Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57167 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by chic2pimp(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2010
kayla_79:

So you mean African American girls are not naturally pretty? Any woman can put on make-up and become pretty, I travel a lot and see women from

all over the world and most are pretty (with the help of make-up) but I believe beauty is within a woman not exterior any woman can be physically pretty she

has to have inner beauty as well
which most lack, that for me is considered a beautiful woman.
Pile Of Rubbish!!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by tialundra: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2010
u say what pilz give mi a break.thats absurd. nigerian women tend to put a lot of make up and they appear too artificial especially those nigerian actresses well i wld give thumbs up to the southern african women they are juss STUNNING wy shld i say Latinos are pretty when beauty is juss near by.IM proud to be an African u shld knw those racists will neva in a million years applaude us forget it. frankly speaking Nigerian women on tha looks dept i wld give them 42%.Southern African WOMEN 65%.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2010
Latino ladies most especially from brazil are the most beautiful girls in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Pile Of Rubbish!!!

I have the right to my own oppion just as you do!!! and that is my oppion, most African American to me are naturally beautiful, yes most of them.

are ghetto, and have no manners and lack respect for themselves and others but looks wise they are to me naturally

beautiful,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by chic2pimp(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
Certainly you do have the right to voice your opinion however I still insist that 'Inner Beauty' Shiznit is a Pile Of W, ank.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by swiftycool(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2010
@poster, just stay there in your tight corner decieving yourself and the poor Naija girls reading this and getting swollen headed. As per the mumu that claimed based on his being well travelled he has a better scope, dont u hear how dumb u sound? Naija girls are just ok and hav where they shine as per beauty but definately r not d finest! Far 4rm it
Poster & his cohorts, u guys should have a better way of gaining popularity amongst NL girls than this cheap psyche method. They r way more intelligent than dat. (I think)
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

Certainly you do have the right to voice your opinion however I still insist that 'Inner Beauty' Shiznit is a Pile Of W, ank.

We clearly have to agree to disagree,,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by not4u(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
I have only seen one beautiful Nigerian girl n the states and I will leave it at that, lets just say maybe they are still in Nigeria, undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
Tosinville:

Latino ladies most especially from brazil are the most beautiful girls in the world.

Damn fucxking right!

However, u forgot our beautiful belles from Colombia, Venezuela, Dominican Republic and Cuba!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by lalilove: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2010
Mr-Cork:

yea, beautiful womens everywhere,,sadly not in Nigeria (no oofeince) angry

My neighbour is nigerian and she's beautiful, dark a and lovely smiley you just want to hate. No one cares. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by lalilove: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2010
tialundra:

u say what pilz give mi a break.thats absurd. nigerian women tend to put a lot of make up and they appear too artificial especially those nigerian actresses well i wld give thumbs up to the southern african women they are juss STUNNING wy shld i say Latinos are pretty when beauty is juss near by.IM proud to be an African u shld knw those racists will neva in a million years applaude us forget it. frankly speaking Nigerian women on tha looks dept i wld give them 42%.Southern African WOMEN 65%.

I watch Nigerian movies or Ghana’s I cant really tell the difference. But honestly my class mates who are Nigerians are better looking then some of the actresses. The rest i agree with you 100%

My family use to watch indian movies embarassed embarassed but now we support african movies, and am loving it. Why give our money to indians.grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by lalilove: 1:31am On Oct 20, 2010
lalilove:

I watch Nigerian movies or Ghana’s I cant really tell the difference. But honestly my class mates who are Nigerians are better looking then some of the actresses. The rest i agree with you 100% NOT THE LAST SENTENCE. sad sad

My family use to watch indian movies embarassed embarassed but now we support african movies, and am loving it. Why give our money to indians.grin grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

@butercakes, u just hit it on d head, man,  Lmao! Its so funny d poster is only tryin to make nigerian girls happy while they know themselves dat they are outta  d league>>>>>> Brazilian ladies or even any latino(hispanic) from south america, caribbean, spain or north america(mexico) are simply d most beautiful ladies in d world, even their natural long dark wil got u trippin b4 even starin at their faces nd lets come down to africa,  Egyptian ladies is d best, morroco nd algeria follows so for west african ladies, they are only tryin to make themselves hapi wit this thread lol 

is that so.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 5:55am On Mar 13, 2011
^^Exactly madam, check those artificial hair on u then ask yourself, are they real? for u to know u aren't in the league.

