Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (48034 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Actuarydeji(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2023
Like seriously! Honestly speaking, any man that invested too much in that gender needs to be examined at Aroo psychiatric hospital.
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mimicle101: 9:31am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

I wish you can advice your brother or your son the same. If you have any. To learn to spend billions on a WIFE/WOMAN and expect nothing in return

And

Please can I send my account Number to you. I need to do some studies and I need like 2m I Naira.

I see you clearly understand what it takes to make 1 Naira.

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by JoeEeL(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Robbinhood:
Like clockwork, these ladies don't stop.

Cococandy come and tell us how the husband was cheating and not washing plates at home to deserve this wickedness from this Jezebel.

That one always has one silly excuse or the other.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mimicle101: 9:35am On May 15, 2023
Dshocker:

So if i may understand you now, your dream is to own 10 keke?

So if given over N10m, the only business you can think of is keke business?

You need help.

I was not the original commenter but am interested to hear your ideas or what you would invest 10m into

Thank you
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Sholuwa241: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
densiks:
A lady I was interested in subtly wanted me to part fund her expenses to pursue a PhD in the UK.

I quietly walked away because I understand how fickle these characters can be and she went mad but I didn't budge.

Today we no longer communicate and I'm not bothered because I didn't fall for her tricks.

Guys should be more resolute when
confronted with these kind of issues.
How you take get that kind of HAKIMI sence self God bless you whit more wisdom and me too
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by mordred44: 9:59am On May 15, 2023
No 4get sey na eve giv Adam apple chop.....no 4get sey na woman still set Samson up......in words of Poco lee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by zrocky: 10:04am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

na . So when you went to the alter to say I do, you didn't know what you where getting into. So when you said your vow for better for worst you no Sabi say problem go dey the marriage. Just imagine the comment. Na women like you dey marriage with hidden agenda

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Roozzaay(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2023
Good for him, these fuuuuuls will never learn.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Roozzaay(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2023
Mimicle101:

I wish you can advice your brother or your son the same. If you have any. To learn to spend billions on a WIFE/WOMAN and expect nothing in return

And

Please can I send my account Number to you. I need to do some studies and I need like 2m I Naira.

I see you clearly understand what it takes to make 1 Naira.

Remain blessed

Evil people like her should remain blessed?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by bayplus: 10:19am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

Should women not learn to spend on themselves? Are men now in charity? Any man who tells you he is investing in a woman be it wife or girlfriend without any expectation is lying. Same with women.

If i invest in my wife to become a phd older, the expectation is for her achievements to have positive impacts on the family and more importantly, the future children.

No reasonable person invest in any undertaking without expectation of ROI.

The way the nigerian ladies reason has attracted a global attention, they want everything from men and without willing to give anything back.

Is that not scam?

No be Juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Dshocker(m): 11:17am On May 15, 2023
Mimicle101:

I was not the original commenter but am interested to hear your ideas or what you would invest 10m into

Thank you

Exportation
Cocoa plantation
Coconut plantation
Poultry
Manufacturing of Bitter drinks
Food supply

All these i listed here can make you a billionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Truthsoldier(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2023
Nah craze dey worry you... Arrest that modafuka and let her pay all farthing
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mimicle101: 11:47am On May 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Exportation
Cocoa plantation
Coconut plantation
Poultry
Manufacturing of Bitter drinks
Food supply

All these i listed here can make you a billionaire.

Thank you. Atleast we all learn daily
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mimicle101: 11:50am On May 15, 2023
Roozzaay:

Evil people like her should remain blessed?

It's not in our place to Curse.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by donmarshia(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

What do you mean by no love? Do you think love is a feeling of excitement? Love is a decision! Women are emotional beings! The fact that another man is close to her in Uk whispering "sweet nothings" is enough for her to forget the good memories of her husband and then she immediately feels she is no longer in love and says things like " It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man"

If you truly have the opinion that you can leave a marriage based on how you feel "in love or not in love" please do not marry. There are grounds for divorce and your feelings are not included " both for the man and for the woman".

The idea of marriage is a lifelong commitment to one another, supporting, understanding and deciding to love each other. If one is not up to the task do not do it. Why do you think many men are not married? They are not ready for that kind of commitment, which is okay!

