Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (48035 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by fixitbyjal(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
grin

The heart of a woman is desperately wicked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by obembet(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2023
There's nothing special, happiness of both parties is what matter, marriage is not by force and am not sure it's part of Thier agreement.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Adakintroy: 6:56pm On May 14, 2023
You do it for charity. Let her go she is welcome..

No let am pain you or change you. Move on. Man no De cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Saga16: 6:57pm On May 14, 2023
Business3600:
If the husband report to one or two people. She can be deported.

For where?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Confirm4real(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2023
Reason why I don't spend unnecessary on those gender...

11 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by LordAdam16: 6:58pm On May 14, 2023
@2mch

This is the "Black" sister you're simping for.

-Lord
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Analyst7: 6:58pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

Been expecting u to be foolish as usual

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Waywardson6: 6:58pm On May 14, 2023
I don't blame the lady, I blame the man who has been stupid. Infact, I don't blame women that chop or scam men , I blame the men for being simpletons & just plain arrogantly & naively stupid. Such men will tell you they don't have money, they will never help their fellow brother or male friend who can utilize that help & in turn positively repay them back tomorrow directly or indirectly. No pity, the female gender are already known for tricks & Foley, why still fall. Despite the numerous woes of other men.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by newmanbg: 6:59pm On May 14, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2023
Question is was she ever inlove with him? Noo.

She was inlove with the fact she needed him or rather Somebody financially and he was there now she has financial freedom she knows who and what she likes and he's not her spec. Lol

Guys a distressed damsel isn't looking for love she's looking for help so don't mix help for love.

The only was such relationships can work is if she remains distressed and at ur mercy which is interpreted as love here.

Or u are lucky enough and she has a conscience and principle or religous belief of loyalty.

Or u are a master of the game and know how to differentiate and convert help affections to love. it's not a simple process

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by socrates007: 7:02pm On May 14, 2023
Females folk's can't pretend for long, just takeaway what they enjoy or stop giving what they derive...boom you will see their true nature.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by nedekid: 7:02pm On May 14, 2023
Sponsored her to study nursing in naija and then brought her to UK. Ofcouse, she will see that the guys level in the uk is now what she expected. Her getting a nursing job will pivot her earnings, possibly earn more than him. By the time UK men tassy her at her job, she will see her husband as one dummy at home.
Abeg, the hubby should free her to walka. Life goes on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Vintage100(m): 7:04pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=123125479]Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.[/quote

Unless the man changes suddenly and the change in behaviour and character is very obvious, for a girl or woman not to no longer love a man, it means she never loved him from the onset, it's just pretense to get what she wants. When you truly love someone, you don't just decide not to love him again when you become financially independent. For instance you don disrespect ur parents or elder siblings when you become richer than them, why?? because you deeply love them or respect them truly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by jerk: 7:05pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
why not walk away at the initial time so that the man will not spend on you for nothing.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Moniya4Real(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
Rokiat:
Singing now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger but……. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But she ain’t messing with a broke….nig

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
obembet:
There's nothing special, happiness of both parties is what matter, marriage is not by force and am not sure it's part of Thier agreement.
a fool has spoken.always talking thrash

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by SeriouslySense(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
tor, smiley

At least he invested in a human being, i must commend him for that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by gentlesmithugo(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
Adakintroy:
You do it for charity. Let her go she is welcome..

No let am pain you or change you. Move on. Man no De cry.
another fool spotted

8 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Wife, not a gf u no! How would you feel if the husband never brought her abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Crampyblood(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2023
This gender is nothing short of wicked...

If you believe you can save them you're just chasing the wind

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On May 14, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
another fool spotted

What you suggest then?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by tonicyril: 7:08pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na to quietly inflict you with mysterious sickness that will render u useless for the better time of ur life, when u re above 60 then I will release you.

I won't kill u, but u will curse the day u were born if u try that shit with me, Job situation in the bible will be better..

Not every guy forgives bro, and I belong to the unforgiving men. I hate forgiveness like mad.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by lalabrother: 7:08pm On May 14, 2023
This one na ment!
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by jerk: 7:09pm On May 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Na to quietly inflict you with mysterious sickness that will render u useless for the better time of ur life, when u re above 60 then I will release you.

I won't kill u, but u will curse the day u were born if u try that shit with me, Job situation in the bible will be better..

Not every guy forgives bro, and I belong to the unforgiving men. I hate forgiveness like mad.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by qtguru(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2023
If the story is true she might regret it, unless she has someone there. The husband will find another woman faster in Nigeria than her in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by bewla(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
You didn't only trust a banny,but even went to the extent of sponsoring her education angry. Money wey you for use take buy like 10 keke carry give people as higher purchase,you just go waste am on top of one native fowl head angry
life na up side down you give one keke him see it as him own national cake

Turn you to agbero or watchman for bus stop

If you mo.you no

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Gboom: 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

It seems you are very callous person.
Do you want to sow and not reap.
Why marrying the person you don't love if not wickedness.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria men usually don't communicate with their wife , all they know is come home and eat dinner, then jump to the street again, but if it's there side chick now, they go sabi gist, although Nigeria women too are complex species, sometimes when they say yes they mean no and sometimes there no means yes... Just advice the man to learn to balance his time, allocate two hours talking to madam everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
Wahala.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Icrave4u: 7:15pm On May 14, 2023
The man and Women must be igbo there are the ones always in this mess, most expecially those igbo rích guys who can never help their siblings to rise fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2023
No longer in love?!! Lol!

She was never in love! It was always a marriage of convenience!

Truly, only Fools fall in love!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by CodeTemplar: 7:17pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19
wives, love your husbands...it is an instruction so she should put the fear of God above feelings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.