Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55575 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
The Man of the People
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by diggindeep: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nonny95: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Politics is a game of interest.

If Obi is not careful. He'll land in jail and all these wailers won't be able to do anything

Even Nelson Mandela also went to prison for a just course.

Say something else.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Emola12(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
stop wailing you av less than 13days to come and answer the petition dey file against your grandfather tinubu and APC I hope your forefather is CJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by IbileIfe: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter Obi,
When you joined PDP, you were initiated into the cult of political Mafia of the rulers of Nigeria since 1970.
They will never allow an Igbo man to be President of Nigeria.

President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the new democratically elected President of Nigeria.

The political ignorance and stupidity of majority of Igbos is the fact that they don't realize that the Hausas, Yoorubas and allied tribes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are not ready to let anyone of those who wanted to separate from the sovereignty become the President of Nigeria.
Majority of the suppprters of Peter Obi are Igbos who are also supporting IPOB and the restoration of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by JasonScoolari: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
sheriffindy:
Some even said that Tinubu is healthier than them ..I say AMEN to that.
Jehovah Nissi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DWJOBScom(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
XerXers:

The quietness from Obi's campaign worry them a lot

The words must be promoted
No restiveness , no reaction to any provocation , no fight etc
Let the kids play with themselves and say all sorts , just ignore them.

BUT anyone including the obidients o , that keeps stroking the fire of division in this country , will not know peace at all
They will never know a better day
Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by emmnprince(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of . . . .

Well if you stated the bolded from the viewpoint of the umpire of the election, you're considered right. But what played out on the days votes were cast is contrary to your statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Owopumpy: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bfly: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Selling out
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peter should sweared in or we will make Nigeria an ungovernable livinghell insha Allah

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Herbiodun09: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Rat voiced igbo man grin
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Emola12(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Beremx:
Go to court!!!
Obi had finally gone to court. APC looking for propaganda to tarnish the image of Peter Obi. Why aren't they attacking Atiku? Because they fear Obi more.

Dem go try but dem no go succeed.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! God bless you sir ee ni alubarika lagbara olorun oba
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Hussein035: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
Racoon:
".....Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO"

When they deserve it most in Anambra where obi was governor for 8 years he refused to give them the better future just for a state that is Lee than 7 million population but the dullard wants to give better future to over 200+ millions people.

He should just be chilling in the court or jail for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SisterAnn(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Lol....
APC don't know who they are dealing with. Obi will clinically and methodologically dismantle every challenge you throw his way and expose you for who you really are .. corrupt structure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Evergreen12345(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
bingo is going to court among treason again ?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Emola12(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!
I Think ur forefather is CJN
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SisterAnn(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
Jubrin elsudani, you joke too much.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Emola12(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

His mandate was not stolen because he didn't have any mandate to start with. It was his manhood he lost making him talk like Kermit the frog.
Seriously, he will end up in jail if he is not careful with his utterances.
I think your forefather is CJN
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Jackbaur88: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

God bless your generations unborn.
We must call a spade a spade
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
May God Almighty continue to shame this liar. This guy is even more dangerous and manipulative than i ever thought.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SisterAnn(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.
Obi a neophyte?

C'mon, how old are you sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by theforemost: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2023

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Emola12(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Tinubu is busy selecting his cabinet, the last thing on his mind is probably the guy who came third in a contest.
I think your forefather is CJN Just dey play go ask NGIGE he will let you know better about OBI for court matter
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by zoedew: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
He has come to himself now. He is in fact in contempt of the Tribunal. When a matter is submitted to the Court for adjudication parties are to refrain commenting on the subject matter. Obi has clearly demonstrated desperation for the office and that is condemnable.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Didi2d(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi just wan make sure say him scatter Nigeria, well let's watch out everything turns out before and after may 29

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by boxypane(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
Leave am, them dey tell am small small, e dey shout no evidence. Nemesis dey come ..
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nonny95: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Image123:
May God Almighty continue to shame this liar. This guy is even more dangerous and manipulative than i ever thought.

Hot tears.

Una never see anything
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nonny95: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
Didi2d:
Obi just wan make sure say him scatter Nigeria, well let's watch out everything turns out before and after may 29

Cry cry baby
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Kubin: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
he won the election and he is ready to prove it in court shot up and wait for the court proceedings.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nonny95: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
boxypane:

Leave am, them dey tell am small small, e dey shout no evidence. Nemesis dey come ..

Chest beating as usual.

You guys should do yours worse.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nonny95: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
zoedew:
He has come to himself now. He is in fact in contempt of the Tribunal. When a matter is submitted to the Court for adjudication parties are to refrain commenting on the subject matter. Obi has clearly demonstrated desperation for the office and that is condemnable.

Shut up.

Which Obi?

The only time Obi said he won and he will prove it.

Was the matter in court?

Una go just dey talk like chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.