Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing (39657 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 14, 2023
And where's your dignity as a man in knowing that some women have died because of you? Or because you ran away from your responsibility as a father like a coward?

Yet you'll be claiming that you're entitled to settle down with virgins.

Is there a dignity in that?
WatchYourSix:

Lol......ur reasoning is weird and funnily interesting.......

Why should u expect a condom?? So if a man has HiV and u dont know....and u choose not to be responsible for ur life to demand for condom ..have u not played urself just because u are trying to paint a narrative of equality...

So as old as u are...u have not seen tons of women suffering, raising kids alone....yet somehow u said men and women are facing same consequences so there's not point being responsible for ur life to ask for condom before sex or close ur legs

Uve not heard women die on abortions table..yet u still think men and women face same consequences....so no need to close ur legs or play safe since men too get pregnant and die of abortion complications

Uve not heard women suffer complications losing their womb to too many abortions or even one abortion..yet u think men and women face the same consequences.....

.hahahahaha.......why am i not surprised...
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by SamOchuko: 9:47pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.

Bro continue with her if she tickle your fancy, marrying a virgin does not guarantee you a perfect wife, she can turn wild after marriage.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 9:52pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
And where's your dignity as a man in knowing that some women have died because of you? Or because you ran away from your responsibility as a father like a coward?

Yet you'll be claiming that you're entitled to settle down with virgins.

Is there a dignity in that?

Lol....she's asking for dignity.....wheres the dignity in not caring for ur life..wheres the dignity in not being more responsible ...instead u hop on many dicks, pulling strings of abortions in the name of being woke and sexually active but calling it "it rakes two to tango"

..its pathetic madam...

See...the moment u women realize that ur decision to spread legs around may have consequences that might be technically urs alone to bear....i guess u will be more responsible for urself, look out more for urself, and cease from asking these guilt-tripping questions and also stop expecting men not to care about the kinda of sexual lifestyle of the women they want to marry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by jamesversion: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

Marry a virgin. Ditch her.

But, still give me her number. I like fairly used girls like her. cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
The sooner you accept that it takes two to tango, the better... And where's the dignity in not zipping up your trousers and again not being responsible too? Because those women's deaths would've been in your hands and that child would also suffer because of your absence, making you irresponsible and a are coward.

Whose dicks are they hopping on and whose babies are they aborting? Who pays them to do those abortions?

And who are they spreading those legs for? Are they not spreading those legs for you guys? How come you don't turn them down if you're responsible men?
WatchYourSix:

Lol....she's asking for dignity.....wheres the dignity in not caring for ur life..wheres the dignity in not being more responsible ...instead u hop on many dicks, pulling strings of abortions in the name of being woke and sexually active but calling it "it rakes two to tango"

..its pathetic madam...

See...the moment u women realize that ur decision to spread legs around may have consequences that might be technically urs alone to bear....i guess u will be more responsible for urself, look out more for urself, and cease from asking these guilt-tripping questions and also stop expecting men not to care about the kinda of sexual lifestyle of the women they want to marry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by IamANigerianMan: 10:08pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Go for Destiny Etiko , she is a virgin... Ask men who who have married to explain what marriage is all about to you... Marriage is beyond been a virgin , been rich etc
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
The body count does count because even without the purchasing power, you'd still be oloshos too.

And why not stay a virgin and marry a virgin I mean you can't be breaking other women's virginities before marriage and say you want to marry a virgin.

What stopped you from staying a virgin too?

Am 32 years old and I haven’t disvirgin anyone the little 19-21 I thought will be virgin was even worse I give up on my search because I doubt if you will see a virgin from 16 yes above this day.

Na olosho I be but I can still marry a virgin if I want to even if I have 10 baby mamas but a girl with one child will find it difficult 😣 because we have the purchasing power to pay for any good( bride price).
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
You guys also have a choice to abstain and lead by example... You can't say you want a virgin when you're not a virgin.

We go for what we want it’s left for you to choice

Men will always go for virgin girls than non virgin sad reality you have to accept but it doesn’t mean there’s no hope for left over (baby mamas) .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Dabronze(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
lovediehatelive:

So I should go pickup a girl that has been bbannged mercilessly and marry?
Calm down bti ! What I mean is that even if you eventually marry a virgin in marriage anything can happen so you have to get yourself prepared to handle any situation that you meet yourself and move on with your life
Instead of focusing on virginity of a woman although viginty of a woman is a good prerequisite before marriage but you have to find your purpose in this life and prioritize it then you will attract high value woman that will be a blessing to your life
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
They'll go for the same virgins that they'll still cheat on and infect with STDs right?🤣🤣🤣

But those men are also left overs because they're not virgins and they are also baby daddies to those baby mamas.
Smartguyboy:

We go for what we want it’s left for you to choice

Men will always go for virgin girls than non virgin sad reality you have to accept but it doesn’t mean there’s no hope for left over (baby mamas) .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 10:26pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
The sooner you accept that it takes two to tango, the better... And where's the dignity in not zipping up your trousers and again not being responsible too? Because those women's deaths would've been in your hands and that child would also suffer because of your absence, making you irresponsible and a are coward.

