Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Hate My Sister - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Sister (29131 Views)

"I Hate My Big Breasts" Abuja Lady Laments As She Narrates HER STORY / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos) / I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Rumundele:
Two boys in the space of one year, please can you throw more light.

Lol.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It's their style.

Afterwards they will begin to backtrack, then boom! They will have children, but not in Nigeria. Then, okay, I have a kid now.

Simple stuff. Online assertions of character are often lies.

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Bigshots001(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=1Battery post=120790883]Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,
Plus so many other things

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
I will commit murder if her nonsense continues.

She needs spiritual help,most times they're in some possessed,so don't think she is acting out deliberately, there's a spirit behind even her promiscuity, failed marriage and violent attitude, this is kind thing has happened to my cousin sister until she was delivered by a white-garment church.
The most interesting part is that men will be rushing them up and down.
You can help her please,she is not acting in her right senses.
Take her to any powerful white-garment around church (they're specialized in this kind of work), and do everything necessary for her to be delivered, and you will understand she hasn't been the one acting all these while.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by jumper524(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

Her marriage couldn't last because of her attitude, can you imagine it lasted for a year the husband can't afford to take her back because of her way world life style she attacks the man with any available weapon around, the man couldn't take it anymore he had to throw her things out of the house.

Since then she has been in our house fighting every one ,the other time she wanted to fight my mom telling her that if time is not taking she will be in the hospital treating her self,

Most times I just wish I never had a sister. This lady has caused us so much troubles in life, at every small thing she blows the families secret to everyone's ear and the worst part she is a single mother of two boys.

We are just tired of her on a serious note, I have decided to get her arrested and sent to prison if she continues.

I don't know if this is what having a sister means. in my next life I don't wish to have any
its in every family. There's that one person tbnatn brings trouble. But dont give up on her. Keep helping her, if her family gives up on her, no one would help her.
But yes, don't be emotional.
You can still send her to prison if it needs to. But still care for her.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Karleb(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2023
Jashub:
I understand your plight but the mistake you made was allowing her set foot in the house after marriage.

Secondly , what are you still doing in the house? Please pack out and let her enjoy her misery . But before you leave , let her know that if she does anything foolish with your parents , she'll regret it for life.

What sort of funny advice is this?

Why should he pack out? What's wrong with Nigerians and packaging out? angry

Please stop giving such misleading advice.

If there's anyone to pack out, it should be the troublesome lady.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:
Ever since we have been growing as kids and now into adults we have known no peace because of my sister, she has been a torn to everyone's flesh we don't know peace because of this lad.

No vex na Guzape, Abuja una dey stay?
Re: I Hate My Sister by mastermaestro(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
This is why I am a proud antinatalist.

Kids can be adorable, but they are nothing but liabilities.

And there will always be that black sheep that will keep you awake at night.

I can't deal. Childfree is the way!!

I don't blame you. I blame the people who gave you this opportunity to embrace depravity. Anyway they were not deluded like you. sad
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
bluefilm:

Of course, it sounds like a lie to you because he's complaining about his sister, a woman.

Had it been he was complaining about his brother or father, you will be typing some other bullshit.

Nonsense. sad
Why are you emotional?
Re: I Hate My Sister by Rumundele(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2023
I have aunt like that, up till now she never marry and shes close to 50yrs now.
Quarrels and arguing every discussions with suitors, they got fed up and look away.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by gigabyte13: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Na seed she dey sow so, she go chop inside, na matter of time..........
Dis kind thing no just dey happen, if you check your father or mother history sef, one of dem don behave like that pass sef....
Everything for this life na seed, everyone go follow chop the fruit.
As far you, nothing wey you go fit do, better leave house for them...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Nursepepeye:
witches association locate themselves, you must be Op sisters colleague
If I were a witch you won't have hands to type something like this again.
Re: I Hate My Sister by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
If a man can still sleep with her and give her 2 boys, with all this her attitude you mentioned then nothing is impossible.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Amumaigwe: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
Why do I feel like this is a lie.🤔

It is just very sad that you ladies' default reaction to misconduct by fellow ladies is to either dismiss as untrue or defend her. Not as if you people even like one another like that. You see men as enemy of ladies yet you won't let us be: from 'baby buy me this and that' to 'baby i have not cum'. Confused gender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Sister by zinaunreal(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Take her to psychiatric hospital I've seen a very similar case. It's probably a bipolar disorder

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Thats why i am happy having no sister.

Boys are men really

No chaos in my family

Please don't go there
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Amumaigwe:

It is just very sad that you ladies' default reaction to misconduct by fellow ladies is to either dismiss as untrue or defend her. Not as if you people even like one another like that. You see men as enemy of ladies yet you won't let us be: from 'baby buy me this and that' to 'baby i have not cum'. Confused gender.
You'll be fine. I smell low self esteem.
Re: I Hate My Sister by LZAA: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Please what is "way world" grin grin grin
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

a lady is refer to as 'lass' not lad
But take your sister for deliverance
Re: I Hate My Sister by Bonapart(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
what is LGBT trash(flag) doing in your bio
Re: I Hate My Sister by sweetkev(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Albertone:

With all these description, if not that you mentioned her having 2 boys, i'd have sworn that's ahnie.
ahnie, your ex wife right ?
Re: I Hate My Sister by drimzsmoke(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Please sir,how old are you
Re: I Hate My Sister by sweetkev(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Asamota:

Mother of two, but her marriage lasted for a year.
Casting grin
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Bonapart:
what is LGBT trash(flag) doing in your bio
It's affecting your life how?
Re: I Hate My Sister by mikaael(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Mumu…if ur parents had this mindset will they have u
Re: I Hate My Sister by jasent(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2023
1Battery:

Well,we all have someone like that in OUR family. My elder sis is somebody I don't wish to set my eyes on ever. She is evil to be honest. Her children are doing Yahoo and they have money, could you believe she told her children not to support my mother financially? I'm the only one that takes my parents responsibilities, and sometimes she sends little money despite her and her children being so well to do.. infact,I hate her more than any one else right now.. I JUST TOLD YOU THIS STORY SO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY FAMILY HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOUR SIS.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Sister by Rumundele(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.
Read the second paragraph again, the marriage lasted for a year and 4th paragraph the last part say she was a mother of two boys.

Call for clarifications, no offence please.
Re: I Hate My Sister by kingsceemark(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:

Because Nigeria girls are so stupid and useless
Re: I Hate My Sister by chatinent: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2023
In your house or in your father's house?
Re: I Hate My Sister by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2023
kingsceemark:

Because Nigeria girls are so stupid and useless
You can't use the girls in your family to judge the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Rumundele:
Read the second paragraph again, the marriage lasted for a year and 4th paragraph the last part say she was a mother of two boys.

Call for clarifications, no offence please.

Maybe the guy has made up the whole story. The sister could be bad, but he's adding too much spice to his curry since he's hated her since they were children.

She could've had one of them out of wedlock.
Re: I Hate My Sister by BRATISLAVA: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
mikaael:

Mumu…if ur parents had this mindset will they have u

He will tell you that he didn't ask to be born.
Re: I Hate My Sister by Lemos14: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Nia69:
You'll be fine. I smell low self esteem.

Because you couldn't counter the fact of what he said you resorted to your normal feminine trait...shaming tactics. Truth is the only difference between you and the OP sister is that her own madness is well known in the streets while yours is behind a phone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 7 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Relationships / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.