Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57168 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
Reality101

Bro! its all good but just prove it to them its REAL YOU for everyone of them to be ashamed u know.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

DEATH! be easy on him sweet heart he might kill himself!  grin
. . .or report you.  lipsrsealed tongue

Reporting Cork is wast of space. .I reported you and 190 for personal insult and because of your stupidity acts all around here. Kill myself lol think again, because I am living a beautiful life hun. . .

Tosinville:

Reality101

Bro! its all good but just prove it to them its REAL YOU for everyone of them to be ashamed u know.

What's your local language?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Reporting Cork is wast of space. .I reported you and 190 for personal insult and because of your stupidity acts all around here. Kill myself lol think again, because I am living a beautiful life hun. . .

What's your local language?

LMAO! You reported me because you got your feelings hurt. That was a REAL btch move. Personal attacks?
you who go around calling women btches when they school you on YOURSELF want to hollar about personal attacks?
please DO kill yourself. Here I've two machetes, take one, go around the corner and handle your business! tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
I blame it on your joblessness. . I'm outta here thanks for selling out yourself for 99cent. . .
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by koolchicco: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
REALITY101:

I blame it on your joblessness. . I'm outta here thanks for selling out yourself for 99cent. . .
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by roymary: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
@OP

Most beautiful***snooze***I bet that was some typo.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 12:42am On Mar 14, 2011
Reality101

bro, if its you, is that you and Gay partner in that pic?¿¿
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Reality101

Ok bro now you sound so excited like you have gotten your madness license to join Mr. Cork is his retardeddd ward.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kaymoney2(m): 1:52am On Mar 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Reality101

No not him but blame it on Kobi brown grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 14, 2011
koolchicco:

grin grin
wink

@Reality that's right keep dissing and then running off like a btch. That is your signature move I see.

@Tosin leave BATTYMAN Reality alone.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 2:05am On Mar 14, 2011
For real REALITY101 looks like a gay in that pic
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Realtechie: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
After travely to over 22 Countries, I must say some Nigerian women are beautifull. Our ladies are unique in a way and much appeciated for their intelligence when they actually know what the yare talkng about.

I test drove alot around the world but I think I am settling for one at home that I can understand -mot sureabout the love part/

Dildos, Peniss Enlargement, Vibrators and dongs.
http:www.ekosenastion.com
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by BABE3: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
Everybody is beautiful in a different and unique way.! cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by tpia5: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2012
i think a lot of nigerians are somewhat biased against beauty.

beautiful women are mostly regarded as demonic and called names like mammy water, etc.

they're also regarded as loose and having no morals.

as to whether the name calling is justified-cant say for sure and cant generalize yet.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Networkmaster(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nigeria babes are not even the most beautiful in Africa let alone the world.
Have you ever visited Namibia? Boswana? South Africa? Ethipia? I am out of here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.