Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57323 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by wman(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gambling
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Sunnyski: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
With all the good men out there you decided to marry a bad ass*

Except you want to quit the marriage, if not I will tell you to endure to the end.

You're stocked in the game... You must can't get out.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by bigtt76(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baba de stake on top betting. Pray make Arsenal win EPL this year and things might improve cheesy

Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
He behalves badly to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.
He's constantly on his phone.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
It's so embarrassing and tiring.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
But he has not changed abit.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Luckysbab: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No matter what you do,do not become one of those sad mentally sick women who spend their days paying for their marriages and husbands to change. God does not answer such prayers abeg so, please don't ever become one of those. undecided

I do think you need some therapy though. I mean seeking out stories of women in unfortunate marital situations isn't exactly normal.

Take a chill.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sunnyski:
With all the good men out there you decided to marry a bad ass*

Except you want to quit the marriage, if not I will tell you to endure to the end.

You're stocked in the game... You must can't get out.
Can't get out how? Stop scaring me
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by sammirano: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

So sorry to hear this. I understand you feel lost but you need to find a reason to be happy. My advise is for you to pray, work and hope. It can only get better. When you feel lost, think of people around the world that are truly lost and in desolate places. May God reach you. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Westwood2580: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Madam i hope no be mr samuel wife u be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by AfahaAbia(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Very stupid man indeed. A mature married man behaving like a fool
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by chidiwar(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Marriage no be by force abeg! undecided
Off all things to say , this is only what uve got in ur thick dumb skull..
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by staga: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Definitely a gambling addiction.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by HIPROFILE(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Chai women deh suffer.. Ooo some men are nothing but lunatics.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by DenreleDave(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
pocohantas:
Manage am.
Nothing dey outside again.🤐

Manage ke

This is not right
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by BabbanBura(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Romanoff:

You don't have to go with all your things and before you leave, call a family meeting with him present so you can explain to both sides why you're separating from him and what he needs to do for you to come back.

Don't just leave like that, let your families be aware.

This is wisdom! How old are you?

Dearlove2me, this is the best advise ever on this thread for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by bonnyhope: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Autobot05:
You didn't see any of these before you married him ?

Stop asking this question
She needs solution not your judgemental question

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by rayopt(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Take your kids out and stop enabling him. Your presence is the reason why he won't change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by flokii: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
@OP So sorry about your situation.. My best guess is that your husband is into drugs, likely cocaine. That shlt costs a lot and most addicts part with a lot to sustain their addiction.

Reason the society must pay attention to the boy child too..

Say No to Drugs!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Looks like I know your husband. He lives in Lagos and works in Island immediately after sand fill. He is Igbo. He is a chronic debtor. Yes I know what takes his money.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mikeadek2003: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Your Husband Gambles ( I guess he plays Baby Virtual) With his own dedication and Prayers he can stop but na strong prayer ND self determination oooooooo
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Ireportlive: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gambler
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Looks like I know your husband. He lives in Lagos and works in Island immediately after sand fill. He is Igbo. He is a chronic debtor. Yes I know what takes his money.
No. He's not, never loved in Lagos
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by miyagi01(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Check his browse history,u'd get the answers you're looking for. Leave the house for sometime, that might push him to sit and have a rethink and change permanently. Wish you could contact me on this issue so we could talk, i have a similar case of sum1 I've been on for about a year now too
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by colyx1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
I feel that habit is betting...... That thing is a bad influence. I'm still in a mess because of my rent money I lose to betting. Landlord is about to kick me out of the house😭😭😭. Na God I dey pray to deliver me from this gambling habit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by flokii: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
HIPROFILE:
Chai women deh suffer.. Ooo some men are nothing but lunatics.

Men wey don craze plenty pass the ones wey normal.. our prayers are with the ladies searching for husbands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by franchasofficia: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sometimes I just wonder where most ladies meet the men they married, as in, na jazz? Didn't you guys date or court? Didn't you observe some of these issues but chose to ignore them in the name of Nollywood abi Hollywood movies you watch that made you ladies feel you can invent love. You will see ladies turning down well to do honorable guys just because of one nodowell that will never do well but because useless movies and motivational speakers told you that it is better to suffer with a man so he can value you when he becomes Aliko Dangote as if every broke guy you see today will ever blow and become financially comfortable to talk of becoming rich undecided

I am not saying this to brag, but I am also a married man, married to a working class lady who earns very well but I can swear that ever since I married her, she has never spend a dime of her salary on anything concerning our family except when she chooses to surprise my parents with gift or something on her own will.

Its not as if I am rich, but this was my resolve right from the day I started knowing about marriage, I prayed to God to make me comfortable enough not to ever depend on my future wife's income or even consider it.

Out of curiosity sometimes my wife will just start gisting me how they increased their salary, how much was added to her salary and she knows I don't really care.

Any man that cant take care of his wife and kids is a failure and shouldn't ever get married.

Dont go and marry somebody's daughter to start suffering with you, get your financial life stable and sorted first before thinking of getting married as a man, this is what God wants and expect from you as a man that was why God first created man and placed him at the Garden of Eden to till the soil and make wealth and food before bringing a woman to him to solve his loneliness.

Your wife is not meant to cater for you, if that is your case, please go back to God and ask God to help you overcome that challenge and work with all your heart and trust me God will bless your effort.

Dear ladies stop marrying broke men and hoping to suffer with them till they blow cos 90% of broke men today may never blow, that's the saddest reality now.

If you must marry a broke man, make sure you have the financial muscle and goodwill to support him so he can build his own financial stand. Stop giving him money for family upkeep, invest in his business or skill or career or trade and help him stand up financially, but if you cannot do this, avoid broke men

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Philomath1212: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you love yourself, leave that marriage.
If you don't love yourself, endure the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Worrying won't solve the problem, keep praying for him to change, addiction can only be broken through prayers with faith.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Oddfinder012: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
But his families are in the village, I can do that with calls right?
Ypu don't need to call any meeting. His family need not know you're separating from him for now.. You're simply going home to visit your family! Do not burn any bridge,leave rooms for future comeback. Man de suffer

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by ebikay: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can you share his number with him
I want to advice him.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Emma1Oj(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Autobot05:
You didn't see any of these before you married him ?
some do see the red flag's, but desperation and competition because their friends are married will ignore the red flags believing is something they can tolerate.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Subonbon(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Always on his phone rings a bell grin

Check with style from afar if it's Green page or Red page

Bet9ja vs Sportybet.

Don't think too much! You will be fine someway,somehow, someday

Ogadimma! Life is hard
nnà the green page Ńa hell

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by inforesource: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

How old is your marriage? Was he like this during your courtship? Does he have a brother, sister, mother, friends that loves him and your family? Does he have a spiritual father he honors or a mentor he has high respect for?

Your solution is in one or more of these I mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / My Journey To Motherhood / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.