Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29125 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by Dshocker(m): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

She is practicing the feminism she learnt from a motivational speaker....

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by jasent(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

In my next life I don't wish to have some one like her as my blood
Same with my former sister,I don't rate her as my sis any more
Re: I Hate My Sister by Dshocker(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Reinamaria:
Where were you when she was attacking and threatening your mum?

Where was he shouldn't be the question.

We have a sick psycho feminist on rampage.

Profer solution.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nursepepeye(f): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
If I were a witch you won't have hands to type something like this again.
I be witch Hunter. Don't try me
Re: I Hate My Sister by Enyimbamercedes: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
A lady is not a lad but a lass.

That being said... settle your family issues internally cos I dont know what you want us to do for you like this.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nursepepeye:
I be witch Hunter. Don't try me
Read and understand.
Re: I Hate My Sister by mikeapollo: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any

You are not alone. I have a sister who is probably worse than yours. Mist of these things are not ordinary, but spiritual.
I will advise you take your sister to SCOAN or any other chur h you know for deliverance. I have seen thousands of such cases in SCOAN!
That is my plan for my sister.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Happy meeting a sane person today
Thanks man
Re: I Hate My Sister by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Xpol:
Though upbringing us vital but as we come to this world each one comes with his/her character. That's why every child in the family has a different and unique way of life. Giving a child the best of home training doesn't guarantee 100% he won't later becomes a bad person.

If you have 5 kids and didn't train them, tomorrow some of them will behave better than those that are well trained.

Some girls are well brought up morally,... They can't even wear trousers or apply make-up at home but when they go back to school, you won't even recognise them.every family has a such child this OP own is even in grade B, not in A which is the worst, some are in C,D,E, etc.
Train up a child in the way he shud go nd when he's old he'll not depart frm it. 90% of children got spoilt because the parent didn't take their responsibility serious
Re: I Hate My Sister by Reinamaria(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dshocker:

Where was he shouldn't be the question.

We have a sick psycho feminist on rampage.

Profer solution.

So, if you found yourself in his situation, you'd wait for a stranger to "proffer solution"?
I feel sorry for you.

Enyimbamercedes:
A lady is not a lad but a lass.

That being said... settle your family issues internally cos I don't know what you want us to do for you like this.

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊 It, so that people like Dshocker can hear.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Konjiboii: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
I bash women all the time and I have 3 sisters,the difference between the whorrres I bash and my sisters is that my sister's know better than to do anyhow,the days of monitoring them has passed but it is engrain in them not to zuzu.it will take a miracle to get your sister to act right, the fact that she already have a failed marriage and with kids and she's still a mumu hmm this will really take the hand of God.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nursepepeye(f): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Read and understand.
you are too dull
Re: I Hate My Sister by fabbby(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
This Is a case of a fly that petched on the scrotum, you have to be careful in dealing with it.....
Does she stay in the same house as you all?

If yes, u can as well rent a new apartment and leave her to stay on her own
How come she has 2 boys after spending a year in a husband house?
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
It's affecting your life how?
it's an abomination actually. It affects a lot of things to be honest. Plus is also mentally deranged people they involve in it
Re: I Hate My Sister by Exceed15: 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kai I can only imagine ur condition. Firstly her husband did right by sending her packing before turning d table around claiming domestic abuse. Jst be watching.. wetin dey torture her dey her body.. abeg ignore any form marriage advice from her o.
Re: I Hate My Sister by youngzeal1: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

My brother I feel your cus am in the same BS or even mine is worst… some children are just not ment to be born.. my snr brother is just pure evil n wicked…. Fyi it’s not the fault of the parents sometymz.. stay alive 4 your parents sake
Re: I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
fabbby:
This Is a case of a fly that petched on the scrotum, you have to be careful in dealing with it.....
Does she stay in the same house as you all?

If yes, u can as well rent a new apartment and leave her to stay on her own
How come she has 2 boys after spending a year in a husband house?

She was pregnant before marriage with the guy , while the broke up she came out pregnant
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you are too dull
You're projecting your shit.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bonapart:
it's an abomination actually. It affects a lot of things to be honest. Plus is also mentally deranged people they involve in it
Affecting things like what?
Re: I Hate My Sister by mediclife1987(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Modified:

Dumb Impoverished idiots are already killing me with mentions.

To bring innocent kids into this victimised world is something I will never do.

I, for instance, wish I was never born into this big cosmic joke we call existence.

Suicide loading...
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Affecting things like what?
like passing it down to the next generation
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bonapart:
like passing it down to the next generation
Doesn't make sense.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Emdebby2: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
Take her to church for deliverance. That demon in her needs to sent out of her. I know a pastor that can handle it.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Doesn't make sense.
same as a man going down on a man, a woman going down on a woman.
Re: I Hate My Sister by occfx: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Blame your mum 50% and blame her 50%. If you train a child well, only demons can change her to bad. She is damaged already and toxic... She just have to vent her anger on someone, thats why you guys are suffering.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by occfx: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
You can start by sharing her contact with them boys in sexuality section to help her calm her nerves. She needs some sëx.

You have a point too, let them finish that pot hole
Re: I Hate My Sister by occfx: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Modified:

Dumb Impoverished idiots are already killing me with mentions.

To bring innocent kids into this victimised world is something I will never do.

I, for instance, wish I was never born into this big cosmic joke we call existence.

You actually came to this world to avoid responsibilities... Nature won't value you
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bonapart:
same as a man going down on a man, a woman going down on a woman.
You tripping. Have a nice night.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
You tripping. Have a nice night.
you dying. What you engaging on is death. Jesus Christ is the way out .Nighty night
Re: I Hate My Sister by wizod(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Between your mum and your dad, who does she resemble character wise? She learnt it from either of them. Blood does not lie

Beat the hell out of her, send her packing and have some rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.