Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20049 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Olam09(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

Lol..
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by captaininiobong(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Think of asking him something that will help you generate money for yourself. That's why I like Igbo girls but I can't marry any of them though but those people are wise interms of demanding money.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by poweredcom(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
They should go and look for something to do with their life

Dont pity these greedy selfish creature who only know how to jump for one guy to another all for their finiancial gain

@womenareapezz will school you guys better on how to deal with naija gals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Tzar(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
How long should a man wait for to ask his babe for money?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

A man giving his girlfriend money should be something that willingly comes from the man's heart, girls should stop this entitlement mentality once you have a boyfriend all your responsibility should be his , it's totally false, you are a parasite my dear, you are becoming a liability to him , at a certain point he will start seeing you as such and definitely kick you out , this is one of the major reason men don't marry girls they are dating because these girls can't bring anything meaningful to support or add more to the man's wealth rather that give me money all the time and sex, even a very rich man will want an industrious lady not a liability that will liquidate his investment

CC: kenedyx

God bless you so much comrade

Honourable Comrade, unfortunately Simps like this guy kenedyx will disagree with you.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
captaininiobong:
Think of asking him something that will help you generate money for yourself. That's why I like Igbo girls but I can't marry any of them though but those people are wise interms of demanding money.

Igbo girls will use reverse psychology and finish u with Billing.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
poweredcom:

Dont pity these greedy selfish creature who only know how to jump for one guy to another all for their finiancial gain

God bless you richly honourable Comrade. Exactly my point

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Atlantis585: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
How much does he owe you or rather how much did you sell your pussy to him for?

You give toto and you collect prick.

That’s a fair deal.

Ain’t nobody owing nobody.

Y’all need to stop this entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Killermamba: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

Madam go work. Your boy friend na your papa abi na ur ATM
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by 00FFT00(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Until bride price is offered and received, a girl remains her own or her family's responsibility.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Tinnie001(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Honourable Comrades in all you do. Avoid the frustrated fool above my comment. Starve her the attention she seeks

Okay boss
Na mumu she be😂
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by merits(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl 🙄🙄
Are your own pants special to drop by alpha males?Las las na doggy style you go still chop for backyard,pant down.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

U still Dey defend after u fvck up
If say u don read....u go don see say the up dey address women wey dey too like dey entitled.....u no go need to assume say OP na woman
Continue dey insult me...e dey ur body

Guy, I believe you dey wise and you sabi say nobody know am finish, nobody no dey f up but if I f up and person no correct me properly, I no dey acknowledge the correction simple!

Bros, branch somewhere, make I see road, Na women matter, I no dey carry am for head.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
00FFT00:
Until bride price is offered and received, a girl remains her own or her family's responsibility.

Facts 100% 💯
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by iamsolasoul(f): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don’t like billing men because na insult you go chop

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Atlantis585:
How much does he owe you?

What did you sell on credit to ask for money?

You give toto and you collect prick.

That’s a fair deal.

Ain’t nobody owing nobody.

Y’all need to stop this entitlement mentality.

Too much wisdom in one comment
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
iamsolasoul:
I don’t like billing men because na insult you go chop

Why would you even think of billing him? Is he your father? Which work did you do for him that warrant you to bill him?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by haphizz57(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Till ethernity

StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by phemmyfour: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
As soon as they are comfortable with each other
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Dianeetdiana(f): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl 🙄🙄

HAHAHAHAHHA
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MartinsD12(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

God bless you so much comrade

Honourable Comrade, unfortunately Simps like this guy kenedyx will disagree with you.

grin anybody can disagree but we all know the truth, even us guys appreciate girls that can pay their bills over those shawarma and barbecue girls who depend on men to survive.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by womenareapezz: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
poweredcom:

exactly! undecided

You could imagine how entitled those female gorillas are! undecided

The more reason I said ya guys should date foreigner instead of those entitled piece of shiit of a gorilla called naija women 🤬😡

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
3 seconds grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
Yes oo. Since everybody is claiming equal rights, the giving shouldn't only be coming from men, women must learn to take up reponsibilities that men are taking in relationships.
Equal right me? E nor reach this aspect.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by BRaymond: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
A girl can wait forever. It is not her entitlement to ask for any money. Is she handicap. Even handicaps are doing well and earning a decent living. Please don't ask anything. Go and work and stop depending on a man for your upkeep. Nonsense.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by iamsolasoul(f): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Why would you even think of billing him? Is he your father? Which work did you do for him that warrant you to bill him?

I will even write invoice men must be supportive it’s not everytime women be strong

You know how to bully and tease over sex it’s everywhere tease we with 20k Abi na only women Dey show love with money nawadays

Woo us. Don’t withdraw from us
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Guy, I believe you dey wise and you sabi say nobody know am finish, nobody no dey f up but if I f up and person no correct me properly, I no dey acknowledge the correction simple!

Bros, branch somewhere, make I see road, Na women matter, I no dey carry am for head.

Na u over blow the matter with insult....school na scam na normal joke for nairaland.....na u dey form vandam over nothing
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na u over blow the matter with insult....school na scam na normal joke for nairaland.....na u dey form vandam over nothing

Nothing do you bro.

I sabi the joke, nothing happen.

School no be scam for my side sha. grin cheesy
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by ITbomb(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Immediately she gives him the couchy by all means why shouldn't she ask him
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Shedrack777: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=Persephone1 post=120356523][i]All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / How To Toast White Girls In London? / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.