Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57304 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by deywinks29(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Run
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Truly love is not enough. Men like this will always trap you with "love" and they are always very useless. The only thing they can offer is sex and "I love you"

My dear sister, get yourself a job and leave him for good because he's never going to change.
The problem is always with the ambiguous definition of love that people build their marriages on. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by seangy4konji: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sporty mad gan ooo...

Believe me...If na smalll change you deh usetendency is you will lose much but high stakes on low odds

It still sure for you..

No be small thing oo..once you enter gambling world??

Only God fit save you.

I don loose over 5 million this year.

But na who Give up mess up...the day i go hammer 50 meter 2 times in a day is around the corner

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
He behalves badly to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.
He's constantly on his phone.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
It's so embarrassing and tiring.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
But he has not changed abit.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

grin grin alabi the desting slayer i know u dont know him. ur husband gamble no doubt about it
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by PJtech: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
as in from jan to march 5 million?
seangy4konji:
Sporty mad gan ooo...

Believe me...If na smalll change you deh usetendency is you will lose much but high stakes on low odds

It still sure for you..

Only God fit save you.

But na who Give up mess up...the day i go hammer 50 meter 2 times in a day is around the corner
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! undecided
That's your own decision, don't mislead others.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
seangy4konji:
Sporty mad gan ooo...

It still sure for you..

Only God fit save you.

grin grin just dey play
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by PJtech: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
her husband is wiseone.28
Abba114:
grin grin alabi the desting slayer i know u dont know him. ur husband gamble no doubt about it
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
PJtech:
as in from jan to march 5 million?
quit now
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
PJtech:
her husband is wiseone.28
grin grin grin probably
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by adesmoney(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
That you didn't see any red flag is a BIG FAT LIE
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Anuchauc: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin grin bet9ja is the cause, or 419 people hold him it we not pass this 2 things
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by chatinent: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Been seeing this post on fp for a while now...

Hope peace finds you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by PJtech: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
make he dey follow play eseka game as e be high stake... i swear 2 moth e go recover everything
Abba114:
quit now
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Yayi229: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Look no further than nairabet/betnaija..in fact I think that stupíd thief akin alabi is still a member on here
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by marsup: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
You should take your child to a better environment, for a while. Once he knows you will always be there to clean up his mess, he will keep throwing his shit around.
Take a break, and sort yourself out.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
mechanics:
That's your own decision, don't mislead others.
1. You attempted to by suggesting that she can pray her way out of a damaged marriage relationship. If that is not fraud, I don't know what else could qualify. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by almacr2(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

you married a lazy man that borrows to fund his luxurious lifestyles outside. the early u divorce him the better for you and your baby.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
PJtech:
make he dey follow play eseka game as e be high stake... i swear 2 moth e go recover everything
grin grin 2booms is enough to settle all the debts he is in
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by IamANigerianMan: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
jessylaurel:

LOL...did I hear you say pray? Just imagine she's your sister will you tell her to pray. Even if she do dry fasting he won't change. You can't change a man that doesn't want to repent.
Don't quote me tell her what she should do, I can't advise her to divorce, it is against my faith. Before she married him they went through courtship... Please,I advise her, prayer has solved all my problems in the past and in the present.. I am a prayer and I advise people to pray in any situation they find themselves.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by CNNN: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
See his addiction here. sportybet. Dey play

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Fsglobals: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
If you want to keep your marriage,kindly go for deliverance with him.. he's not himself
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by PJtech: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
sure
Abba114:
grin grin 2booms is enough to settle all the debts he is in
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by ETTTTUBRUTTE: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
One thing that I have noticed among Nigerian women, Christian, Muslims, Non Affliates, all of them, is that:
They have no concept, they have no inkling, they have no clue, they have no idea of what marriage is all about.
All Nigerian women think that marriage is like Alice in Wonderland.
All you have to do is, find a man and get married to the man and that is it,
It would be happiness joy and smiling thereafter.

No No No.

Marriage in this modern day is full of PAINS.

There is nothing like Happy Marriage.
What we have is Manage Marriage. Then Happiness.
That is to say : Both of you should manage your marriage.
If you manage your marriage very well, then you will have Happiness.

Every marriage is unique.
Therefore, every marriage requires a unique management.

Don't come out into the open and start to talk rubbish about your husband.
You have your own flaws as well. As a woman you are Like a Pineapple.
You are full of Stings and Pins.
You are only going to be sweet if your husband peels you carefully.

I found out that a lot of women do not have a good Home Training concerning what a marriage is all about.

Let All of us should Go back home and work tirelessly at our marriage. All of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Oyerinde16(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
You threw away 340k to clear his debt that he himself isn't bother about... Then come here to complain... You should have used your money to run you business, stand on your own... Then help with the little that comes... I think you are lying... You quit your job to take care of a baby... We have nursing mothers returning after maternity leave... Me thinks you are lazy, you quit your job so he can provide everything for you... You only got the shock of your life when he did not meet your expectations... Both of you need to work on yourselfs ..
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by engrpheleeks(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Steve0979:
Na either sporty or naija aswear na one e go b.just last I burn 45k my allowance army pay m and today now I dey beg for 5k
I'm in your shoes, bro. How can we stop this monster?
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kingsland001(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hi OP, CAN YOUR HUSBAND LEARN FOREX TRADING?

IF YES, CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL (CHECK MY SIGNATURE)

Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by cNOTE885(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:
I did.
and?
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by doneback04: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Immediately you made mentioned that he is always with his phone I know that there is nothing else he is using that money he borrowed from people and do apart from gambling, his own case is addicted to it that why a little money he has he used it to gamble, right now what I would say is that you should put him in prayers because if you leave him you would find out that he would sell everything in the house in no distance time
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fsglobals:
If you want to keep your marriage,kindly go for deliverance with him.. he's not himself
Your many pastors and mogs who are themselves caught in the web of addiction in need of deliverance, una don deliver them finish? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
ETTTTUBRUTTE:
One thing that I have noticed among Nigerian women, Christian, Muslims, Non Affliates, all of them, is that: They have no concept, they have no inkling, they have no clue, they have no idea of what marriage is all about. All Nigerian women think that marriage is like Alice in Wonderland. All you have to do is, find a man and get married to the man and that is it,
It would be happiness joy and smiling thereafter. No No No. Marriage in this modern day is full of PAINS. There is nothing like Happy Marriage.
What we have is Manage Marriage. Then Happiness. That is to say : Both of you should manage your marriage. If you manage your marriage very well, then you will have Happiness. Every marriage is unique. Therefore, every marriage requires a unique management. Don't come out into the open and start to talk rubbish about your husband. You have your own flaws as well. As a woman you are Like a Pineapple. You are full of Stings and Pins. You are only going to be sweet if your husband peels you carefully. I found out that a lot of women do not have a good Home Training concerning what a marriage is all about. Let All of us should Go back home and work tirelessly at our marriage. All of us.
Abeg enter gutter somewhere go siddon! undecided

If na you your wife carry your life savings go finish am on whatever— pour am continuously into black hole — you go dey here dey yap this nonsense? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by juman(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Be determined.
If he refuse to change, be prepared to leave him for good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Writes Letter/Will Before Her Death In The North. Photos / List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.