Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? (20045 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by BrytSky: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„
Tah! Don't shame orange selling business, some people build a career from it.. u think say everybody where d hawk na mumu... I have seen graduates used and dump just like that!
Respect to hustlers πŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
All of you will be alright grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by mariahAngel(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrimadonnaO:
2 days.

Just to be sure; are you being serious? πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by jeromestarks: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
All these "Mama pocket money" boys that are privileged to see the panties of orange sellers for once in their lifetime will not allow us rest on Nl πŸ™„πŸ™„
There's nothing impressive under the legs of a woman.
Even the women don't like the sight of the pvssy so, calm down.
This is why some of us prefer bj.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just to be sure; are you being serious? πŸ˜€

Lmao cheesy cheesy

Certainly not.

I mean, are there actual modalities around these things?

If you need support, you need support and if you're comfortable letting a new person into your challenges so early on, why not?

If you don't need support, you don't need it..whether in 8 months, or two years of the relationship. There's no need asking. It should be up to the boyfriend to decide to show random acts of kindness.

...and if he doesn't, move on from that relationship. He's not in love, or he'll be worse than an infidel in marriage.

That's how I see it.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by toujurs: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
BrytSky:

Tah! Don't shame orange selling business, some people build a career from it.. u think say everybody where d hawk na mumu... I have seen graduates used and dump just like that!
Respect to hustlers πŸ’ͺ
Bro you see this graduates you said, i have seen it koro koro. Most female graduates are into prostitution, I can swear on this. Most are as well married for decorations while their husband travel abroad to get married to another foreigner maybe for residency. I know a female graduate, sleeping with indians like slaves for money, this is a girls her parents paid money to train in schools, but greedy won't let her relax,and hustle the right way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!

What a nonsense... How long should a man wait before asking the woman he is in a relationship with for money? tongue tongue
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Truthshscrazy: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Question: How long should a lady wait before asking the man she is in a relationship with for money?

My own Answer is:
She should wait for as long as it takes her to get a job or business, and then she can give her ATM to the man and ask him to help her withdraw her money!
Ideally, after marriage.πŸ™πŸΎ β›ͺοΈπŸ’’πŸ•ŒπŸ•ŒπŸ•Œ as ordained by prophet Mohammed and his boys. Any monetary gifts before marriage is voluntary as they expected to be both working.
Like l said , ideally. But if they are already tearing pant and tearing bra before wedding night , then as soon as they start pouring sperms and digging enlarging the v jay jay wide like river Niger.πŸ˜‚ and who knows? Commiting abortions

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by toujurs: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
jeromestarks:

There's nothing impressive under the legs of a woman.
Even the women don't like the sight of the pvssy so, calm down.
This is why some of us prefer bj.
How Women suck dicks at 36 - 46, just to satisfy a man, makes it obvious men will forever be the price.

There are a lot of women, in their late thirties still single. Begging for marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Father4all: 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
One year!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by saintnegroid(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
for ever
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Pharaohny: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bastard people with their smelling pussy grin grin angry sad grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

Certainly not.

I mean, are there actual modalities around these things?

If you need support, you need support and if you're comfortable letting a new person into your challenges so early on, why not?

If you don't need support, you don't need it..whether in 8 months, or two years of the relationship. There's no need asking. It should be up to the boyfriend to decide to show random acts of kindness.

...and if he doesn't, move on from that relationship. He's not in love, or he'll be worse than an infidel in marriage.

That's how I see it.

πŸ’―

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Pharaohny: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
They are nothing to offer except VJ angry grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
You try too hard dude.

You are always on the thread I comment on trying too hard to show you don't care.
grin grin

The time you spend trying to show your disapproval of me should be invested into something productive for your own good. I no send you ooo 🀷
Here’s what I don’t understand about ladies that think like you.
A man says he won’t give a girl money and then you term him broke. Well that could be correct. But what I find baffling is that your type never think that the girls begging for money too are broke. And then you claim to be feminists but don’t get angry when a girl is asking for money from a guy when that should actually piss you off.
Obviously most of you claiming feminists are just pretending while in reality you like men who are generous which in itself is not a bad thing. But don’t let frustration push you to claim what you aren’t ok.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Pharaohny: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Honourable Comrades in all you do. Avoid the frustrated fool above my comment. Starve her the attention she seeks

Thank you β˜ΊοΈπŸ’— Comrade we already sighted the [/b][/i]IDIOT[i][b] πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Meti99(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
As long as it takes the boyfriend to demand for sex na

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by richard69(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
she should wait till forever
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by richard69(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:
she should wait till forever.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by davidl7: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
After 70 X 7 years!
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Boyooosa(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My own Answer is:

Immediately the boyfriend asks for s*x

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Bintdawood(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wetin she wan use him money do? Make she park well abegg grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Boyooosa:

Immediately the boyfriend asks for s*x

Only a prostitute ask for money in return during sex. Is your GF one?

Bros if Your gf ask you for money during or after sex, I'm sorry to say you're dating a prostitute and an olosho who's equally doing same to other guys out there
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by Boyooosa(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Only a prostitute ask for money in return during sex. Is your GF one?

Bros if Your gf ask you for money during or after sex, I'm sorry to say you're dating a prostitute and an olosho who's equally doing same to other guys out there

Then, when is d appropriate time for a man to ask for s*x from his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by DlegendofGarden(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
The question should be when will ladies start taking their boyfriends for outing

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by StrongAlphMale: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Boyooosa:

Then, when is d appropriate time for a man to ask for s*x from his girlfriend

Bros, sex is mutual. It's being agreed upon. It is something you both actively engaged and the Girl even enjoys it more than the guy and she should be the one to pay the guy.

However, any girl that demands for money after, during or before having sex with you is a prostitute and not a gf.
Re: How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? by nesgeeek(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
wait till thy kingdom come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Young And Making It - Photos / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.