Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29133 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by Fantazy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
OP if you are a man (guy) then shame on you, for allowing a shameless sister to make u uncomfortable.

Life for don tire her if I were you.. What effrontery

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2023
Bonapart:
you dying. What you engaging on is death. Jesus Christ is the way out .Nighty night
Okay.
Re: I Hate My Sister by pills90(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!! aswear you be fool. wetin him talk wetin you don dey call yourself. kiii yourself so that you no go exist cos we sef don tire with you. oloriburuku like you

Modified:

Dumb Impoverished idiots are already killing me with mentions.

To bring innocent kids into this victimised world is something I will never do.

I, for instance, wish I was never born into this big cosmic joke we call existence.
Re: I Hate My Sister by cayorday89(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family
Going by your logic, person like me suppose Don die as the only guy amongst 3 ladies.. I beg humans with peace gives peace not this your opinion of generalizing things.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Banbanna(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
AndroidAI:

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Modified:

I, for instance, wish I was never born into this big cosmic joke we call existence.

Am just torn when it comes to this matter. I find kids of mine folks and others cool/cute. But I'm kinda scared of having & raising one or two. Afraid of what they might turn into given the state of the world today, which is somehow depressing. If eventually I exit this world without an offspring, I wouldn't regret it, not even in my dying breath.
Re: I Hate My Sister by achimendy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

Is like you don't have brothers at home, that will beat the living hell out of her. I can see you're a f***king sissy.

All she needs is serious pounding so her senses will come back.
Re: I Hate My Sister by NaBanga: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
There are so many mental health issues that have good treatment. However Nigerians don't know much about mental health. Your sister needs to see to see a well qualified psychiatrist. We have a family member who left Nigeria and came to the US with all manner of issues. She was kept in the psychiatric unit here for almost a month, so the doctors could figure out her problem. She is now medicated and functioning well in society. Nigerians have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by ahnie: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
yellowgarri2:
So ahnie is your sister
See this nairaland renowned begger with miserable family,begging upandan in nairaland, olaniyi.

See how miserable your life is on nairaland begging for stipends upandan
We're ashamed on your behalf.

A 48yrs old cockroach roaching for crumbs on nairaland.
Shame on you.
E remain make you pass your wife over to your neighbors for daily knacking,useless failed entity.

Nairaland resident begger

Re: I Hate My Sister by Fredoh(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
AndroidAI:

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

Modified:

You reason philosophically!
Just try and enjoy this life but I agree with you this life is like a trap. Once you’re in there’s no going back!

I’ve had similar conversation with people, things is most sensible people think and sometimes worry about the kinda world they’re giving birth to their children in. But most times we can’t help but to procreate!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by placeofallure(f): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When the girl was exhibiting that attitude when she was an infant what did ur parent do to discipline nd correct her? Do u think habit is a one day process? It is a gradual repeated processes that take place overtime nd i bliv ur parents played their parts either directly or indirectly to bring out the monster u see now. So just bear with her cos nothing u do will change a grown up woman with a bad attitude. This is why parents shud sit up nd perform their parental responsibilities. Stop breeding evil spirits nd monsters calling them children because this world is already too sick because of bad parenting.

God bless you. You took the words out of my mouth.

I've often said it, some parents need parenting.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Chaos14: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2023
meobizy:
This boy needs something to do in life.
And you need brain to about your life dumb hypocrite
Re: I Hate My Sister by Ubanz: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
1Battery:

We are just planning to send her away ,I can't watch her destroy my parents happiness never.

Sending her away isn't the best. She is ill she needs you guys attention.
It's not a deliverance issue. It's purely a medical case.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Perfectbeing(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Where's your father in all of this?

One thing I've promised myself is never to marry a girl that spent a big part of her life without a father.
Re: I Hate My Sister by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

so sad, you have to bear this shame , some girls are useless and sense no de dem head again , small time you will see her in a hotel doing ashewo sooner bro ..

take heart
Re: I Hate My Sister by HellVictorinho7: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
not enough details

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.