Whose dicks are they hopping on and whose babies are they aborting? Who pays them to do those abortions?

And who are they spreading those legs for? Are they not spreading those legs for you guys? How come you don't turn them down if you're responsible men?

U still cant see ur gender have more to lose....claiming equality is more important to you than being responsible for ur life...... like i said...i am not surprised..lol

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2023
Thats why I'm saying you guys are hypocrites... So according to you, women are objects that you purchase? They don't have a right to say no? You can just find a virgin and marry her without her consent because you have a purchasing power?

Isn't that more like a slave trade

Is that why you use your entitlement mentality to cheat on them and infect them with STDs? Because you have purchasing power?

And wouldn't you still go ahead and cheat on the same virgins with those baby mamas and even give those baby mamas your money?
Smartguyboy:

Am 32 years old and I haven’t disvirgin anyone the little 19-21 I thought will be virgin was even worse I give up on my search because I doubt if you will see a virgin from 16 yes above this day.

Na olosho I be but I can still marry a virgin if I want to even if I have 10 baby mamas but a girl with one child will find it difficult 😣 because we have the purchasing power to pay for any good( bride price).

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
I'm not claiming equality anywhere... I'm just stating facts.

How come you're failing to answer my questions?🤣🤣🤣
WatchYourSix:

U still cant see ur gender have more to lose....claiming equality is more important to you than being responsible for ur life...... like i said...i am not surprised..lol
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Peskid147: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
Virgin virgin u guys are looking for just mak me laugh when you get married to a virgin after the night of the weeding she is no more a virgin. Dis virgin stuff is just a mindset.
Marry someone you love that makes you happy someone that you guys has a strong bond not a virgin that has nothing to show only her virginity. It is well with our African men.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Smartguyboy(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Thats why I'm saying you guys are hypocrites... So according to you, women are objects that you purchase? They don't have a right to say no? You can just find a virgin and marry her without her consent because you have a purchasing power?

Isn't that more like a slave trade

Is that why you use your entitlement mentality to cheat on them and infect them with STDs? Because you have purchasing power?

And wouldn't you still go ahead and cheat on the same virgins with those baby mamas and even give those baby mamas your money?
If I find one I will never cheat on her for me oh
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2023
Like I said, actions speak louder than words.

You can't be irresponsible and expect to be with someone responsible because karma might just come knocking on your door step.
Smartguyboy:

If I find one I will never cheat on her for me oh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 11:31pm On May 14, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not claiming equality anywhere... I'm just stating facts.

How come you're failing to answer my questions?🤣🤣🤣

Stating facts.??what facts..u are only being emotional and arguing from the angle of being sympathetic to ur gender all day...

u have just been capping that "it takes two to tango"... so what if it takes two to tango..??

Ok..the women ddnt fvck themselves?? So what.....Were they raped....No!! they allowed themselves to be fvcked by many guys with several abortions....

As a man, why will i care about what other men do with their bodies......i am not going to marry men
.. ....so its the decision women make with their bodies that will concern me, which will make me think its risky marrying a woman that says yes to different men easily...

...if u cant undertsand this simple analysis ...then u are just deliberately avoiding reality...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nobody: 4:55am On May 15, 2023
If I'm being emotional, then it also means that you're emotional too.. grin grin

But doesn't it takes two to tango though? Do those women have sex by themselves? Do they impregnate themselves? And who gives them money to do those risky backdoor abortions?

You guys also allow yourselves to bang different girls, impregante them, and give them money for backdoor abortions, knowing that they could claim their lives, making you heartless and a killers if they die... How does that make you any different?

And as a woman, why will I care about what other women are doing with their bodies too when I'm not going marry them

It's also the decisions that you guys make too that will concern me, which will also make me think that it's also risky to settle down with a man that says yes to different women easily, because it makes him a womanizer and he'll end up bringing different women, STDs, and a damaged dick into our marriage and still blame me for it because most of you guys don't like taking responsibility for your actions.

You'd still want women to take responsibility for your own wrong doings.
WatchYourSix:

Stating facts.??what facts..u are only being emotional and arguing from the angle of being sympathetic to ur gender all day...

u have just been capping that "it takes two to tango"... so what if it takes two to tango..??

