Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20041 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Lexusgs430: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why is she asking him for money ........ Can't she work for her own money ..........😂😁
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Boyooosa(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros, sex is mutual. It's being agreed upon. It is something you both actively engaged and the Girl even enjoys it more than the guy and she should be the one to pay the guy.

However, any girl that demands for money after, during or before having sex with you is a prostitute and not a gf.

Giving to your gf too is also mutual, nobody forced you...she did not dupe you, she only felt you could help and you did just that, it's because u can afford it, not because you needed to go and break your bank or borrow.

That mentioned, a caller is a buyer...
He who asks for s*x pays for s*x, regardless of who enjoyed or did not...if u know that ur gf will enjoy the s*x more than you, wait till she demands for it and let's see who will suffer more.

U go just dey see messages for her hone ni, I dey house, shey u go come...from other guys and u go dey there dey form Mr Right with konji

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by 79733139(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin

StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by We4all: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

You are an online desperado seeking for attention. I pity your partner because you sound like a psycho.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MichaelUweh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
A girl can wait forever as long as the man isn't married to her.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by ayotade09(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Since we are in the equality era in think Immediately she enter the relationship she should start giving the guy money and the guy should wait for like a year before he give her sex
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Wsx2: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
When she has given him enough incredible sexxxx offcourse and he certified her passed
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl 🙄🙄
I guess, you must be an orange seller.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by johnobama: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Look at this foolish girl in my dm.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by ajakuai(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Until you guys are married. Lol

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent biased bylaw.

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent bylaw.

Dr. Chidi Lloyd was the former Rivers State House of Assembly lawmaker that hit the mace on his fellow lawmaker's face and his set of teeth fell off till date. Which resulted to the man using artificial teeth for the rest of his life.

Back to the matter, my cousin brother recently got a loan to start a business, which he got into oil milling business in his community Elele Alimini in Local Government Area. Before now, Chidi Lloyd acquired hectres of land in his hometown, Akpabo, where he planted oil palms to start running red-oil milling in a larger quantity. However, In order to packout millers(monopoly) he perceive as competitors in the LGA, he is passing this bill into bylaw to either make them pay registration fees through their nose or foldup.

Secondly, my cousin's community, Elele Alimini was a peaceful community before this man was appointment/elected as local government Chairman, but he came into power and started his divide and rule game as a dictator under the guise of LGA chairman.

How it started, there was a peaceful functioning youth body in this community, the then chairman's 3 year tenure elapsed, and they gave room for aspirants to vying for any position to pick the form but no one was coming out to contest as the youth chairman, maybe because the outgoing chairman performed excellently well, which set a landmark for the position. So after the window of the said positions closed without anyone coming out for the chairmanship position, the youth told the outgoing chairman to go for second tenure since it is permitted in their constitution. It was there that one Mr. Chimene Asomeji( 50yrs old) with 3 other persons, went to Chidi Lloyd and told him to use him that the outgoing is an APC man, that he should make him(Chimene Asomeji) the youth chairman, which Childi Lloyd heeded to and forcefully planted him as the caretaker chairman on the community youth, citing that Rivers State government under governor Wike prohibits Youth body of any form, but planting his urchin as the youth caretaker chairman which led to the nonexistence of the youth body in that community because nobody want to associate with the mischief till date.

And again, due to Chidi Lloyd's interest in causing crisis in Elele Alimini, he has used politics to divide every arms of the community leadership, which the CDC is not left out. Hence the leadership of Ogha(Oldest traditional persons), and the chiefs council had earlier constituted different CDC bodies in conflicting dimensions, but instead of Chidi Lloyd to weigh into the matter and resolve it, he, again, planted this same youth caretaker chairman to be the CDC chairman.

But instead of this Chinedu to make peace with his community, he went with touts to the market to ticket traders. My cousin’s family, Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families happen to be the landlords of this market.
This market revenue generation management was the cause of the crisis in Alimini arms of leadership. That is, who to collect the ticket money from the market.
It may interest you to know that Elele Alimini is a host of rice mill factory, Olo and Mininta etc, among other oil companies. But none of these landlords has ever been chaired by CDC or any other arm of the community leadership. They only go to the market landlords to flex their muscles.

Alimini market has landlords comprising Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families. And the market revenue generation, according to the court ruling and community agreement, that the revenue should be shared 40% to Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families, outside other homage to be paid to the landlord on yearly basis. While 60% to the community for developmental projects.

But since 1999 or thereabout, none of these agreements had been honoured. Any community CDC just go into the market and amass wealth for themselves living the market landlords wonder around.

And that let to stoppage of this self-imposed CDC leadership led by Chimene Asomeji by the landlords until the community settles them with the accumulated revenue percentage and homage as agreed before the community and lawcourt.

