Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69398 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by drololaaof: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg oh what climes did this occur? I pity the lady ,there are more worst human beings sleeping with dead bodies ,inside coffins burial grounds animals and mad women.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Mom007(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
This us how people die death that is not their own. So when the guy reads this here you think he will not know that you know and then come after you in order to keep his dirty secret? There are some secrets that should follow you to your grave...
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Romanus123: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why should you invade his privacy in the first place
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Haunted vj 🤣😂

In the world of bizarro there is a certain prostitute, that is very Beautiful and physically
appealing.

But, the prostitute has a dark secret:
Any man that has sex with her dies.

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The prostitute has a single strand of pubic hair,
and it isn't noticeable, so when a man starts to
have sex with her, the moment he is about to
ejaculate the pubic hair becomes razor sharp
and cuts off his whole dick.

So instead of ejaculating semen, he ejaculates blood, the man usually ends up dying by bleeding
to death.

Bizarro is not for the faint of heart.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by frozen70(f): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

Na wa
She should have access to her husband phone and may be aware of that
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ilamina:
Men are so Hot

I heard in those days

Egyptians make sure female bodies are more decomposed before they bury them or when in the mortuary

To make them less attractive to men as much as possible

Hmmm undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by diggindeep: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Nice storyline that can't pass for a movie.

Where does he work that have access to many dead bodies?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by chukwudiology(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is what to do, tell ur friend that there's something in her husband's phone that she needs to see. Let her try and get access to the phone secretly and before you tell her she will promise you that she will not tell her husband what you are about to tell her.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by GameLord009: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

In this kind of tensed situation, how did you know they were corpse? Either ways it’s possible. The way we have sexual perversions now. Thier is no limits or boundaries. The world is getting mad.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheMaterialist:

In the world of bizarro there is a certain prostitute, that is very Beautiful and physically
appealing.

But, the prostitute has a dark secret:
Any man that has sex with her dies.

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The prostitute has a single strand of pubic hair,
and it isn't noticeable, so when a man starts to
have sex with her, the moment he is about to
ejaculate the pubic hair becomes razor sharp
and cuts off his whole dick.

So instead of ejaculating semen, he ejaculates blood, the man usually ends up dying by bleeding
to death.

Bizarro is not for the faint of heart.
Hmm
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by BigBrother9ja: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
If dem born you well, try am grin

Check this out cool

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by livenija: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
headless minion
who are still smarter then u.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ugonna1054(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky
Lewll This reply reeks of yahooism, Occultism and ritualism.. be like you are the said husband :X
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky

Quote of the day
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??

Yiu are so wrong with the bolded. The sickness is called NICROPHELIA. Some people actually have high attraction for dead bodies. It doesn't always have to do anything with rituals. Same way some people have sex with Mannequins and platic-dulls.

Also it's possible to record yourself and your partner while having sex.

Your post is very wrong.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you didn't see the shork of your life on the phone

Am sure you your self would have preferred to have such man in your life.

Lady mind your business

An adage in yoruba says isale oro legbin.

If u dont understand

Ask google.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
elipheleh:
OP report that to your friend.

Just know that any body on this forum that tells you to mind your bussiness is an occultist man or woman.

Occultic evil people love supporting one another.

Keep encouraging her to report the mam
So if the mam knows, he will come and say thank you for reporting me.
Am sure only igbo people are hardened to get this done.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
Only our blodas from the south yeast can do this.

I fear them pass gorilla
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
diggindeep:

Nice storyline that can't pass for a movie.

Where does he work that have access to many dead bodies?
Very very easy. Himself and the attendant could be close and have an understanding.

They both could even be doing 2somes with the deadbodies at times.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ohil: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is a package sent to you by God to help your friend. But you can as keep it to yourself. Then you should know the consequences. I just hope you have the videos and pictures.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
ArmedArmada:
grin

If you tell her and she reports you to her fiancé, what would happen to you? A wealthy man who sleeps with cadavers can probably pick you up with police for trying to ruin his family or he could visit your destiny spiritually.

Do what you think is right but prepare for the worst possible outcome. Talk and be damned, keep quiet and be damned. You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Leave her

She no know anything

She be baby inside this life

Nor be everything eye see mouth dey talk

U wan tell me say evans wife no know say him husband na hardened kidnapper.
U go learn life by force lady
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by bukkysam(f): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
I pray this will not be your last post on nairaland. If it is true he may be reading this thing here, and your life is in danger. May God keep u safe
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??

Are you a ritualist or how do u note this

Plsss enlightened us
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Onionstew: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
I wish you got copies of the videos you could have gotten a different phone and sim later, to send the videos to your friend then get rid of that particular phone and sim.... Sit back and watch the drama as it unfolds.. Another way is to run very far away from them and just pray God reveals the truth asap
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ngwababe(f): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:

YOU ARE EVIL.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by superCleanworks(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

No no no they can not murder me in Jesus name..

Are u mæd or something??

Hahahahahahaha
is it the murder or the afterwards rape of your dead body that bothers you?
grin🤣
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by kals4luv990(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bluezy13:
No matter how I tried, I found it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.
nope you are not boss
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by jagorinho: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
My friend is a good woman who has suffered too much in the hands of men. She says this man makes her happy, they are getting married and expecting. Please she doesn't deserve anything like this, don't say that please
Why do most women utter this gibberish? Wetin man carry for hand wey dey make una suffer? I see it as a form of acute victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by CalmElder(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I was shown a video of how some young men killed a lady for ritual.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Dollywood(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bluezy13:
No matter how I tried, I found it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.

Unfortunately, you’re not the only one.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Blackpowers101: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

you have just signed your dead warrant, you must cleanse yourself immediately, let me tell you, he aware of what you have seen.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Okechinwadike: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
after smokers the next people that die young are those that don't mind there business

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.