But why are u so fond of replying to an old thread, are you on hibernation when those topics are still fresh?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork17: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2011
Nigerian Babes? dark skin? in which word? Sea world or water world? angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2011
kayla_79:

We clearly have to agree to disagree,,

OMG! WE HAVE THE SAME NAME!
You must be special  cheesy smiley

@Tosin that is right! Caribbean/Latino women are the best! smiley
esp. our heart and soul BRAZIL!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2011
@Op dream on until you see some Latino, Caribbean (Jamaican's not included, no offense) Damn you need to Visit Venezuela too. No doubt Nigerian girls or beautiful ( most Igbos) and some are just ok but they ain't even in the top 20's
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2011
I'm not into women so I will say. . African men are pretty nice too (high yellow Nigerian men NOT included not even close sorry if I offend  tongue) even tho we are talking about women.  smiley Ghanaian and Cameroonian (that I have seen) men are to die for!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2011
Ms> Do you really need to quote me? anyways, I am Nigerian though not 100% but honey I am HOT As per Ghanaian brothers Vs that will make another thread because someone just lied to make herself happy.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2011
Who is quoting you? and why are u talking to me? undecided
u feeling sexy clap for yourself.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2011
Bulsh1t. . . thought someone was talking. . . I'm outta here
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2011
Good. Begone.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2011
U NL folks are simply funny at times.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2011
Tosinville:

U NL folks are simply funny at times.

lol. esp the over sensitive guys who are still upset over petty arguments WITH FEMALES  grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2011
lmao clown clown clown 3 times comment modified smdh. . . . confuse indeed grin I love it when so good and soft women in real life tryna be hard simply because they re hiding invisibly on the computer desk.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2011
REALITY101:

lmao clown clown clown 3 times comment modified smdh. . . .  confuse indeed   grin I love it when so good and soft women in real life tryna be hard simply because they re hiding invisibly on the computer desk.

No No SWEETheart. I am soft and hard when necessary. And sure I modified it. Why bring all Nigerian
men into a petty game just to spite one Nigerian loser? It wouldn't be fair, now would it picture theif?  undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2011
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by LUKINGUY(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2011
I quite agree that Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful. Most nigerian gurls has natural beauty and they've got natural swaggs. Few are artificial. Then Nigerian gurls abroad are da bomb, they are fascinating and the could make α man say ohhhhh. The black american ladies are trying and also the caribeans too. The indians and the chinese are pretty but no swaggs, even if its artificial. Nothing everything just dry.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by elettrodad(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2011
Ok. Let's put the question in these terms:
You sit on a sunday afternoon in a bar in the finest square of the finest City in the Country. You watch the girls passing and count how many hot cheeks you see out of 100 passage.

According to my tastes, here is my advice (for you to know for business and leisure i have visited more than 55 countries in all the continents)
Nigeria: 95
Ucraina: 90 (City of Odessa in particular maybe 99)
Russia: 90
Senegal: 85 (but I have seen the best best best girl ever in my life and more)
Czech Republic: 85
Kenya: 80
Poland: 75
Brasil: 70
Italy: 70
France Black: 90
France White: 50
Germany: 60
Spain: 50
Sweden: 40
Finland: 30
China (Shanghai): 30
New York city: 40
California: 20
Uk: uhm,  5 if you are drunk, 1 if not

I never visited Hungary and Venezuela which to me seems to be absolutely promising in terms of good chicks,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Orton10(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@Tosin that is right! Caribbean/Latino women are the best! smiley
esp. our heart and soul BRAZIL!

MzD@rkSkin:

oops!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2011
In my 9 lives to come, I will and will always marry a Naija babe
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by koolchicco: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2011
*Swaggers in*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.