Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57165 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by nellygurl(f): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] i know y'all talking about girls but ladies ladies ladies, i was never intrested in guys until i came to canada. DAMN!!! the boys are fine. wink wink shocked lawd have mercy, super cute all smooth skin,nice body,nice style n swagga makes me think if only 9ja guys were this cute, i aint never seen an ugly african american/canadian, but nigerian guy, some look like , lipsrsealed undecided not that cute if u know wat i mean
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by shockreaction(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2006
Jesus Christ! This is a very sick topic. You will always find very beautiful women everywhere in the world, regardless of where they come from.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by whitelexi(m): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2006
@Hotstepper: Trust me, when i said u look like her, I meant that you look like her. I wont go further than that cool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2006
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue, Nellygurl, who do u consider as black Canadians? anyone black who was born or naturalized here is considered as a BLACK CANADIAN lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2006
@whitelexi , no probs
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2006
@pintos, wat urgent message u gat 4 me, c'mon dawg, don't keep me waiting kiss
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by vikingv200: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2006
no i don't think so. they go on like they are all that and really have nothing to offer. Most of them are gold diggers with no dignity. The way the country is has alot to do with this. I am a nigeria who will rather marry a ghanian girl with humility and more to offer me.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by viroblaze: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2006
i dont agree with u victoria.Nigerian girls are beautiful but not as beautiful as d indians,arabs and those 4rm the caribeean ireland.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by luvu567(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2006
I think that the arabic ladies and the ladies from North africa are the most beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by victoria1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2006
to viroblaze:
thats ok i dont expect a lot of ppl to agree. they'r beautiful women in evry race but arabs indians etc, r not more beautiful than africans. i mean all africans in general not just one specific country
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by slazzy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2006
9ija gurls are not the most beautiful in the world. I think everyone's entitled to his/her opinion. In my opinion 9ija gurls are not the most beautiful in d world. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. dats all i can say for now. cheers
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2006
nellygurl:

[color=#000099][/color] i know y'all talking about girls but ladies ladies ladies, i was never intrested in boys until i came to canada. DAMN!!! the boys are fine. wink wink shocked lawd have mercy, super cute all smooth skin,nice body,nice style n swagga makes me think if only Nigeria boys were this cute, i aint never seen an ugly african american/canadian, but nigerian boy, some look like , lipsrsealed undecided not that cute if u know what i mean
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by IBBFan(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2006
should we judge from the waist downwards? u should see south african women. but i still give it up 4 my luvly naija girls any day, any time. only say, their eye don dey too tear!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ocho(f): 4:20am On Mar 05, 2006
nellygurl:

[color=#000099][/color] i know y'all talking about girls but ladies ladies ladies, i was never intrested in boys until i came to canada. DAMN!!! the boys are fine. wink wink shocked lawd have mercy, super cute all smooth skin,nice body,nice style n swagga
hmmmm, I can admit that they've got cute guys here but girl, they're not that cute(to me sha) undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by buckeye(m): 4:32am On Mar 05, 2006
mos deff, we have beautiful girls in Nigeria but dem Ethiopian women fine ooo!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by IBBFan(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2006
preach, ocho!!

but these ethiopian women y'all are talkin bout, no b the same lean-close-2-death ones wey dey always come cari 1st for olympics (cross country race n d rest).
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2006
@ every one who believe it; it is highly untrue to say nigerians are the finest, what kind of taste do y'all measure that with, huh?

just say "nigerian babes are the finest U have seen" and maintain it as ur personal opinion and keep it that way. dont impose the belief on pple's thots! have u been around the world before u make that strong conclusion? just leave it as a personal opinion untill y'all know better, PERIOD
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by IBBFan(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2006
@cabali

e b like say pastor no see better vision 4 u today dis one wey u just dey enter post negativities under different topics.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by buckeye(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2006
IBB:

@cabali

e b like say pastor no see better vision for you today this one wey u just dey enter post negativities under different topics.

haha !IBB leave cabali oo, the guyy just dey speak his mind , abi no be true hin talk ?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2006
@ IBB r u the detective here lol! no mind me o. I just hate to hear rubbish of any sort and i must attack it so it doesnt breathe free air on this land

@buckeye, thank u jare make i hide my mind again? which kin life!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Grizzly(m): 1:43am On Mar 06, 2006
Whats goin on here? nobody should generalize "NAIJA GIRLS" Please angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 2:28am On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly:

Whats goin on here? nobody should generalize "NAIJA GIRLS" Please angry

then u shud sectionalize them lets know! lol
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by eneekaycee(m): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2006
Hotstepper,if you a Nigerian,definitely you have that something special with Naija babes but if you need a thorough assessment Ill need a photo of you for that of course.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Hotstepper(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2006
I don't seem 2 understand ur post@eneekaycee, but anyhow, check ma profile 4 ma pix cry, peace
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by LadyTi1(f): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2006
Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder! So let's not analyze this too much!

If eneekaycee [and others] think WE are the most beautiful women in the world, then come on my "Sistas", let's encourage the "Brodas".  I think it's really sweet,    wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrBLING(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2006
nigerian ladies are really pretty compared to their african counterparts. its a well known fact at least in europe n usa where i ve been to. our ladies dress well excellently shaped and was no surprise agbani came tops which was long due. black carribeans are no match for us whether mixed race or not. up NAIJA. keep it up
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2006
Na beans, if u see Nigerian Ugly grl that can never be reformed u wuld run for ur life. Atleast for jand u can reform their ugliness and make some sense out of it shocked But we self try sha, small O
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ocho(f): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2006
we try wellllllllllllllll cool regardless of what emmeno says. tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Grizzly(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2006
Naija gurls try. and their brain sharp pass as dem fine lol
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by ocho(f): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2006
cool That was supposed to be a good thing right?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by cabali(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2006
hey adminstrator!!!!!

why did u pull that out? it aint fair
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by buckeye(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2006
@cabali, thats not suppose to be here at all, u know what i mean ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.