Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? (12885 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Dating Someone Of A Different Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
sara j:

My father is African and has been married to my white mother
for 30 years so stop speaking for every African man, thanks.
You're portraying African men as sleazy, lying, ruthless and cheating
scumbags who lead multiple lives which not all of them are
which you seem to be implying.
I think you're the unsettled one since you hate white women
so much and you still haven't answered the question as to
why such hatred. I'm guessing that you were married to a
white, you p!ssed her off somehow and she shopped you
to immigration. Am I correct
hahaha who would shop me?.Anyway i have never been married but just speaking from what i see here everyday.True not every african man marries a white woman for visa but then most do.For we africans we really dont see anything attractive about whites.
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by tinkinfela(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2011
tom28:

hahaha who would shop me?.Anyway i have never been married but just speaking from what i see here everyday.True not every african man marries a white woman for visa but then most do.For we africans we really dont see anything attractive about whites.

Speak for yourself man, jeez!!
Apparently, I'm African and I'm all over my chick! You're seriously disturbed!

lefulefu:

emofine u must be a very fat woman.am i correct? cool.abeg dnt take my question out of context because i am not prejudiced against fat women ooo.Its just i cant phuk them grin grin

You've got some issues bruh!
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
tinkinfela:

Speak for yourself man, jeez!!

You've got some issues bruh!
ok we got a chubby lover in da house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by tinkinfela(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
lefulefu:

ok we got a chubby lover in da house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ode ni e!!
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Jenifa1: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2011
tinkinfela:

That chick look chubby to u?? Ode ni e!!

I think he was complimenting you. grin
lefulefu is #1 white woman wrapper on nairaland.

I don't understand what this topic is for. you don't seem to have a problem to me.
maybe you created it for controversy? or you just wanted to let the world know you are dating an oyinbo?
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
Why wont i be a oyibo woman wrapper grin.afterall they know how to give u a sexy bath grin.
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Jiah011(f): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2011
The world is not limited to black and white. There are billions of people and in such a population, two people destined to be together from various backgrounds can meet, find love, and get married. It's hard to think outside of the box when one comes from the rigid confines of a cultural or tribal group. But if two people want to, they can. We live in a global world, I don't see why not.
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2011
If it was possible me sef for marry oyibo woman,arab woman,indian woman,blk american woman,african woman,gypsie woman,asian woman, and even an eskimo babe just to prove say i no be racist or tribalist.I go marry them and put them inside one house and dem go dey pamper me with their love cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone From A Different Race? by 9janinja1(f): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2011
mrs chima ,  curious, about your name

lefulefu:

If it was possible me sef for marry oyibo woman,arab woman,indian woman,blk american woman,african woman,gypsie woman,asian woman, and even an eskimo babe just to prove say i no be racist or tribalist.I go marry them and put them inside one house and dem go dey pamper me with their love cheesy

if i could choose , i would like half spanish, half asian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.