Meanwhile, the market landlords had earlier this January sue the appropriate arms of Alimini leadership before a magistrate/customary court seeking to redress the agreement issue and to take charge of the market until the CDC issue in the community is settled. But this same Chimene Asomeji went back to his pay master, Chidi Lloyd to inform him that the landlords don't want any faction of the CDC to collect money from the market. Which is why Chidi Lloyd, the Emohua local government Chairman is currently passing into bylaw for the LGA to take charge of the markets within the locality.

This man, Chidi Lloyd is using his position to intimidate, landgrab and ridicule his Emohua local government people.
We call on governor Nyeso Wike and well meaning Nigerians to call Chidi Lloyd to order before causing another intracommunal crisis as he has been doing in other communities of Emolga.

My good people of Nairaland, please advice my cousin brother’s family(Alimini market landlord) on what to do concerning the market. And small scale business owners for this incoming harsh laws.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by OvertheTop(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by OvertheTop(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:

DONT ASK AT ALL cool
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Abuventure: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Which money? Did she tell you I borrowed from her?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by bdon123(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
A girl should never ask for money from her bf...she should be independent
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Ogbeniayanfe(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Money for what exactly..why are African ladies so lady and parasitic in nature.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Venom11(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
4ever

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nnamaka1: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Forever!!!!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
iamsolasoul:

I will even write invoice men must be supportive it’s not everytime women be strong

You know how to bully and tease over sex it’s everywhere tease we with 20k Abi na only women Dey show love with money nawadays

Woo us. Don’t withdraw from us

A man should woo you with Money because you're cripple and can't work for your own money or what? Why can't you make your own money and woo him ? Or are you handicap?

Madam, A man should only be supportive to his wife and not to a girlfriend.

The only women God created a man to maintain is his mother his sisters and his wife.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Adrian98(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
27 years
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by denobaba: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
She needs to wait forever. Boyfriend no be papa.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

grin anybody can disagree but we all know the truth, even us guys appreciate girls that can pay their bills over those shawarma and barbecue girls who depend on men to survive.

Fact 100%
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by iamsolasoul(f): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

A man should woo you with Money because you're cripple and can't work for your own money or what? Why can't you make your own money and woo him ? Or are you handicap?

Madam, A man should only be supportive to his wife and not to a girlfriend.

The only women God created a man to maintain is his mother his sisters and his wife.

But na man Dey buy benz for woman for the hit tracks she made and children she born is 20k too much ? For you maybe
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
iamsolasoul:

But na man Dey buy benz for woman for the hit tracks she made is 20k too much ?

Aunty go and hustle and make Money. Leave men alone. No man is responsible for taking care of you.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by iamsolasoul(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Aunty go and hustle and make Money. Leave men alone. No man is responsible for taking care of you.

So sorry but meanwhile babes Dey build house for men o GRA stylee 20k to give Fall on you

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Swagz007(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Let's rephrase it
" How long should a boy wait before asking his girlfriend for money" I mean we need money too right.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

A man giving his girlfriend money should be something that willingly comes from the man's heart, girls should stop this entitlement mentality once you have a boyfriend all your responsibility should be his , it's totally false, you are a parasite my dear, you are becoming a liability to him , at a certain point he will start seeing you as such and definitely kick you out , [b]this is one of the major reason men don't marry girls they are dating [/b]because these girls can't bring anything meaningful to support or add more to the man's wealth rather that give me money all the time and sex, even a very rich man will want an industrious lady not a liability that will liquidate his investment

Men don't marry girls they're dating because they are planning to upgrade to classy babes.

No dey bobo us for here, abeg

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bigmouth3:

Privileged to see something that bleeds and smells ? You'all think too high of yourselves

As long as you guys are going to find your way back to in between our legs, I believe we're entitled to think highly of ourselves at least.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Bros, sex is mutual. It's being agreed upon. It is something you both actively engaged and the Girl even enjoys it more than the guy and she should be the one to pay the guy.

However, any girl that demands for money after, during or before having sex with you is a prostitute and not a gf.

By this logic here, don't you see that it is the men that are at fault here? Why are you all refusing to give your girlfriends prostitutes money after you guys have banged? Why is it a problem when she demands for her payment?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by awoluyi(m): 4:58am On Jan 26, 2023
She should wait as long as she knows she isn't a begger or parasite.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by JoeEeL(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl 🙄🙄

And are orange sellers not human beings? Or what makes you different from them?

Silly comment.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by BrytSky: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2023
toujurs:
Bro you see this graduates you said, i have seen it koro koro. Most female graduates are into prostitution, I can swear on this. Most are as well married for decorations while their husband travel abroad to get married to another foreigner maybe for residency. I know a female graduate, sleeping with indians like slaves for money, this is a girls her parents paid money to train in schools, but greedy won't let her relax,and hustle the right way.

That's right!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:

These yeye creatures that have noting tom offer ...even if they have their own money they are very selfish....and greedy ..i pray not to marry any naija gal of this generation they are te worst set of creature i have seen...many are psycho and are doing coded runs...and hookup is this the type of woman we want to train our offsprings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.