Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20042 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by eteba(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2023
9months, 3weeks and 5days
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Peterobifailed: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl šŸ™„šŸ™„
iā€™m 100% sure an orange seller pussy is cleaner than your yeast infected pussy
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by NEUDUDE: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Forever grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Limitbreaker01: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=StrongAlphMale post=120356156]Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as the guy doesn't make sexual advances on her....
And 1hr to when she's about giving the guy S*X
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Lordedifice1: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Idiot go and work for your own self
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MartinsD12(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Men don't marry girls they're dating because they are planning to upgrade to classy babes.

No dey bobo us for here, abeg
Trash thinking
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
MartinsD12:

Trash thinking

I'm literally paraphrasing redpill mantra.

Marry someone you can afford, then when you make it big, leave that one and go marry the one of your choice
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MartinsD12(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm literally paraphrasing redpill mantra.

Marry someone you can afford, then when you make it big, leave that one and go marry the one of your choice
Nawa for you , read your last two sentences it doesn't connect to the issue I raised.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
MartinsD12:

Nawa for you , read your last two sentences it doesn't connect to the issue I raised.

It wasn't meant to.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by SodiumValproate: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
apache4:
Persephone1, Jennyclay, Siofra, Onyi44,

You mean those urgent 2k Ambassador's

I can give them 100k each for their bitterness

Onyi22 don upgrade to Onyi44? grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by SodiumValproate: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Honourable Comrade, This isn't a thread for broke, bitter and frustrated evening newspapers.

This is a thread for extremely sane people with high IQ
grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MartinsD12(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It wasn't meant to.

K
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

Until they're ready to get married. And the money she's asking should be related to buying things for the wedding.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2023
Lordedifice1:
Idiot go and work for your own self

Comrade!
grin šŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.