Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57301 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
doneback04:
Immediately you made mentioned that he is always with his phone I know that there is nothing else he is using that money he borrowed from people and do apart from gambling, his own case is addicted to it that why a little money he has he used it to gamble, right now what I would say is that you should put him in prayers because if you leave him you would find out that he would sell everything in the house in no distance time
Why should she put him in prayers? Why can't he make instead sacrifice his own youth and life to the vanity of prayers that is religiosity in Nigeria? Why is that almost always advice given mostly to women and not husbands ever? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by apokan200(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you keep coming through for him he won't change and please you need to leave leaving with him or stop paying his debt, you are married to a man who is into sportybet I mean mean who believe that can become rich through imaginary wining of a huge millions through gambling
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Meddymeddy: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
He behalves badly to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.
He's constantly on his phone.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
It's so embarrassing and tiring.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
But he has not changed abit.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Mistake you made before marry him. These habit doesn't start just at a glimpse , it has been on for years you were just naive to notice It. I can't advise you but I guess you just have to lick your wounds
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by ojojonkembu: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
And u are still in that marriage,to me such person is irresponsible and we Neva show any remorse to change as far as u keep on clearing his debt.do ur family know u are passing through this?leave that man as soon as possible, for the bible says a man that cannot cater for his family is more than an infidel.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mediclife1987(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

May I know the business you'll have done with that 340k, maybe I can help you by investing in it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by apokan200(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Alright. I'm thinking maybe going to spend some time in my family house but I'm thinking of going with all my things

You need to and tell.him he me need to stop His addictions for gambling before you leave
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Meddymeddy:

Mistake you made before marry him. These habit doesn't start just at a glimpse , it has been on for years you were just naive to notice It. I can't advise you but I guess you just have to lick your wounds
Thank God, you are not my God.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by izubext007: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baba one day game go enter

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
mediclife1987:

Maybi know the business you'll have done with that 340k, maybe I can help you by investing in it?
Buying and selling
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
ojojonkembu:
And u are still in that marriage,to me such person is irresponsible and we Neva show any remorse to change as far as u keep on clearing his debt.do ur family know u are passing through this?leave that man as soon as possible, for the bible says a man that cannot cater for his family is more than an infidel.
If we are to apply that Bible passage to all, then the over 90% of Nigerian men whose families live in poverty to this day are nothing but failures — infidels. grin
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by yahoodetector: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
officerfudo:
Am sure your husband na Igbo man

He is a yorubad demon.

Na your fellow yorubad brother who are known for irresponsibility, gambling and abandonment of husband and fatherly duty.

Wetin una know na to impregnate woman in the name of marriage and leave the woman to suffer.

Olakunle Churchill and FFK are 2 out of numerous case studies!
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Ikea81: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Does he drink heavily?
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ikea81:
Does he drink heavily?
No
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mediclife1987(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Buying and selling

Of what?

You can DM if you don't feel okay sharing it here.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Spiff20(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Leave that man. He's worthless.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Joseph1505(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's for better for worst nah
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Meddymeddy: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Thank God, you are not my God.
From your comment it sounds as if I judged you will is wrong. "Lick you wounds " means you should make a decision that will be of good to you no matter how drastic it is. Facing your problems is licking your wounds dear
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by cunley(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps
borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?
Advise him to sell one of the things he spent money on but not using and sort the loans out.
I was in the same shoes before just buying irrelevant things PS5,core i9 laptops,curved tvs

,Infact expensive irrelevant things because people dey borrow me money na my wife dey sell those thibgs behibd my back until I was able to pay up the debt and she con nack me babyi no know how I just discovered she was pregnant and she don born and she dey daywe must not do naming in rented apartmenti thst atleast make we get land dry buif small smallI naso we became onerrs of 1 bedroom flat

Most times the much work comes from the lady
Please don't run away to anywhere insted pump in more responsibility for him(telling him one of you more further education or start a side hustle business.
I would have said you find time and allow your mother in yo come stay with you but done mother in law are wicked.
He needs more responsibility ni and let's thank he is spending on women or alcohol 😂
Arraning vacation with him to another country not bad na since he don't know how to spend bi
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by okoloto: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Marriage na baggage, sometimes whatever you see, you take. None is sugar and tea, forget the social media postings. Most na packaging. grin Some people can't withstand what they saw in the baggage and bolts away. There is no marriage without a baggage but let it not be the one that will choke to death. Exiting before funeral is always the best. It's happens both ways by the man or the woman.
Unfortunately here there is no communication. So how will you repackage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by bekpo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seat ur hubby down and have a conversation with him, don't nag. Let him disclose 2 u what he's into. If he fails to disclose it, then he's not ready for d marriage 2 go on. If he fail to so disclose, let him understand that he's attitude is causing a serious embarrassment to u n d family. If he still remain adamant, get him divorce.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
okoloto:
Marriage na baggage, sometimes whatever you see, you take. None is sugar and tea, forget the social media postings. Most na packaging. grin Some people can't withstand what they saw in the baggage and bolts away. There is no marriage without a baggage but let it not be the one that will choke to death. Exiting before funeral is always the best. It's happens both ways by the man or the woman.
Unfortunately here there is no communication. So how will you repackage.
So, what you are trying to tell us here is that if your wife were to throw away all of your money and life savings on betting or even carrying small boys, you are willing to consider it all part of the baggage that is marriage and roll with it then? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by StrongAlphMale: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
My thought right now.

