Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39637 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2023
So according to you it's okay to cheat on your virgin wife and give her STD just because you pay the bills? Wow!!!

I'm not triggered by anything, I just don't get why you guys would bash other women for being sexually active before marriage when it takes two to tango.

I like the fact that you said having consensual sex isn't evil because you're finally admitting that it takes two to tango like I said earlier.. grin grin grin

Don't judge another person for doing the same thing that you're doing.. smiley smiley smiley
WatchYourSix:

Why do u want a rich man wen many of u cant pay ur bills...?? Its a matter of choice...I still dont get it...Why are u women always triggered by some men's simple choice...i hope u know there are many guys out there that dont care about women's high body count .some.men even marry known prostitutés

...but once a man or two say they want a virgin...u start to sound like its an injustice against u women.... must every man want the same thing...??

Lol.....taste of what medicine??.....having consentual sex isnt evil....ur decision to spread ur legs for any man is totally urs... so how is it a taste of medicine for a man who doesnt even know you or was never part of ur high body count...

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 14, 2023
He will go for a virgin, but still cheat on her for the rest of her life with sexually active women, leaving her depressed... grin grin grin

This is not about me being a virgin or not, but it's about you guys being hypocrites... You want faithful virgins, but you don't want to be faithful virgins yourselves.
ProphetM0hammad:

I understand your frustration because you are no longer a virgin

But if there are two ladies, one a virgin and the other a non virgin, other things being equal, every man will go for the virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 6:34pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
So according to you it's okay to cheat on your virgin wife and give her STD just because you pay the bills? Wow!!!

I'm not triggered by anything, I just don't get why you guys would bash other women for being sexually active before marriage when it takes two to tango.

I like the fact that you said having consensual sex isn't evil because you're finally admitting that it takes two to tango like I said earlier.. grin grin grin

Don't judge another person for doing the same thing that you're doing.. smiley smiley smiley

According to me?? U are one weird human being cos i dont know where u saw that in my comment.....

Bash women?? How is choosing a virgin bashing?? See? U are sounding like its an injustice against u.....Is it because u are not a virgin??

nobody is bashing u women.. .. instead of lamenting about why men want virgins... u just keep fvcking different penís around andnkeep aborting babies...and leave men to make their choice..... grin

Look at this way...if u always been driving used cars 10 to 20 other pple have used for years...u will ofcourse agree that a brand new car will be ur desire ....cos used cars always comes with all manner of problem u may not even know its hidden ...(i hope u know this comment isnt about cars)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ProphetM0hammad: 6:41pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
He will go for a virgin, but still cheat on her for the rest of her life with sexually active women, leaving her depressed... grin grin grin

This is not about me being a virgin or not, but it's about you guys being hypocrites... You want faithful virgins, but you don't want to be faithful virgins yourselves.
It's a man's world

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2023
And we run the world.. grin grin grin
ProphetM0hammad:

It's a man's world
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by purples25(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2023
A man who didn't defile other men's future wives deserves a woman who didn't defile other women's future husbands.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 14, 2023
Yes, according to you.. You stated it clearly that since you pay the bills, you have the free will to do anything and that includes cheating on your virgin wife and infecting her with various STDs.

Already you admitted that it's consensual sex, meaning you admitted that it takes two to tango... Both of you are used cars and oloshos.

You guys also keep banging different pussies and paying them to do those abortions, no one is better than the other.
WatchYourSix:

According to me?? U are one weird human being cos i dont know where u saw that in my comment.....

Bash women?? How is choosing a virgin bashing?? See? U are sounding like its an injustice against u.....Is it because u are not a virgin??

nobody is bashing u women.. .. instead of lamenting about why men want virgins... u just keep fvcking different penís around andnkeep aborting babies...and leave men to make their choice..... grin

Look at this way...if u always been driving used cars 10 to 20 other pple have used for years...u will ofcourse agree that a brand new car will be ur desire ....cos used cars always comes with all manner of problem u may not even know its hidden ...(i hope u know this comment isnt about cars)
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2023
Savedday2:
Marrying a 9ja girl is high way to the grave. Virgin or nonvirgin dey are all the same .. Oloshio is their real name

Comrade it's true o.