I know people with good intentions in marriage have low periods when they catch feelings for others and all that, but they would never think of leaving their marriage due to such fickle fleeting emotions.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ghettochild(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2023
Since it's like this..
They should calculate all the money he has spent on her..
She must pay back with interest
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your type dey very easy to handle. Na to secretly nack your head for wall and tell police say you fall for bathroom. Omo alee oshi

Seun, lalasticlala nlmod, justwise, rule 2 broken

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by gforce5: 4:25pm On May 15, 2023
Ha! Nigerian men don't learn. Despite several warnings, they keep making the same mistake marrying women who are poor. They keep sponsoring an entitled gender abroad where the laws favor them. Nigerian men have a "white knight" complex. Trying to elevate women below them to their class and then these same women begin to see these men as nothing. These jokers believe that a "real man" is someone who takes care of his wife and her extended family even to the detriment of himself. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by shegzhkn: 4:40pm On May 15, 2023
gforce5:
Ha! Nigerian men don't learn. Despite several warnings, they keep making the same mistake marrying women who are poor. They keep sponsoring an entitled gender abroad where the laws favor them. Nigerian men have a "white knight" complex. Trying to elevate women below them to their class and then these same women begin to see these men as nothing. These jokers believe that a "real man" is someone who takes care of his wife and her extended family even to the detriment of himself. cheesy grin
Uplifting your significant other is not actually bad, what is bad is the culture and the wiring that made those women to act in such way.
Asians are prosperous than any black group in the west and you rarely see this things happening.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Commenthin: 5:18pm On May 15, 2023
Welcome to true reality of men, lessons learn for others but keep in mind Karma will come visiting and UK isn't what most people think.

Even the nursing degree don't mean a thing, the reality of earning and taxes, and cost of living will set in and not to show after 25yrs.

Make she go ask the people there....

God1000:
This is bad, a married woman for that.

People should pay serious attention during courtship, don't ignore certain red flags.

Some people are just unpredictable, they will turn to snakes and chameleons, break your heart and leg it.

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by charlizonto: 5:31pm On May 15, 2023
This is the kind of news that lead them to their untimely death when u hear such stories like husband kills wife because she's no longer in love with him...
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by stormborn28(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2023
Rokiat:
Singing now I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger but……. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You no fit talk...I no blame people wet say fear vagina
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by IbeOkehie: 7:23pm On May 15, 2023
shegzhkn:

Uplifting your significant other is not actually bad, what is bad is the culture and the wiring that made those women to act in such way.
Asians are prosperous than any black group in the west and you rarely see this things happening.

Are you sure?

obaidan:
The earlier men start marrying only women who can actually bring something significant to the table, the better. Stop marrying who is beneath u financially....let them go and marry their level......let them call u gold-digger, don't send anyone to school that they cannot afford to send themselves to, this way u know u were not used. it feels better to know u are not loved anymore than to feel u were fooled and used.

I came across some data long ago. Yes, there may be more to it, but the raw figures show that 30 to 40 years ago, doctors in the USA used to marry lower earning spouses, especially school teachers, at a much higher rate than they do today. Today, doctors most likely marry other doctors. I'm sure it's the same in other high income professions, I only use doctors because their earning prowess is generally well known and understood.

Everyone use their tongue to count their teeth, as the Igbo proverb advises.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by yusluvad(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Fear who no fear that gender.....
No be lie. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ianq: 8:36pm On May 15, 2023
densiks:
A lady I was interested in subtly wanted me to part fund her expenses to pursue a PhD in the UK.

I quietly walked away because I understand how fickle these characters can be and she went mad but I didn't budge.

Today we no longer communicate and I'm not bothered because I didn't fall for her tricks.

Guys should be more resolute when confronted with these kind of issues.

A right and proper gentleman.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

This is the reason why men rule the world. Men understand loyalty. They know that emotions are fickle. Not to be relied upon.
Mature men don't do things based on how they feel. They do things inspite of how they feel.

Nobody in this world will feel the same way about anyone forever. Feelings change. They fluctuate. But mature men realize that it is on reason and logic that decisions should be based.

As long as you women continue to base your actions on your feelings, the world will never be equal between men and women.

Feelings feelings feelings. Just imagine if all men provided for their loved ones solely based on how they feel.

We would have gone extinct. Thank God there is a sex that uses logic. It's good for the human species and all life forms.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by MechanicMike: 9:01pm On May 15, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19

^^°°tipikal Nigeria womens....dats y I all ways make sure I get puccccccci befor spending (no offenscce) angry
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Tony609(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:

it's obvious you are not married. Make friends with responsible married people and learn from then.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by XAUBulls: 1:52am On May 18, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2023
What is her name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.