Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (48031 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by sisisioge: 7:19pm On May 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Na wetin distance dey do to relationships and marriages be that o. Oga don suffer loss. Can aunty at least compensate the husband handsomely? Wahala wear cardigan o. On the bright side, it is better that she is coming out clean instead of remaining in the marriage and abusing the hel.l out of the poor man. It is well jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2023
Gboom:

It seems you are very callous person.
Do you want to sow and not reap.
Why marrying the person you don't love if not wickedness.

I honestly don't disagree with her...!

Infact, she is right!

What kind of a fool spends so much money on a woman while demanding that she devotes her life and love to him??! Only a mentally weak man does that!

Even after Achraf Hakimi has set the universal standard, many men still behave stupidly around women! SMH!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by wizard01(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2023
It serves him right. This is the same man who wouldn't help his own family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by aktolly54(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
killing you won't be bad idea if you try such nonsense or maybe you offer huge amount of money in return if you are not interested in marriage again.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Yoighaman(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2023
densiks:
A lady I was interested in subtly wanted me to part fund her expenses to pursue a PhD in the UK.

I quietly walked away because I understand how fickle these characters can be and she went mad but I didn't budge.

Today we no longer communicate and I'm not bothered because I didn't fall for her tricks.

Guys should be more resolute when confronted with these kind of issues.

Nice one bro, thumbs up 👍🏽

The sad thing about this case is that they are even married, if she were his girlfriend, we would have blamed him, but he did it for his wife for Christ's sake. What do these women really want?

18 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by cowboyT: 7:23pm On May 14, 2023
Reasons why some dey fear to send there wife abroad. once they reach there, they turn another thing,. One of my relatives never see im two children till today after more than 10yrs of sending dem n their mama to obodo oyibo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2023
jerk:
why not walk away at the initial time so that the man will not spend on you for nothing.

Why spend on her in the first place?!! Is love supposed to be purchased with money?!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Bluntemperor: 7:24pm On May 14, 2023
There is need to learn about Nigerian Womanhood, especially those that are abroad,whose foundation is right away from Nigeria because the rate at which they easily moved away from the marriages is not ordinary!
This is a stack opposition compared to Indian and other Asians Countries,who is marriage is for life,no matter the Country they relocated to!
Could our behaviour be traced to poverty which may become scary,if the man dare says he wants to return home?
A new Research must be conducted by our Institutions to find the lasting solutions!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by cowboyT: 7:24pm On May 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Infact, she is right!

What kind of a fool spends so much money on a woman while demanding that she devotes her life and love to him??! Only a mentally weak man does that!

Even after Achraf Hakimi has set the universal standard, many men still behave stupidly around women! SMH!

Pls if I may ask, what does marriage means to you?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2023
cowboyT:

Pls if I may ask, what does marriage means to you?

A union of two compatible people walking on the same path to greatness!

Keyword for me is "Compatible"!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by lexy2014: 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

before you married the man, didnt you know that there was no love?

why cant you take up the challenge of spending on your husband/boyfriend?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by amechispeaks(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2023
obaidan:
The earlier men start marrying only women who can actually bring something significant to the table, the better. Stop marrying who is beneath u financially....let them go and marry their level......let them call u gold-digger, dont send anyone to school that they cannot afford to send themselves to, this way u know u were not not used. it feels better to know u are not loved anymore than to feel u were fooled and used.

Spot on
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Elobest(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
They can be unpredictable, acting nice when it is for them, once the music change, they will change. I don't know why God didnt find another formula for multiplying humans than one means. May God help good men to find good women.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Neddstark: 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
I don't blame the woman. I blame the simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Karleb(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2023
Rubbish.

Some men will never learn. This has been happen too much in Nigeria for it not to happen in a place like UK.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Gboom: 7:35pm On May 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Infact, she is right!

Birds of a feather.
I don't even know whether your moniker is the same person I quoted.

I sponsored the concluding part of my wife's education not because her parents cannot sponsor her but we are married and she became my responsibility to do so. I gave her money to start a business which has grown tremendously. The question to you now is am I doing those things to buy love?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by HardBishop: 7:38pm On May 14, 2023
Icrave4u:
The man and Women must be igbo there are the ones always in this mess, most expecially those igbo rích guys who can never help their siblings to rise fools.
Na mumu u beoo. No kill yourself on top ibo matter.. if u hate them like this, allow them go. High blood pressure and hypertension deyoo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Ekpeitut: 7:43pm On May 14, 2023
Sh*t happens.

Count your loss and move on.

Life goes on.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by grandstar(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2023
Very bad.

Anyway, the guy dodged a bullet.

I'd rather die wretched than to be betray someone like this ((Read Matt 5:37) If I know say I no do, I no go take.

I have lost several business opportunities because of this.

I.know of 2 guys in the US who would readily go into business with me but I don't like partnerships.

They will demand partnerships into other businesses I plan to go into later. I love my freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Spanki(f): 7:46pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19

Lesson one: Never invest on any lady, that era has gone. If there is nothing to do with your money again, take your mother to Dubai to flex!

Lesson two: Never get involve in sending a girl to school, if her earthly father cannot send her to school, why should you do that?

Lesson three: Never allow a lady know how much you have and the source of the money.

Lesson four: Stop falling for a lady that still wants to go school, if she wants to go to school, tell her to go, and let her know you're not gonna wait for her.

Lesson Five: Whenever you have an urge to burn cash on any lady BUY a land! When she leaves you because you're broke, you can always stabilize by selling one of your lands to augument.

Lesson Six: Remember Lesson one

Lesson Seven: Remember Lesson Five

Peace!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Caramia2020(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2023
Lol, humans can serve u hot breakfast without consideration.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ginggerxy: 7:47pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

If the man decides to ask for refund?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Sunshine34(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay

Can I meet you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by cowboyT: 7:49pm On May 14, 2023
This is indeed a world against Men. Things I have seen in this live about those clitty gender eh? mouth no fit talk am finish.
something similar to this about a guy who set up his ex girlfriend. after she graduated, she now realised that the guy who has sponsored her through school is not her type, heard that the guy set her up with another guy for ritual.
she no paei o, but e for better if she has peme.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2023
If true, the husband should move on if the woman requests for a divorce.

Then he goes to the God who is the righteous judge and just rewarder and see wonders.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mom007(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2023
If you guys still think this is ordinary and not the work of strong territorial demons, then there is trouble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Haveyoueatentod: 7:54pm On May 14, 2023
Money wey him for use take open restaurant or train goat just like that ekweremadu boy wey change am for senator after him done see oyinbo wonderment
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by cowboyT: 7:54pm On May 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

A union of two compatible people walking on the same path to greatness!

Keyword for me is "Compatible"!

So, it's after her accomplishments she realized they are not compatible? Common, why don't we call spade, a spade!
Nemesis is real!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by damkin24(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you for real? Smh
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by EBEk101(m): 7:55pm On May 14, 2023
For this life, don’t give what you can’t afford to lose, especially to that gender
I repeat don’t give what you can’t afford to lose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ipobarecriminals: 7:55pm On May 14, 2023
angry grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin Native fowl head angry grin cheesy grin 👧 don suffer
I'm sure her 👪 hands dey there /support
her decision. The yeye thing don see one oyinbo/our own brother there
That's why she grow wing. God dey
Sonnobax15:
grin
You didn't only trust a banny,but even went to the extent of sponsoring her education angry. Money wey you for use take buy like 10 keke carry give people as higher purchase,you just go waste am on top of one native fowl head angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.