But what should we do?

Those of us that wants to build a family like our parents and forefathers.

It's getting stranger daily
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 7:13pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, according to you.. You stated it clearly that since you pay the bills, you have the free will to do anything and that includes cheating on your virgin wife and infecting her with various STDs.

Already you admitted that it's consensual sex, meaning you admitted that it takes two to tango... Both of you are used cars and oloshos.

You guys also keep banging different pussies and paying them to do those abortions, no one is better than the other.

I said since i pay the bills i can infect pple with STD.?? Lol...Madam...please go check ur previous comment...i never had such conversation with you....mayb u should cool down and check b4 u respond to mentions

See..u are just dialoguing with emotions, looking for how to invalidate men's personal choices and pretending not to know what the reality is...
The reality is ...every pénis u fvck is ur decision and urs alone...including the consequences...
Even the abortion is ur decision, doesnt matter where the money u paid the doctor came from...cos if u chose not to abort...theres nothing any guy can do about it .....

Madam....u can be broke and want a rich man.
U can be ugly and want a cute dude.... u cant be crying over a random guy's choice becos u allowed 30 men to run u through with different penís....its pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Op, you should be happy that you've found a very homely banny according to your write up....... Well,I used to have similar principle like you not until I realized that some dreams will always end up as mere dreams especially in a country like ours where virgins have become a very scarce commodity angry

That's the sad truth.

Fantasy and reality are mostly different
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2023
torqque7:

My brother I know how you feel,getting married to a virgin is great and will always make the man value her if he is a reasonable man.However some cheat in the marriage or long run and same also goes for non virgins cheating too, because my ex ,na me disvirgin am and I valued her and respected her more than almost all other exes of mine, until she cheated so last last we all hope and pray to marry a Virgin that will be a good wife. We can also settle for a good non virgin too but we WONT place her on the same respect level as we would have if she is a good virgin. I wish you luck sha.

Ignore all these females making fun of you because you want a virgin..they are pained because they will NEVER EVER truly have that respect from their man or husbands that would be given to a virgin. No be you ask them to go dey mount different cockks for their life so don’t mind them with all their sarcastic responses to you and your story. Virgins will always be the NUMBER 1,most reasonable men will ALWAYS want a Virgin for a wife if they had the choice to pick. I mean who will want an Old used car compared to a brand NEW TEAR RUBBER? It’s a no brainer.

Bravo!!

You spoke well. I'll have to keep my options open and throw my net into the sea for more, hoping I'll get a handful that passes the first criteria then settle down and select like a King cool

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2023
Victor2707:
Mr. Nice Guy, that girl has been sexually active.

She is playing you big time.

Virginity doesn't make a girl good. It only makes her bond with you sexually.

If she truly desires you, she will have sex with you with no conditions.

You are just the available guy for her at the moment.

When the owner of the pu*sy comes, she will go without thinking twice.

Date/Marry women that want sex with you.

Be Wise.

Thanks for this piece.

I'll ponder on it
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2023
cvarinzechukwu:
Looking for virgin in NIGERIA is like looking for a rare commodity

I remember the other man that created a thread on January about looking for a virgin said that ended up marrying at the age of 43

But the marriage lasted only few months

There are very far far more successful marriages where the man met his wife a virgin.

Just that the world is changing

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2023
Are you a virgin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2023
efficiencie:

If she is sexually pure (has abstained from illicit sex), pious, has a plan for her life, is loyal and submissive, then you have a wife. As for you, I hope you are a true husband. If you don't know what it means to lead, to sacrifice your pleasures for others, to be sexually pure, to be God fearing and to have a plan for your life then you will be a terrible husband. So do the needful.

