Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29123 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by bluefilm: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔

Of course, it sounds like a lie to you because he's complaining about his sister, a woman.

Had it been he was complaining about his brother or father, you will be typing some other bullshit.

Nonsense. sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by mikeapollo: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

You are not alone. I have a sister who is probably worse than yours. Most of these things are not ordinary, but spiritual.
I will advise you take your sister to SCOAN or any other chur h you know for deliverance. I have seen thousands of such cases in SCOAN!
That is my plan for my sister.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by TenQ: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
She may be having Schizophrenia o!
If you can, get her to the hospital
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nursepepeye(f): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

you can never choose who you related to not even in your next life. If she commit any act of Violence. get her arrested, let her learn lessons

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by aktolly54(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

where was she conceive ? Maybe some spirit enter your mom during pregnancy and it affect her attitude.Your mom should keep praying for her, like going to mountain or praying quietly at home .

She might not truly understand what she is doing.

She must be possessed by some kind of spirit
Re: I Hate My Sister by Druggey(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2023
give me her number, I wan ask her something. cool
Re: I Hate My Sister by Sirseedorf(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Sister from hell....
Re: I Hate My Sister by Waywardson6: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
She probably is cursed or has unresolved & underlying grievances she hasn't poured out of her heart towards the family or someone in particular & she's so stupid, she doesn't know the proper way to open up. Las Las, this kind one's. Na guard room go fit her.Person wey no wan get sense e go get by force. Period.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Naso

If we check now, she or he get like 6 kids for ground

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nursepepeye(f): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
witches association locate themselves, you must be Op sisters colleague

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Enemyofpeace: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2023
Post her name and photo so as for men to avoid her like plague

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by FriendofGod: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
You can start by sharing her contact with them boys in sexuality section to help her calm her nerves. She needs some sëx.

Smh....

So, after reading the story, you still think sex is all she needs.

Even with 2 kids, I am sure she can still get as much sex as she wants.

Her issue seems like a behavioural problem. She needs therapy.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
A judas in the home. Can it be bad parenting from your dad and mom?

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

You don't want to have children or you don't want others to? Because of your traumatic childhood conditions or because of theirs?

Once you become an adult, you will go on to have children and then join Extinction Rebellion and the other greens to condemn other people giving birth and talk about eugenics. It's the template for "antinatalists". Some of you are even trying to have reversible vasectomies.

The real antinatalists have irreversibly sterilized themselves without shouting online that they are antinatalists to convince themselves that is who they are.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Albertone(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

With all these description, if not that you mentioned her having 2 boys, i'd have sworn that's ahnie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
You can start by sharing her contact with them boys in sexuality section to help her calm her nerves. She needs some sëx.
I raise my finger ...
Re: I Hate My Sister by CaveAdullam: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
1. You Having a belligerent sister doesn't mean sisters are bad. As a brother and a man, mother, and sisters are the only subsets of women you'll enjoy and experience genuine love. It is sad that your sister spearheading an unnecessary family vendetta.

2. However, in every family, there is always one child that causes serious headaches to the family. They are thorns in the flesh of everyone. Their nasty character ripples to the community at large. No amount of counseling can make them submit. They do things on their terms and conditions. If they change, it is also based on those terms and conditions.

3. Most of them lack love from parents, siblings, and other relatives when growing up. They were neglected. They always have anger brooding inside of them, waiting for a time to burst out like a wild volcano.
Being belligerent, antagonistic, and fierce is the only way they can express their inner bruises, neglect, and rejection. It is an act of relief, however, a wrong method.

4. However, for some, it is a personality disorder, rooted in their genetic makeup. Women are higher on narcissism than men, but in your sister's case, it is a disorder.

5. The best treatment is therapy. She needs clinical help for a long period. Keeping her around will always lead to a clash of titans, and this will hurt her children. Narcissistic mothers drive boys (children) crazy. She must be separated from these young until she finds help.

6. She hasn't committed a crime, so sending her to prison wouldn't do much. If she comes back, she will do worst, because she must have absorbed more negative energy from other prisoners.

There's already a clash of egos. She needs more love.

7. On the flip side, the best way of handling narcissists is to mirror their behavior. Act the way they act and they'll steer clear. Narcissists' power lies in leveraging the weakness of others. If you're as fierce as them, they'll stay aloof from you. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth: this is a law they fear because they care more about themselves than others.

Overall, to restore peace to the family she must be taken far from home and sent to a good psychiatrist. She's not medically sound.

Thanks.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate My Sister by Zazaza: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Rent a comfortable apartment for her and her kids and by any/all means make sure she leaves your house.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:

Because it is

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
acewines:

Naso

If we check now, she or he get like 6 kids for ground

Lol
Re: I Hate My Sister by Asamota: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Mother of two, but her marriage lasted for a year.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by winner37(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family

Seriously, sometimes I thank God for not having a sister because when I see how some ladies do behaved if I had a sister and she do behaved in a very crazy manner I would be a murderer...
Some sisters are very annoying
Re: I Hate My Sister by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When the girl was exhibiting that attitude when she was an infant what did ur parent do to discipline nd correct her? Do u think habit is a one day process? It is a gradual repeated processes that take place overtime nd i bliv ur parents played their parts either directly or indirectly to bring out the monster u see now. So just bear with her cos nothing u do will change a grown up woman with a bad attitude. This is why parents shud sit up nd perform their parental responsibilities. Stop breeding evil spirits nd monsters calling them children because this world is already too sick because of bad parenting.
you remind me of northerners and Boko haram and how Obasanjo use iron hand on opc,and now they are brained
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol

No mind them, naso them go dey deceive people online
Re: I Hate My Sister by Isabi4lov: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
Your sister have skio skio , your guys should take her to MFM before she break person head ,
Re: I Hate My Sister by winner37(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2023
I will not say anything because I don't have a sister....
Re: I Hate My Sister by Lee99: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2023
sammirano:
I'm 150% certain she is a yamlegg bit"ch wickedness comes to them naturally.
Are you not foolish like this? Your parents did a terrible job raising you, that's assuming you were even raised by them because I don't want to imagine your father and mother being more foolish than you and passing the foolishness down to their kid.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
acewines:

No mind them, naso them go dey deceive people online

It's their style.

Afterwards they will begin to backtrack, then boom! They will have children, but not in Nigeria. Then, okay, I have a kid now.

Simple stuff. Online assertions of character are often lies.
Re: I Hate My Sister by JustcallmeFavou(f): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Well, you might see it as the best for you now. Until you get to your 50s/60s and start regretting. Because you will be so lonely, and to make matters worse miserable.

Money is good, but is not everything you know. Better change this mindset of yours, and pray God gives you a good partner, who in turn will bear good, and wonderful children for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by shantti(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Are we related cos this is how my sis behaves, just that my mum supports her. I am so mad at her, we haven't spoken to each other for over 2yrs now,
Re: I Hate My Sister by Rumundele(m): 10:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Two boys in the space of one year, please can you throw more light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.