You saw all the signs before and yet still went ahead and married him? Of course simply because of the money he was showering on you back then.

Marriage is for better and for worse. It's obvious you didn't prepared for marriage. You only prepared for wedding. Thousands of women have been in your situation before, Buy their books and read to know how they overcome this

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by qtguru(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na wa
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Flame77: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Always on his phone rings a bell grin

Check with style from afar if it's Green page or Red page

Bet9ja vs Sportybet.

Don't think too much! You will be fine someway,somehow, someday

Ogadimma! Life is hard

That is it. You just hit the nail head. I dabbled into football betting in 2020 and got roasted. Lost personal and other people's money to the tune of over 7m in naira. It affected my business because I used clients' money. I almost got arrested by some of those clients. I'm yet to recover - still heavily indebted.
But the good thing about my own is that I've stopped the evil trade since April 2022 and will never go back in Jesus name. Another good thing is that my wife was in the know from the onset. Even though I managed to convince her it was not gambling but sport trading because that was what those who introduced me to it also told me. I never hid anything from my wife.
I remember at the beginning it was fun because I was winning. One night I started betting in-plays with 300k and I grew it to 1.754m in naira. I was excited, I told my wife about it and she advised I withdrew 1m into my bank account and continue trading with the rest. I told her I would do just that but the greed in me wanted me to raise the money to 2m so I could just withdraw 1.5m into my account. I decided to bet with the whole 1.7m and alas, it was red. It was as if I was dreaming. I ran to the bathroom and started urinating like a diabetic patient lol. In an attempt to recover my loss I started putting in more money that was meant for other things . . . . That was the Genesis of whole mess. Gambling is terrible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■ You saw all the signs before and yet still went ahead and married him? Of course simply because of the money he was showering on you back then. Marriage is for better and for worse. It's obvious you didn't prepared for marriage.
■ You only prepared for wedding. Thousands of women have been in your situation before, Buy their books and read to know how they overcome this
Where is the statement in bold taken from? What Law is that extracted from? undecided

2. If you were to find yourself in the same situation with a wife whose spending habits have drained all you have, will you equally boy these books and sit tight trying to overcome the problem? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Namigotalktru: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Save money by going back to your relatives then get a job and start your hustle. This man has gone far don’t join more children with him to suffer. If you want all your children from the same man, then let him visit at your relatives while you continue your hustle.

Don’t let him near your money o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by HNICEARTH: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hard/straight talk-he has to let you in on what his addition(s) is/are. You guys can now put your heads together and fight it. If he ain't gonna do that, then he is a deadbeat. Move on with your baby . Make hay will the sun shines

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by StrongAlphMale: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where is the statement in bold taken from? What Law is that extracted from? undecided

2. If you were to find yourself in the same situation with a wife whose spending habits have drained all you have, will you equally boy these books and sit tight trying to overcome the problem? undecided

Is this what you do all day on nairaland? Going up and down puking into others business? How many people have you rushed to reply as if you are the OP?
Oga, I'm not the cause of your frustrations. You seriously need to grow up and stop embarrassing yourself on nairaland
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Flame77: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Romanoff:

I guess that will work. But would have been better if it's a physical meeting.

Note that the period of separation is for you to better yourself and the life of your kids so your husband can sort out his issues, it is not a time to be unfaithful to your husband.

My hand no dey for that one o.

God bless you so much for your godly counsel. I feel you are Minister of the word or a church worker grounded in the things of God.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Flame77: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Steve0979:
Na either sporty or naija aswear na one e go b.just last I burn 45k my allowance army pay m and today now I dey beg for 5k

Lol Bros run for your dear life oh. No go do again oh. May the God who set me free deliver you too lol.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by weedfada(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Always on his phone rings a bell grin

Check with style from afar if it's Green page or Red page

Bet9ja vs Sportybet.

Don't think too much! You will be fine someway,somehow, someday

Ogadimma! Life is hard

Underrated comment here grin... Green page or red page lol.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by VicM6: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

and u are still living with such a man.....why not give him some space at least and see what the result will come out with....He won't change in as much he knows that u are alwys there to settle the debt he owes or buy food for the family.....No go allow make nature play u reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.