I need to dig deep about her sexual purity.

Just that I have no practical clues on how to go about it.

Apart from asking her which I already did, do you know of any ways to find out
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2023
otipoju:

A Virginia will want to explore after a while. No human being will want to have only one sexual partner all his or her live.

Once she starts,she won't stop exploring. Pray to marry a peace loving and reasonable partner with good conscience and minimal drama.

I tend to disagree.

Except it's those that were caged. Like were monitored from class to house and all that.

I know of successful virgin marriages that peace abounds
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Dat storyline no just add... Somebody dey pound her every now and then...

My heart agrees that she's telling the truth, but my head no gree at all.

How can I find out?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
What matters is that it takes two to tango... Those women can't have sex without you men, or end up having unwanted pregnancies and doing abortions without you men... If you could zip up your trousers until marriage, they'd be a lot of virgins around.

You claim that women can't close their legs, but you guys also can't zip up your trousers... No one is better than the other.

You guys also have a choice to stay virgins until marriage... You can't be Satan and want God in your life, practice what you preach.. smiley smiley smiley
WatchYourSix:

I said since i pay the bills i can infect pple with STD.?? Lol...Madam...please go check ur previous comment...i never had such conversation with you....mayb u should cool down and check b4 u respond to mentions

See..u are just dialoguing with emotions, looking for how to invalidate men's personal choices and pretending not to know what the reality is...
The reality is ...every pénis u fvck is ur decision and urs alone...including the consequences...
Even the abortion is ur decision, doesnt matter where the money u paid the doctor came from...cos if u chose not to abort...theres nothing any guy can do about it .....

Madam....u can be broke and want a rich man.
U can be ugly and want a cute dude.... u cant be crying over a random guy's choice becos u allowed 30 men to run u through with different penís....its pathetic

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Don't let anyone sway you from settling down with a virgin. You know what u want and u must go for it. Don't ever settle for less. As for that girl, u know what to do.

Thanks.

My soul won't stop troubling me if I should settle for less

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
Dabronze:
If you are mature enough I think you should have experience on what you are looking for in woman

There are a lot .of things that are still.important to your personality aside woman virginty
Have you find your purpose in life

As a man you need to understand the true fact that life doesn't fair to you

So I should go pickup a girl that has been bbannged mercilessly and marry?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you will end up getting tokunbo virgin

I want tear rubber abeg o 😂
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by lovediehatelive(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2023
Uptheante:

Whenever you meet a Nigerian girl, assume she's a hoe already once she's not a virgin.
Bang your own share of her pussy while searching for a true virgin, then dump her ass without thinking twice, immediately you have replaced her with a virgin.
No matter what you do & no matter how changed she claims to be, that guy that disvirgined her will occupies a special place in her heart that you can never erase. He'll still Bleep her anytime he wants bcoz his imprint is in her.
And let me remind you, he's not the only person to have fuucked her. There may still be other niggas that have fuucked & are still bleeping her even while you are in relationship with her.
A determined & secret investigation by you will give you all the info you need.
That girl will only tell you what will not provoke you into breaking up with her & not the truth, that's why the onus is on you to make secret investigations about her.

However, if you are a 'real man' & don't care about her past or whatever she's doing or has done, then you can go ahead and marry her without batting an eyelid.

Thanks for your input!

Forget that real man thing, it's one of their manipulation tactics.

What you said about the guy that disvirgined her and all that is one of the strongest reasons I want a tear rubber.

For that secret investigation, how do I go about it?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
What matters is that it takes two to tango... Those women can't have sex without you men, or end up having unwanted pregnancies and doing abortions without you men... If you could zip up your trousers until marriage, they'd be a lot of virgins around.

You claim that women can't close their legs, but you guys also can't zip up your trousers... No one is better than the other.

You guys also have a choice to stay virgins until marriage... You can't be Satan and want God in your life, practice what you preach.. smiley smiley smiley

Lol....u narrative is flawed..cos u keep ignoring reality and just looking for fairness that doesnt exist becos u a below the virgin requirment....

