Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29128 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Buddha3:

Omoh, handful troublesome... grin!

If you're my sister, I for don sell you since, use the money buy another car.
Okay.

That's why I'm not your sister.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Badadvisor: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

With all these description, if not that you mentioned her having 2 boys, i'd have sworn that's ahnie.
😆😆😆
Re: I Hate My Sister by Aboguede(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Oh! Isn't that interesting.

Not interesting dear, it is funny.

By the way, I can cure u sha and nobi joke ooh
Re: I Hate My Sister by Aboguede(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2023
thatigboman:
Op, u want to send her to prison because she committed what crime exactly?

She is supposed to go to jail and her offence is called domestic violence and attempting to commit murder.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Emeka71(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2023
Cutehector:
You can start by sharing her contact with them boys in sexuality section to help her calm her nerves. She needs some sëx.
Exactly o.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023
Aboguede:

Not interesting dear, it is funny.

By the way, I can cure u sha and nobi joke ooh
Let me cure you first.

Re: I Hate My Sister by uuzba(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family
But you people will go and look for girls and sisters in another family to marry and do girlfriend abi?
The stress your escaped from not having sister, you will carry it in relationship and marriage.
No escape
Re: I Hate My Sister by deavicky(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.
go back and blame your parents for bad parenting.
Re: I Hate My Sister by toxtimmy: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
You want to arrest your sister and send her to prison...lol...was your sister that typed this or you?... Which law your sister break?.. Or you just like arresting people?

1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
Re: I Hate My Sister by whippersnapper(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔
even if it is i will still believe it. your gender can be thst useless
Re: I Hate My Sister by toxtimmy: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2023
One day you will regret this statement... For now enjoy while the sunny shines.

Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family
Re: I Hate My Sister by fasa199(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2023
I have the best sisters in the world and if there seems to be a second life, I would want them to be my sisters again.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Aboguede(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Let me cure you first.

Hahhah, if my hand touch that barrel and u are near me, na ur toto I go target shocked
Re: I Hate My Sister by Chris2863(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔
getat abeg
Re: I Hate My Sister by womenareapezz: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

every naija women got bipolar disorders undecided

I only pity those simps marrying them
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
whippersnapper:
even if it is i will still believe it. your gender can be thst useless
😂 Useless you say? Like your mother right?
Re: I Hate My Sister by iyababs: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Haba! I think he was talking about himself,everyone is free to express his or feelings. The truth is that it is not compulsory to have kids
BRATISLAVA:

You don't want to have children or you don't want others to? Because of your traumatic childhood conditions or because of theirs?

Once you become an adult, you will go on to have children and then join Extinction Rebellion and the other greens to condemn other people giving birth and talk about eugenics. It's the template for "antinatalists". Some of you are even trying to have reversible vasectomies.

The real antinatalists have irreversibly sterilized themselves without shouting online that they are antinatalists to convince themselves that is who they are.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chris2863:
getat abeg
Live and let others live.
Re: I Hate My Sister by whippersnapper(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
😂 Useless you say? Like your mother right?
my mother is, not a girl. all girls are useless

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
whippersnapper:
my mother is, not a girl. all girls are useless
Okay. But she was once useless. And I'm sure you have other females in your family.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Chris2863:
getat abeg
Screws loose, tell 'em
I'm livin' for the thrill, formula (screws loose)
Screws loose.
Re: I Hate My Sister by whippersnapper(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Okay. But she was once useless. And I'm sure you have other females in your family.
get off my mention. you cheap harlot. your pussy is so smelly. its beginning to ooze pus
Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
iyababs:
Haba! I think he was talking about himself,everyone is free to express his or feelings. The truth is that it is not compulsory to have kids

He seems to be taking shots at the OPs parents for having children because of the story they tendered. Give him ten years, when he's in his thirties and over the childhood aches and he will want or have children contrary to his preaching.

It's not compulsory, but he sounds like he's a juvenile who needs convincing that it isn't.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
whippersnapper:
get off my mention. you cheap harlot. your pussy is so smelly. its beginning to ooze pus
😂😂Why are you pained? All girls are useless right? Lmao!

Modified: Just so you know, I'm not going to reply your mail.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
because this world is already too sick because of bad parenting.
on point.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by flakey94: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hard as it may be to accept, your sister my have mental health issues that have been left untreated for years

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by yellowgarri2(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

So ahnie is your sister
Re: I Hate My Sister by 1Battery(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
yellowgarri2:
So ahnie is your sister

Sorry I don't know any ahnie
Re: I Hate My Sister by Gohs: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
When you are with a difficult person — the best protection is physical distance.

You can go to court and get her evicted out of the house if things are really tough.

You can all support her financially at the start.

Let's all vote Peter Obi for president so we can have more jobs in this country.

Vote Labour Party grin
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Is not a lie I swear
Your sister needs help.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Gohs: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
When you are with a difficult person — the best protection is physical distance.

You can go to court and get her evicted out of the house if things get really tough.

You can all support her financially at the start.

Let's all vote Peter Obi for president so we can have more jobs in this country.

Vote Labour Party cheesy grin
Re: I Hate My Sister by JustcallmeFavou(f): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Even while growing up the have taken her to so many church ,but the keep indicating that she has a strong spiritual husband,do you know how many deliverance the have done to this girl,we are just tired of her.

She might be married to a top spirit in the marine kingdom! There's nothing, I mean nothing too hard for God to do. For He is the Alpha and Omega! He is the I AM that I AM!

Now listen, for you to have brought it here is because God wants to use you to help your sister. Psalm 29 vs 3 says; The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.

And also Colossians 1:16 says; For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him.

So therefore, God has power over every marine kingdom, or spiritual husband/wife. He also has power over every throne, principalities, every thing visible and invincible.

If you can, set aside 21days to intercede and pray for your sister. You can do this every night either by midnight or 3am each day.

When you pray, either read psalm 91 from Vs 1-16 or you start by covering yourself and everything and everyone connected to you in one way or another with the blood of Jesus Christ. And rebuking any power that wants to retaliate, and stand against your prayers and intercessions with the fire of the Holy Ghost.

After that, call out her name 3times and say God as you moved above many waters according to Psalm 29:3 move over every stronghold that has held my sister captive, in the name of Jesus Christ.

According to Psalm 29:5 break every cedars, and every yoke that needs to be broken in her life in the name of Jesus Christ.

God, as you rule over every throne and every principalities according to Colossians 1:16, move over every throne of the marine kingdom in her life, dismantle every demonic altar, and principalities that has reign in my sister's life since she was born, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, remove every stumbling block in her life that wants her to live a miserable, and a confused life,a life that has brought nothing but reproach, and hatred in her life.

Give her rest on every side according to Joshua 21:44, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Then conclude your prayers by prophesying good things into her life.

And then thank God for answering your prayers.

During the 21days, no matter what might happen, do not loose focus. Pray for her until the strong hold is dismantled, and the evil veil over her life is torn by the power of God.

May you come back with great testimonies in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Why Every Girl Should Marry A Nigerian Man / Cruel Things Women Do To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.