Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20051 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Teetee777: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why not give him your money too, is it necessary to wait for his money? My sister develops yourself don't wait for a man's money before you can date or marry or else your relationship will not last.
What do you want to offer in a relationship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
My brother dating don cast. Oyinbo don wise. Na laborer job I dey do now sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
2 days.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Jolite(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Till I Bleep the hell out of her pussy, why because another man is liking same thing I like in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Danisaint112(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Till marriage he is not her husband neither is he her father.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nowadays girls is now, now
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Princessdainty(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Smelling Nairaland boys wey never chop. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by illicit(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
If Nigerian girl didn't ask u for money in the next 72 hours after asking her out

U may marry her

That type is very rare these days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by ajakuai(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

On point

Please how can I post a live update on naiealand?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by LINSAR: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Good thing you know your mate. You know people not to quote with your nonsense.

Lol As I no come see better people's attention seek , nah "please , let me put the tip" boys' attention i go come dey seek?. cheesy cheesy grin. Shey you dey whyne mi ninininin....nini... oh oh oh oh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Your moniker says it all. Strong alpha male my foot. grin grin grin grin Such a joke!

This fatty bom bom and her childishness again😀😀😀

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Adesina18111(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Anytime she start contributing to the relationship except sex...and why must she ask for money?...is she a liability?

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Forever
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
When you find a female on Nairaland who's mostly active in the romance section, dropping consistent comments on almost every thread, lambasting men and doing her best to press home the feminine power, kindly ignore her.

She's an emotionally battered soul whose only validity comes from the theatrics she displays on here. She feeds off the energy that emanates from the mentions she gets, irrespective of how stupid her comments often turn out.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Almiron: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why should you ask your bf money?
Is he your father? Or you be orphan.

Relationship is Nigeria is transactional, I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Bnno: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!
gbam
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by lomprico(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

Since everybody in ashawo and customer, once he asks for sex, bill him and once the girls asks for money, ask for sex! QED!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
wait till eternity
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Ckonnet: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
The kind akpo bongo boys don get now no be here.everyone don wise up.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by izubext007: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Don't even ask, blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that recieve
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Spiritmask: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
One I dey manage help with data and some money, don dey ask me to buy am iphone....

Na ghost mood we dey now, the data, she no go see again.

I dey reason how I go bill this girl, recover the money I spend on her, but I never see....

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by toujurs: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„
Shut up jare, this lonely, old, single woman.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by tuzle(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
The question is should a girl even ask? Girls should try to be independent so they don't go about begging

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by alabo1: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„

There is no privilege in seeing a woman's pant. The reverse is actually the case. Most ladies have absolutely nothing to offer outside sex. The entitlement mentality of the gender never ceases to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by omoiyamayor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is very interesting question, we pay to be in relationship, what a situation!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Enemyofpeace: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Must you ask your boyfriend for money? Are you an orphan? Don't you have parents? Some Nigerian girls are just fokn parasites when it comes to relationships

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by OboOlora(f): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Immediately!!!!

Omo, bill the murdafucka immediately cos 99.9% just wan chop and clean mouth so kuku pay before u nack

Big na so olosh0 de start low-key shaπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by IgOga(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin What a question grin grin grin

Na ATM abi bf grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by philips007(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Maximum 10 years
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by cletz991(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
2 seconds

Nonsense, don't go and work for your own money angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Major ovakporaye shocked
MajorOvakporaye:
Romantic relationships are getting meaningless and useless. Most girls see it as a poverty alleviation program.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Aboguede(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Orange sellers wey sweet pass u any day any time. You wey nothing remain inside ur wide empty bucket shocked

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MrBroke(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
One thing I know is even if I get married, it ain't going to be a jobless, no skill or talent, uneducated, different view of life, poor, hobo bitch who only thinks fashion, food and sex with no impact on society. 60% of the world females b like this. If you are a girl go get your own money that's when you look beautiful to me and have the right to call out we broke niggas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / How To Toast White Girls In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.