doing such and to punush her for not executing a contract she was paid for . Time is moeny . Do u know what it cos the money to waite for her ?. Justtice well served . Girls do this at will with out knowing the cost to men .The damage is always emotional and monetary to men .
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by bentenny(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2023
You made an arrangement to knack and the guy was decent enough to send you TP aside your nacking charge and you blocked his number!
Thats clearly deceit!
Judge U deserve this cool beer joor cool cool

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Optmus(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Hoelosho looking for mumu maga online to dupe. You'll keep blocking men until you block your destiny.

The wall awaits you!

#sweetvawolence
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by KingMack(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

jus see ya dirty mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Mendelssohn(m): 12:36am On Jan 20, 2023
bolacode:

I admire your correct use of àmì. E sure me say na public primary school you go in the 80s or early 90s.

A ma fó e lépòn dànù.
Must u say everything?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by slowice(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2023
If 3k is for one visit ,divide it by 150 and that will be the number of visits she has to make to pay up .

Niggur go enjoy grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by kunle75(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Spotted
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ndukwejoe(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2023
Aye
popweezy:
Who else laughed out loud after reading the topic?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by blueAgent(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2023
Antoeni:
The most expensive liquid in the world is "tears". It's 1% water & 99% feelings. Think before you hurt anyone....

Hmm!!!

Wise words.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by toxtimmy: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2023
The man is the fool... Why him no go find prostitute pay to do what he wanted to do?.....

Let me even understand, the woman was supposed to do what in his house?.... I mean this guy for just get Vaseline and watch the cock and hen from his window and do the right thing with Vaseline to himself to save himself from trouble.

adeola1097:
grin grin

Time to teach these beeches some lesson. tongue
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Spare124: 1:46am On Jan 20, 2023
On my previous trend, I post that I want to sell my phone and why.
But everyone I saw said they will get it tomorrow...please I need someone to loan 3k and I promise to pay back tomorrow morning, as I'm stranded now and I have no where to sleep
Zenith
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by President2001(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Even though is #1 is betrayed of trust , with this your comment it's mean you are good in doing it
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by grandstar(m): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

What will you do if your husband sends 100k to his mistress?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Adebowale24(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2023
envoymedia:
Court Orders Lady To Pay Man N150k For Refusing To Show Up After Collecting N3k Transport Fare

An Enugu Magistrate court has reportedly ordered a lady to pay a man the sum of N150,000 as damages for failing to show up after receiving N3000 transport fare from him, IGBERETV has learnt.

Twitter user Nupe lawyer shared the news on story. He wrote

https://twitter.com/Egi_nupe_/status/1616057219732197376?t=fFNCN3wbuBNCBlfcx-20UQ&s=19
Nice one �
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Desusi: 2:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Autobot05:
A very good development ...

Say no to fornication tho
Say no to frauds and deceit too.
What a generation of fraudulent Ashawo!

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by NwaliE01: 2:48am On Jan 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Why don't you lift atleast one broke guy rich lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.