Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20052 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by MartinsD12(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!
A man giving his girlfriend money should be something that willingly comes from the man's heart, girls should stop this entitlement mentality once you have a boyfriend all your responsibility should be his , it's totally false, you are a parasite my dear, you are becoming a liability to him , at a certain point he will start seeing you as such and definitely kick you out , this is one of the major reason men don't marry girls they are dating because these girls can't bring anything meaningful to support or add more to the man's wealth rather that give me money all the time and sex, even a very rich man will want an industrious lady not a liability that will liquidate his investment

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Kipaji: 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
Romantic relationships are getting meaningless and useless. Most girls see it as a poverty alleviation program.

Could you elaborate? What do you think is the main cause? How did this happen?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by gannod(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why should a girl ask her boyfriend for money?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

Dreamers & ClownsπŸ˜‚

Dey PlayπŸ˜‚

Your fellow Mumu Men Just transferred their hard earned money to some of their numerous concubines Just NowπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
OP, tell her to go and get a job.

If a girl can wait for years before she ask her dad for money, i.e from infant to she is old enough to ask for whatever money she needs from him, I think she should also wait for similar years before asking a guy who is not related to her by blood for money.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by SmartyPants(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Our society is weirdly distorted right now. On the one hand, the progressives argue that men and women are equal.

In this case, there is no justification for giving your woman money just for being your woman. On the other hand, the conservatives may argue that the old natural order of male headship and therefore, male fiscal respinsibility ought to be preserved.

There are, thus, two distinct schools of thought and logicaly, then, every one should choose a partner who adheres to theirs.

The problem arises when one attempts to straddle the fence with one foot in either direction, thereby eating their cake and having it still.

That doesnt tend to end well.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by apache4: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1, Jennyclay, Siofra, Onyi44,

You mean those urgent 2k Ambassador's

I can give them 100k each for their bitterness

SodiumValproate:
Na Jennyclay or Siofra you go ask this question. grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Mayeldah(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
This question no make sense, as long as SIMPs are everywhere.

Na dem go even dey ask the girl if she no need money all becuase dey wan enter her promiseland

We are where we are because of SIMPs, men who misbehaves at the presence of a woman. They have nothing else to engage the lady with other than to ask: have you eaten? How are you feeling now? Why didn't you call me?

Once you ask a Nigerian girl that question na billing go follow grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
OP, go and get a job.

If a girl can wait for years before she ask her dad for money, i.e from infant to she is old enough to ask for money, I think she should also wait for similar years before asking a guy who is not related to her by blood for money.

Read ooo...u say school na scam
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Bigmouth3: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„
Privileged to see something that bleeds and smells ? You'all think too high of yourselves

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Mitsurugi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
You try too hard dude.

You are always on the thread I comment on trying too hard to show you don't care.
grin grin

The time you spend trying to show your disapproval of me should be invested into something productive for your own good. I no send you ooo 🀷

Aunty shut up abeg. You give hard working girls a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„

Please tell me the difference between an orange seller's pussy and yours? Is your own after your ANUSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
=
advanceDNA:

Read ooo...u say school na scam

Your head don block.

I thought the OP is a female, so I told her to go and get a job.

I later went on to explain reason why she should get a job.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by phr33man(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why will someone sane ask you for money with full confidence? That's entitlement mentality. You need not to ask a responsible man money before he gives you. Just respect and don't be toxic to existing peaceful life. Watch and get the best of him. No man is stingy, you aren't just the one he loves.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by advanceDNA: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
=
Your head don block.

I thought the OP is a female, so I told her to go and get a job.

I later went on to explain reason why she should get a job.

U still Dey defend after u fvck up
If say u don read....u go don see say the up dey address women wey dey too like dey entitled.....u no go need to assume say OP na woman
Continue dey insult me...e dey ur body
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by respect80(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Whenever the boyfriend finally impregnates her.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by DaddyCash: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sweetheart with sweet kpekus,
I know you wouldn't wait long to ask for money.
Just one spread of legs, you go begin ask for IPhone 14 pro. angry
Persephone1:
Good thing you know your mate. You know people not to quote with your nonsense.

Lol As I no come see better people's attention seek , nah "please , let me put the tip" boys' attention i go come dey seek?. cheesy cheesy grin. Shey you dey whyne mi ninininin....nini... oh oh oh oh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Your moniker says it all. Strong alpha male my foot. grin grin grin grin Such a joke!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by GistFullGround: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2023

Must she ask the boyfriend for money? How about her making her own money?
Ladies MUST always fend for themselves!

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by backtovillage: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
2 seconds my dear
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by inforesource: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
Must she ask for money? Instead of asking for hook so that you can learn how to catch fish, you are looking for fish. Wrong mindset. How long will you be waiting before you beg? Beggy beggy!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by jahsharon: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Are you an orange seller? God will bless your hustle. But why did you allow all these "Mama pocket money" boys to see your panties nah! Are you following Halima Abubakar's footsteps ni? I hope you know how she is ending now.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Deeprooted: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kindly refrain your question to:

How long should a boyfriend wait before demanding money from his girlfriend?

Men loose so much in a relationship in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by venabili: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Forever
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Segzy19: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why must she ask at all?
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Raalsalghul: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Dreamers & ClownsπŸ˜‚

Dey PlayπŸ˜‚

Your fellow Mumu Men Just transferred their hard earned money to some of their numerous concubines Just NowπŸ˜‚

That's why I don't take a lot of these posts serious.

The average Nigerian man only knows how to woo women with money hence fueling this entitlement mentality they complain about.

So once you see write ups like this, it's because they are broke. Believe me, if small change like 525k πŸ˜† enter their hand, they'll revert back to normal.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
10 mentions , all tears of Nl kids. None is worth a response.

What a shame! grin

6 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Lepon02: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:

Till thy kingdom come.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by spoilerx: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
100 years
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Pwetty2(f): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
women give men money
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by iammolise(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
I made cutting off parasitic relations and financial leeches my new year resolutions, especially my ex's family, blocked all their numbers, yet to delete so I'll know when they call again, any girl I date now has to be 0.0% leech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / How To Toast White Girls In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.