Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57149 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 8:02am On Mar 07, 2006
then where is it supposed to be so i can go get 'em cheesy

why do i have this feeling u had a hand in its pull out huh?

and did they have to erase all the evidence of its once existence including my post immediately after it?

thats that bullshit right there!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by buckeye(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2006
then where is it supposed to be so i can go get 'em

haha, i can tell the thing sweet ya eye.plus i dont have hand in its pull out oo.

and did they have to erase all the evidence of its once existence including my post immediately after it?

thats that bullshit right there!

he deleted my post too. i dont understand.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2006
just when there was fun popping up in this bitch, i will get him grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2006
well i still maintain it that there isnt anything special abt nigerian girls they can be pretty like girls can be and they can be ugly

as well, have u seen girls 4rm ethiopia, trinidad and tobago, brazil, jamaica just for starters?

nigerian girls dont just make it that much, sorry!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ocho(f): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by queen2(f): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2006
cheesy grin shocked angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by tipsy289(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2006
GOD scattered this beautiful babes around,they are everywhere.Its T.V and mags that think they more in those countries,if they show some of our girls, u aint goona believe.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by SamCharles(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2006
Grizzly (m) Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World!
« #60 on: March 06, 2006, 11:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigeria girls try. and their brain sharp pass as them
fine

Hmmmmm, You sure about that i mean the brains? No offence meant please

But Jamaica girls are the bomb
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by shadex1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2006
Men, thats not true though nigerian girls are always prettier especially when they raised outside nigeria, though we still have lots of them beautiful ones raised in Nigeira but men you have to see them puertorican chics.
They are off the hizzai
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2006
i disagree, there is nuthing like Nigerian gurlz look prettier esp. when they r rasied outside Nigeria, if u r pretty u r pretty, i know u will come up with weather, make up etc but seriously, it doesn't matter, if u r beautiful, u r regardless of ur location
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eneekaycee(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2006
smiley smiley smiley Hotty,u re really specially blessed by d good Lord.I know u never tire of looking at yaself in the mirrow.U really are a fine specimen of the eternal Nigerian beauty!!Just sayin ma mind now hmmm wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 2:51am On Mar 09, 2006
@eneekaycee, is ur comment directed 2 me or sum1 else? if itz moi, 10x 4 da compliment and hmmmmmm i hate mirrors or anything dat showz ma reflection, dunno why but itz natural tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Grizzly(m): 3:04am On Mar 09, 2006
@ Hotstepper, yeah right, ur pic is cool. but can u zoom in a lil' bit. wink thanx
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:23am On Mar 09, 2006
how can I zoom in and wat r u tryna see, spots on ma face!!1hahha, yea i do have but watz da point grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eneekaycee(m): 3:24am On Mar 09, 2006
Hotstepper,d comments were directed at you quite allright and I really meant all I said.But you must be somn else,true.You must be d first female (and  I mean female young or old)who doesn't steal a look at herself fromthe slightest reflective surface.You must be quite unique and I dare say I'm liking you more by the day.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:27am On Mar 09, 2006
hmmm 10x@ kaycee

@Grizzly, another pix. of mine, now on trad. is on ma profile, it hink ma face is closer dere, if dat one didn't do u, holla back and i can see wat I can do tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Grizzly(m): 3:35am On Mar 09, 2006
U r not only a looker. u r a dresser az well wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:39am On Mar 09, 2006
10x, am glad u r now okay with da pix, tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:42am On Mar 09, 2006
I believe ma Nigeria gurlz r pretty oooooooooo nomatter what
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2006
hotstepper is that u?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2006
Isn't it obvious that swedish women are the most awesomely beautifully most sexy in the world?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 2Jude: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
omo, l simply agree with u that niger girls are the most beautiful in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by funloving(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
I agree that Nigerian girls are pretty but my problem with alot of them is their materialism and  tendency to be proud,superior or high and mighty once they have achieved some measure of success. I have no probelm with people being successful but it should not take away our humility.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2006
@cabali, yea, datz me
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2006
girl u shud be with me!!!!! how do we do it?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2006
cabali, u r 4nny, tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
i dont intend to be 4nny this is serious stuff! so?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2006
nuthing, am not yet in da market tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2006
i know! thats why I am coming to the black market!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2006
am against anything black shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2006
okay! thats where u gat me, against black? then its over, cos my skin's also black! so long
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by tcarz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2006
Hi All,

Hope i can contribute,

I have dated ladies from different Continent's and i must say Our girls are beautiful but but not the most beautiful.
Trust me Brazilian ladies shocked
Asian shocked
Spanish  shocked
Portorican shocked
Malaysian  shocked
Chinese  shocked
Russian shocked
Slovakian shocked
But to conclude  beauty is in the eye of the beholder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.