Ok..the women ddnt fvck themselves?? So what.....Were they raped....No!! they allowed themselves to be fvcked by many guys with several abortions....

As a man, why will i care about what other men do with their bodies......i am not going to marry men
.. ....so its the decision women make with their bodies that will concern me, which will make me think its risky marrying a woman that says yes to different men easily...

...if u cant undertsand this simple analysis ...then u are just deliberately avoiding reality...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Nairalander248: 6:22am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!

He said Virgin... Not you.... Not people with 1000 body count

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Daniel7543: 6:43am On May 15, 2023
These following ladies always make me laugh anytime I read their posts & comments grin grin.

Ukaface
Jennyclay
Ilamina
Siofra
Candidlady
Jeon
Ahnie

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by WatchYourSix: 8:24am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
If I'm being emotional, then it also means that you're emotional too.. grin grin

But doesn't it takes two to tango though? Do those women have sex by themselves? Do they impregnate themselves? And who gives them money to do those risky backdoor abortions?

You guys also allow yourselves to bang different girls, impregante them, and give them money for backdoor abortions, knowing that they could claim their lives, making you heartless and a killers if they die... How does that make you any different?

And as a woman, why will I care about what other women are doing with their bodies too when I'm not going marry them

It's also the decisions that you guys make too that will concern me, which will also make me think that it's also risky to settle down with a man that says yes to different women easily, because it makes him a womanizer and he'll end up bringing different women, STDs, and a damaged dick into our marriage and still blame me for it because most of you guys don't like taking responsibility for your actions.

You'd still want women to take responsibility for your own wrong doings.

Dialogue with u is very hard...its like u just want to repeat the same thing... the point u are making with ur two to tango is just pathetic points...u are trying to make men feel they dont have the right to want "better" because they are not "better" that men shouldnt chose virgins but go for cheap women like them...

So i put it to you....u cant invalidate pple's choices because of ur personal opinion....it makes it sound like u are pained because u are not virgin....

Woman can chose whoever they want ..men dont care because men own up to their vices... if u women say u only want virgin men...we guys dont care......just as we dont want you to cry over our choice.... if u want to be a virgin men want...close ur legs....not that u will fvck around and now start crying that its men that fvcked u..so why are they now looking for women that has not been fvcked..?? Its irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Bijust: 8:40am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

i was once your kind, always thinking virginity was all that mattered..
I have disflowered two girls, and during the course of the relationship i understood attitude and character was all i needed..

Virginity is a social tag, it is never a jurisdiction to judge any individuals promiscuity.

Go for a woman with empathy, patient, respect, selflessness and values commitments if you want to live long..

Look inward each character..
Forget about sex and virginity because it will not count when marriage hits you..

A lady with 15 body counts can end up being a better wife than someone with one..

Check your grades with your mates in primary schools, apply it to present reality..

Life is a journey, and should you choose to marry, know that marriage is like going through this journey daily till you reach a destination..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by OkoAnike(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Exactly, it's as if virginity is a character.

Virginity is surely a character of self disciplines, self control, self denial and patience for the right time.

Take or leave it, virginity is a character

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by jessylaurel(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2023
[quote author=lovediehatelive post=123125724]I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

I'm planning to see her people this December.[/quote

Then make her a virgin. I couldn't read your post but decided to comment. Bye
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2023
Hi I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Light777(f): 9:29am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
What makes you believe that getting married to a virgin would guarantee you peace of mind undecided

Even you, are you a virgin?? You this cheap randy man!! If truly she’s everything you wanted in a lady, you won’t even reason her past.

Oga you’re a randy man!! You just want to have your way than dump her later. We know your type!! Shior!!!
I married a virgin wife and it gave me more than peace of mind cos the rate of runs girls, hoes, is currently alarming in Nigeria.

She also has other wonderful qualities aside being a virgin.

But notwithstanding the man should go ahead and marry that lady if she is everything she wants in a lady cos that's what matters in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by boiler14: 9:30am On May 15, 2023
Op is very childish! Just go help your parents with the house chores.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by GloriousGbola: 9:31am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Please leave her, find a virgin in secondary school and pay for her education.when she graduates from uni you can marry your virgin. Cest fini
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Pimine: 9:31am On May 15, 2023
Samantha124:
Exactly, it's as if virginity is a character.
It is a pointer to your character or the lack of it.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by gidado14(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

how many have you f**ked and expect to get a virgin, bro you get what you did.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by Krublog(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:

She was 19 years then.

Now she's 23.

Don't marry her!!!

Just give me her contact.

Oni yéyé cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.