...please let me ask....who invented the law non-virgins shouldnt look for virgin?? Is it the same person that invented the law "broke women can desire billionaires" ...lol

See..weda sex is between two pple or not ...doesnt nullify individual choice....its pathetic that u women have more to lose but U women want men to be responsible for ur own celibacy,....u never ask men for condoms before sex, decide not use after sex pills...but want to blame men for getring pregnant or getting std....u women are like children that never want to be responsible

See..every single person is responsible for their lives....i told u earlier...if u catch std or have 100 body counts ......its ur fault.........not the fault of those u tango-ed with....cos u could have just stayed at home and close ur legs

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by mrcrabs(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2023
Lmao this one dey find vargin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga wan tear the nylon.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Uptheante(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Thanks for your input!

Forget that real man thing, it's one of their manipulation tactics.

What you said about the guy that disvirgined her and all that is one of the strongest reasons I want a tear rubber.

For that secret investigation, how do I go about it?
Clone her WhatsApp & you'll know who she chats with & what they chat about even if she puts password on her phone or refuse you access to it.
Also make enquiries about her from pple who know her, do it tactfully without acting suspicious either with them or her.
By the way, whatever dirty secret she has will definitely reveal itself if you pay attention to her without creating any suspicion.

Even some of her physical attributes can give you a clue as to whether she has a very high body count or not.
A fallen breast should tell you that there's a 90% chance she has been well fuucked & most have done abortions.
Likewise, darkened areola on her breasts should indicate to you that she has ever been pregnant.
A flabby tummy is also an indication that might have given birth in the past.
And the most common clue is a loose pu*ssy

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2023
Dump her and go for the virgin.

You are worth it and deserve it.

You're a king. Nobody can take a virgin away from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2023
There's no law that says non-virgins shouldn't look for virgins, but it becomes hypocritical when you leave a woman because she's non-virgin and judging her based on her past as if your own past is perfect and still go ahead and cheat on that same virgin with a non-virgin... You can't be entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin.

And no one is forcing those billionaires to go for broke girls the same way as those girls shouldn't be entitled to billionaires when they're not billionaires themselves.

I personally don't like gold diggers, you can't be a broke girl and say you only want rich guys... Make your own legit money and become rich too so can be entitled to those big boys.

Why must I ask you for a condom when we'll both face the same consequences of having unprotected sex? It's both our responsibility to make sure that we have protected sex because consensual sex is a mutual thing.

Don't you know that you must use a condom? And there are also sex pills for men, which makes them to shoot only blanks... It's not just the responsibility of a woman to use contraceptives because at the end of the day, that baby that she'll be carrying will also be fully yours, and paying her to do abortions makes you no different from her.
WatchYourSix:

Lol....u narrative is flawed..cos u keep ignoring reality and just looking for fairness that doesnt exist becos u a below the virgin requirment....

...please let me ask....who invented the law non-virgins shouldnt look for virgin?? Is it the same person that invented the law "broke women can desire billionaires" ...lol

See..weda sex is between two pple or not ...doesnt nullify individual choice....its pathetic that u women have more to lose but U women want men to be responsible for ur own celibacy,....u never ask men for condoms before sex, decide not use after sex pills...but want to blame men for getring pregnant or getting std....u women are like children that never want to be responsible

See..every single person is responsible for their lives....i told u earlier...if u catch std or have 100 body counts ......its ur fault.........not the fault of those u tango-ed with....cos u could have just stayed at home and close ur legs
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ProphetM0hammad: 8:13pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
And we run the world.. grin grin grin

How exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 14, 2023
Just look around you... Anyways, I'm done with you..🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
ProphetM0hammad:

How exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 8:30pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
There's no law that says non-virgins shouldn't look for virgins, but it becomes hypocritical when you leave a woman because she's non-virgin and judging her based on her past as if your own past is perfect and still go ahead and cheat on that same virgin with a non-virgin... You can't be entitled to a virgin when you're not a virgin.

