Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57148 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2011
Who are these ones that are making nigerian girls happy with those counterfeit lists and some are still claiming to have been in 55countries while if haven't visit one yet. Nigerian ladies are far behind if we compare them to world beauty.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by elettrodad(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
u simply dunno what ur saying my friend, you watch tv and see healty models i am talking about normal girls.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Is that you use to judge the world beauty by looking at nigerian reality tv show on your tv screen?lol i laugh in spanish haha! even nigerian's beauty can't stand egyptian's beauty not to talk of the world. If thats the way you think by watching nigerian reality tv show then you must be a daydreamer.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by elettrodad(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
no sorry i did not explained myself. You do that. I am talking about sitting in a bar outside and watching normal people walking.
Did you read my message or just judged it?
then I agree egyptians are good also, but my taste is more for black african and russian than anything else.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Who are these ones that are making nigerian girls happy with those counterfeit lists and some are still claiming to have been in 55countries while if haven't visit one yet. Nigerian ladies are far behind if we compare them to world beauty.

lol damn! grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork17: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
Nigerian Babes? Most beautiful? or do u mean most slightly ugly? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by koolchicco: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Tosin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U smoke summat? grin

Mr, Cork:

Nigerian Babes?  Most beautiful?  or do u mean most slightly ugly? (no oofeinse) angry
But u've been begging 'em for ( lipsrsealed) since 2006.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by fstranger3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nigerian Babes?  Most beautiful?  or do u mean most slightly ugly? (no oofeinse) angry

WTF is most slightly ugly? grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Nigerian Babes?  Most beautiful?  or do u mean most slightly ugly? (no oofeinse) angry

Klint de Drunk na him English professor lol.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by koolchicco: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Klint de Drunk na him English professor lol.
Klint even betta pass this one. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by pwiz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^Hehehe lol @mr, cork english
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
Even the fake hair with nigerian women have already disqualified them which we can't even compare with latino ladies long, dark and natural hair.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Even the fake hair with nigerian women have already disqualified them which we can't even compare with latino ladies long, dark and natural hair.

Na wa o. You want another contradiction?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

lol Tosin BE NICE!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mzdarkskin

Do you know one thing about my nigerian women?¿¿ if you don't tell 'em the truth they'll keep on arguing with u and i don't wanna look like Mr.nice guy here but to spit out my mind.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
This Mzdarkskin is really a senseless btch as they call her here. Btch still believe I'm not the one on ma profile pic,why should any reasonable dude put someone else picture to his profile. I have mine in there. Your jealous and wish you could have me but hell no smelly a ss. quit stalking me I hate you to blood and I do not do ugly girls. Quit hiding your face no one needs to see your dirty backside so quit showing that cheap thing off here. By the I like that TV in your living room lol.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2011
Reality101

Bro, why don't you try to change that pic and upload another of yours just for her to keep doubting you?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Mzdarkskin

Do you know one thing about my nigerian women?¿¿ if you don't tell 'em the truth they'll keep on arguing with u and i don't wanna look like Mr.nice guy here but to spit out my mind.

So you have them all figured out huh bro? lol I heard that! Speaking of Nigerian girls. . .

@Reality you come back with all of this female wahala and you want some respect?
please, I know which buttons of yours to press. You might want to focus on PRIORITIES
and leave my name, capish? I love how ppl on this site when cool with you tell you one thing and
when u have a fall out you are "ugly, fat, smelly" hmmm and I thought we Americans were shallow. . . tongue
try avoiding too much sun high yellow one and get new internet service, your dial up has failed you
I have changed that picture hours ago.  tongue As for wanting you? LMAO. I'd rather engage in bestiality.
No thanks! *vomits*.

@Tosin, his b--- a-- won't do it! lol and frankly I don't even care. He is a girl. 
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork17: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin (f). Sweeery. dont worrry about Reality101.

He is 1000% gay and harmless. he wunt even hurt a fly wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin (f). Sweeery. dont worrry about Reality101.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kaymoney2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Spot on bros** I think its a way of consoling them and making them feel high   shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2011
Hey K-Money! smiley
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kaymoney2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Hey K-Money! smiley

Hey sweet baby Dark wink wink
Whats poppin
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2011
Feeling high on nothing, thats d reason why dislike their phoney azzes.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2011
kay-money:

Hey sweet baby Dark wink wink
Whats poppin
cool cool

nothing much! just @ work clowning around! grin

@tosin & kaymoney, so are u giving up on Nigerian women? or are you wanting them to "change their ways"?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kaymoney2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2011
Bros feeling high on nothing you are correct  cool cool
So arrogant, rude, and always claiming to be and to know everything in the world
Fake life rules their world  
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Reality101

Bro, why don't you try to change that pic and upload another of yours just for her to keep doubting you?

Ok Mister,

What makes you think I owe anyone some prove, I don't think so. I have 3 or 4 NL fellas (all from this section) on my twitter and facebook so fucck NL haters.

Mr, Cork:

MzD@rkSkin (f).  Sweeery. dont worrry about Reality101.

Here come the retarrded dude of NL
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kaymoney2(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

nothing much! just @ work clowning around! grin

@tosin & kaymoney, so are u giving up on Nigerian women? or are you wanting them to "change their ways"?

I think they all know what they are doing either good or bad
So campaigning till tomorrow will not change anything in them may be and may be
when monkey go go market and never return then most of them would turn a new leaf
and see reason why being honest and original are values of good ladies
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork17: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Reality101

thats his Boyfriend in the picture. he be angry if he removes the picture undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

thats his Boyfriend in the picture. he be angry if he removes the picture undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by koolchicco: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

thats his Boyfriend in the picture. he  be angry if he removes the picture undecided
PMSL grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

thats his Boyfriend in the picture. he  be angry if he removes the picture undecided

DEATH! be easy on him sweet heart he might kill himself!  grin
. . .or report you.  lipsrsealed tongue

@Kaymoney bro please forgive me but I am lost lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.