Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (48033 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by obaidan: 8:22pm On May 14, 2023
Megabig:

I told someone this, my friend married a girl working in tech with him infact you need to see these two bubbling, happy and challenging themselves. Funny enough, they just like themselves according to them and love was never part of the decision, they just want to live together and build a family together . That’s all
Watch ur friend and his girl grow and glow together in peace, no worry, no watching ur back whether one pauper wants to take away ur property...actually that's when u get something genuine....someone that likes u with ur mess, love will grow with time but all these hungry girls bringing nothing to the table other than sex and slaying...na regret dey end am. I buy my house u buy your house, no problem, I want a woman that even when she wan divorce she go say oga how much have u spent on me, how do u want it repaid, transfer or cheque...not all these I want half of ur property

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Ugaboy: 8:24pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

I just hope all this you type don't reflect your character... Nah just cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by emonis88: 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
Y is it ,that when u elevate a woman,she looses love for the same person that sacrificed alot for them. A man elevates a woman n she now sees him as a lesser man or person. This shows that it is n il always be a mistake to sacrifice something to elevate a woman, she il spit at d sacrifice at the end of d day.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Joshcoli(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

See wisdom... Wow

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by labi1977(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2023
On the bright side she didn't demand fifty percent😂😂
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Originalsly: 8:27pm On May 14, 2023
I respect her for telling him the bitter truth. I'm guessing he's based in Nigeria. The woman said she's no longer in love with him which tells me she was in love before. I believe this is the truth and this wasn't her intention. While studying she will meet new people .... new levels ... wider perspective of life ... new freedoms .... and exposed to guys who she can relate to her on her new level ... and find them much more interesting.... and caring ... loving and respect her. Now how can su h a woman return to and be happy in a marriage where the man is stuck at the same old level ... and treat her as if she was a small girl? She's ove4 that... wants out. Guys.... look well .... sending women abroad to study is not an investment .... see it as charity.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by emonis88: 8:28pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Then it is better the man never, ever, sacrifices anything for you, if u make it on ur own he can always leave u with the satisfaction that he wasn't had.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by obaidan: 8:29pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Parents should work hard to give their daughters all they need so they won't have to rely on a man because they have a vagina...young unmarried men, marry who is financially stable not all these ones o, find who is the ur level, they are plenty outside unmarried, leave all these ones alone, who dey Dia level go find them too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by nedekid: 8:30pm On May 14, 2023
Yoighaman:

Nor be just men at her job, men wey get papers and are supposedly ready to help her become a citizen...the love for her husband go sharpaly vanish like vapor, interestingly, most of those kin packages na scam, na when the guy don chop and clean mouth, she go begin call family members to help her beg her husband...yeye woman.
Na so, just chop and clean mouth..

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by kinkydude: 8:30pm On May 14, 2023
She for love small now.And the man no go Japa from this one quick?😕
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2023
She's wicked and God won't accept that.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by FireUpNow(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2023
Hakimi is a role model. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by bmd10mix: 8:36pm On May 14, 2023
obembet:
There's nothing special, happiness of both parties is what matter, marriage is not by force and am not sure it's part of Thier agreement.
make she return d money he spent then
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by emonis88: 8:42pm On May 14, 2023
AMI3:

I will agree with u to an extent.

I can not spend for a lady more that I can not afford to lose.

Women are like betnaija. When u are gambling use ur sense
Betnaija better pass them sef, if u loose u fit bet another day, n e no go taunt u , but woman! U loose , u can get her again and she go dey use u do yeye.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by dickson2000(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why would you marry a man you don't even love? I know it goes both ways; howbeit, the lady in question is heartless and never loved him
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by obembet(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2023
bmd10mix:
make she return d money he spent then

Make he return the pussy he nack
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Savvy19: 8:52pm On May 14, 2023
This things happening are very real. I have witnessed a similar matter. It was a divorce matter in court where the lady was applying to divorce her husband for no just cause after he sponsored her PhD degree in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Flawless18: 8:55pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

High value men only spend money and invest on quality women not a native dog like you. Only an Ogogoro drinking agbero can spend on your dead fish smelling pu**y😙😗😙

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ledaman: 8:55pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

If your mum had filled a divorce paper would you have gotten to this level?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ledaman: 8:57pm On May 14, 2023
The public toilet has sample bigger dick than her husband own

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Kobicove(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2023
obaidan:
The earlier men start marrying only women who can actually bring something significant to the table, the better. Stop marrying who is beneath u financially....let them go and marry their level......let them call u gold-digger, dont send anyone to school that they cannot afford to send themselves to, this way u know u were not not used. it feels better to know u are not loved anymore than to feel u were fooled and used.

I agree with this 100%!
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by rhames(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19

How are you even sure that she will stay in her next marriage
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by QuinModah(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2023
Men way dey sponsor women dey try ooo.
If you yarn am say the story go end in tears but him no listen.
Good for am, him eyes don finally open.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Adebowale89(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2023
even when I still dey flirt, I don't flirt with broke ladies

some men have cash but no Class

sponsoring a lady is not a demonstration of love rather it's a plain ignorance and foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Amumaigwe: 9:18pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

It will be more noble to reject offers from a man you don't love. Women don't also like upgrading men and getting ditched. Be reasonable

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Pat081: 9:21pm On May 14, 2023
Business3600:
If the husband reports to one or two people. She can be deported.
Thanks baba grin grin cool shocked not just people oooo she will not know how she will get to Lagos airport
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by arantess: 9:22pm On May 14, 2023
CondenseMilk:
She should payback all expense + interest.
Who's going to make her?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Adakintroy: 9:23pm On May 14, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
another fool spotted

Ok i gree. Let me continue as a fool.

You do something with the intention of getting a particular outcome. It did not workout. You wan kill urself?. You wan force her to love you or you wan kill her in anger which one?

Is it not to count your lost and move on. You are going to move on eventually why not move on now.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by iInjureHerYansh: 9:24pm On May 14, 2023
LordIsaac:

Fickle is truly the word. A trait germane to children. I now understand why they are called "chicks". grin
Glad you understand.
It will save you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Raalsalghul: 9:24pm On May 14, 2023
LordAdam16:
@2mch

This is the "Black" sister you're simping for.

-Lord

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by PROPEACE: 9:32pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
You didn't only trust a banny,but even went to the extent of sponsoring her education angry. Money wey you for use take buy like 10 keke carry give people as higher purchase,you just go waste am on top of one native fowl head angry
It's "hire-purchase".
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2023
The only female deserves your money is your mother, your wife, and your jr or senior sisters. Aside that, it's a waste! The more you spend on other girls, the lesser the interest they have in you because if you were to be her brother, she will advice you otherwise. Guys! Wise up! That 5 minutes thing ain't worth your money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.