And no one is forcing those billionaires to go for broke girls the same way as those girls shouldn't be entitled to billionaires when they're not billionaires themselves.

I personally don't like gold diggers, you can't be a broke girl and say you only want rich guys... Make your own legit money and become rich too so can be entitled to those big boys.

Why must I ask you for a condom when we'll both face the same consequences of having unprotected sex? It's both our responsibility to make sure that we have protected sex because consensual sex is a mutual thing.

Don't you know that you must use a condom? And there are also sex pills for men, which makes them to shoot only blanks... It's not just the responsibility of a woman to use contraceptives because at the end of the day, that baby that she'll be carrying will also be fully yours, and paying her to do abortions makes you no different from her.

Lol......ur reasoning is weird and funnily interesting.......

Why should u expect a condom?? So if a man has HiV and u dont know....and u choose not to be responsible for ur life to demand for condom ..have u not played urself just because u are trying to paint a narrative of equality...

So as old as u are...u have not seen tons of women suffering, raising kids alone....yet somehow u said men and women are facing same consequences so there's not point being responsible for ur life to ask for condom before sex or close ur legs

Uve not heard women die on abortions table..yet u still think men and women face same consequences....so no need to close ur legs or play safe since men too get pregnant and die of abortion complications

Uve not heard women suffer complications losing their womb to too many abortions or even one abortion..yet u think men and women face the same consequences.....

.hahahahaha.......why am i not surprised...

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 14, 2023
It goes both ways.. like I said, it's both our responsibility to use protection... What if you also dive in raw only to later test HIV positive because you'd have had unprotected sex with an HIV positive woman?

Those women that decided to suffer and raise their kids alone made their own choices and if you ask me, they deserve what they got for being foolish... But I will not raise my own child by myself as long as the father is still alive, we have children's courts for a reason and I will make sure that the father pays child support and we'll have joint custody of the child.

Those women die from abortions because you guys could not zip up your trousers, and if you ask me, their blood would be in your hands because she would've been carrying your baby... And I never said that we face same consequences, but I said you guys are hypocrites.. And what does being entitled to may a virgin when you're not a virgin has to do with women dying from abortions? Isn't it that you can't marry a dead woman?

And are you trying to tell me that you don't care about the lives of the women you sleep with? You give them money to do backdoor abortions knowing very well that they may die, but you do it anyway because you just don't care... Doesn't that makes you killers?

And have you not heard of men being impotent or sterile because of a number of STDs they had in the past?

It's just a pity that even when a man is infertile as a result of his past, they'll still blame his wife and say she's the one who can't conceive, when the problem is with the man... You men never want to take any responsibility for your actions, you always want to blame women for everything.
WatchYourSix:

Lol......ur reasoning is weird and funnily interesting.......

Why should u expect a condom?? So if a man has HiV and u dont know....and u choose not to be responsible for ur life to demand for condom ..have u not played urself just because u are trying to paint a narrative of equality...

So as old as u are...u have not seen tons of women suffering, raising kids alone....yet somehow u said men and women are facing same consequences so there's not point being responsible for ur life to ask for condom before sex or close ur legs

Uve not heard women die on abortions table..yet u still think men and women face same consequences....so no need to close ur legs or play safe since men too get pregnant and die of abortion complications

Uve not heard women suffer complications losing their womb to too many abortions or even one abortion..yet u think men and women face the same consequences.....

.hahahahaha.......why am i not surprised...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Freelancerr(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2023
She's telling you her body count is 1

Well it's not bad, but what if she's lying to you?
Let me teach you how to monitor her chat,calls (WhatsApp) after u confirm your claims that she's clean then go ahead and marry her.

I'll teach you this WhatsApp stuff for 1k.
Anyone is free to check my contact on my signature and dm me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.