Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35451 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

Its funny how these insecure black ladies post and ignore videos of cheap black women chasing after White, Chinese, Arab - anything but a black man; bragging about it on the internet but will be so quick to put down black men who do the same.  This double standard is a clearly a sign of low-self esteem.   grin grin grin grin grin They cannot wait to attack and argue with a black man - and they wonder why marriage eludes them. grin grin grin grin

This doesn't make sense. The topic says Black women can't date out. They just showed you proof they do and you're whining? How else should they prove otherwise?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
obo_man:

Empires rise and fall, 2day's slaves might be 2morow's empire.

You are right here! And that is why I wish we can uphold this positive attitude towards everything. This "ultimate black men" and all that is not going to lead us anywhere, especially when these facts can't hold water. Pride will always be the root to the downfall of any man. We know our flaws as black people, but we always prefer to look the other way. We need to find something original, something to say- "this is our own contribution to the world"

Over here in Europe, some black guy's parents toil day and night back home in Africa just to bring them over here for them to get the privilege to quality western education. Instead of the guys here to focus, they come here and start pursuing white women up and down. In clubs and outside, i see them parading from pillar to poll, begging for the attention of white women  (amid the series of numerous and constant rejection) and when they get lucky, next thing, they start vomiting crap like "white women have the hots for us" and "black women are single because of us". This is why I laugh at most of them when they yarn poo like this to me cause i know where they are coming from.

It's a pity that even honest men from other races will tell you that our black men see and threat women as objects. SMH!  cry cry cry cry cry

This "white women love us" BS is a diversion brought by our slave masters, "the white men" to further divert black people from what is important. White men continue to be the most conniving SOB's and we sheepishly fall victims to their manipulation over and over again. This is why they will never dispute all these Delusional theories we keep bringing up because they know how it continues to keep us as their slave

We seriously need to let go of our unmerited pride honestly. A world were a black man is the dominant race is not looking good at the moment cause with such mentalities as this, the world might be prone to a lot of catastrophe. Imagine now that we have nothing, we dey claim say we have everything; What will happen if na us dey control the rest of the world. Hehe, nobody go hear for us again oooo! Then sef, black men will command men of other races not to marry any woman, rather let women from the different races be left for them and them alone because they are the hottest. Next  they will order that every black woman be executed because we are the least attractive!! undecided undecided undecided

obo_man:

@Linda, I'm not aggressive or egoistic, just pissed you talking rubbish. You just keep repeating yourself and it's getting boring.
You keep going on about science, maths and technology and I don't get it.

Buhahaha, You seem to be the only one bored and pissed at my post so yeah WHATEVER!!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
Empires rise and fall, 2day's slaves might be 2morow's empire.

Till then, Keep quiet and let men with worth talk.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
emofine:

lol

I can't believe some people will even see it as a matter of pride that some people of another race want them solely for sex. If it was for their business acumen etc then  I could possibly understand why their egos are bloated but for some to pride themselves because ultimately women from other races view them as a quick lay is something quite bizarre and frankly embarrassing in my opinion.  
The women who "want" these black ashawo males are doing a service to black women. . .they are the waste collectors of our race. . .remain blessed, we are forever grateful cool

AMEN!!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJdD-wBoDdk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

here's an interesting comment:

Months ago I would have shrugged this off as non sense. But, it seems every time I go on the internet I am reading anti blk women articles. And, if bm aren't behind it, they are encouraging it. Yet, where is Al S/Jesse J to speak up on our behalf. Had this been some dumb athlete/rapper getting arrested they would b all over the place using the same tired line, 'black men can't catch a break.' An,d some blk women would b right behind them. But, when it is the other way around, we get no support,

even more interesting response.  cool

@scrp2488 Lots of black men have launched a massive hate campaign against black women. You will find so many hate videos about black women if you do a YouTube search, or read sites like BlackMenVent, Tired Black Men, Generation-X-Net or most black men's blogs. It's a conspiracy to keep black women's self-esteem low and ruin our reputation with other men so we'll settle for being black men's harem and monetary sources. "Good" black men don't say anything because they benefit, too
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
stillwater:

This doesn't make sense. The topic says Black women can't date out. They just showed you proof they do and you're whining? How else should they prove otherwise?

You have a comprehension problem thats what the problem is.

There were several videos posted of cheap black women bragging that they preferred to date outside their race - if you are not cheap then why are you offended?

I myself posted several videos which drew this response

lol

I can't believe some people will even see it as a matter of pride that some people of another race want them solely for sex. If it was for their business acumen etc then  I could possibly understand why their egos are bloated but for some to pride themselves because ultimately women from other races view them as a quick lay is something quite bizarre and frankly embarrassing in my opinion.  
[b][size=18pt]The women who "want" these black ashawo males are doing a service to black women. . .they are the waste collectors of our race. . .[/size][/b]remain blessed, we are forever grateful cool

Why did you not find this comment offensive?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2011

It beats me honestly.
Years ago they would be killed, hanged and flogged for doing so. grin
It's 'shacking' them, let them be. Roflmao!!! grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

You have a comprehension problem thats what the problem is.

There were several videos posted of cheap black women bragging that they preferred to date outside their race - if you are not cheap then why are you offended?

I myself posted several videos which drew this response

So now they are cheap for dating outside their race? cheesy Roflmao.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You have some serious emotional issues black chick, I will not argue with you for arguing's sake you clearly just want to have a slanging match – pathetic!

Thank GOD I am educated and proud to be African.  In the western world, so many Black people are consumed with hate its ridiculous they see the issue of black men against black women as a war.
Its all evident on this thread, no dialogue just confrontation because they cannot handle the truth.

They bleach their skin to look like a white woman, they wear weaves and relax their hair and wonder why they are being ignored and overlooked.

Well its more cold nights and bitterness with no ring I'm afraid unless you stop acting insane.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You have some serious emotional issues black chick, I will not argue with you for arguing's sake you clearly just want to have a slanging match – pathetic!

Thank GOD I am educated and proud to be African.  In the western world, so many Black people are consumed with hate its ridiculous they see the issue of black men against black women as a war.
Its all evident on this thread, no dialogue just confrontation because they cannot handle the truth.

They bleach their skin to look like a white woman, they wear weaves and relax their hair and wonder why they are being ignored and overlooked.

Well its more cold nights and bitterness with no ring I'm afraid unless you stop acting insane. 

[size=28pt]^^ "this is what it sounds like when DOVES cry!"[/size]  grin grin grin grin

ladies this thing claimed we bleach our skin. wear weaves, etc to look white right?
did i or did i not post pictures to show that white women go under the KNIFE and sun bathe to look like us
yet THAT is what they choose over the original?

funny how he says we will remain alone and have self esteem. typical black man using the size of his
"buddy" to compete with the pockets and ego of a white man.

LET'S SAY IT ON THE COUNT OF THREE LADIES. . .

1, 2, 3,

[size=28pt]SIT'YO'AZZ'DOWN!![/size] grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
stillwater:

It beats me honestly.
Years ago they would be killed, hanged and flogged for doing so. grin
It's 'shacking' them, let them be. Roflmao!!! grin cheesy

hmmm I guess they gotta expend all of their energy and desires before they're restricted again eh grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It seems the neurons in your brain are not wired properly if you cannot come to a summary of what events lead to another.

And you do NOT think it's because of your attack on black women?
It's just a case of pinning skinny people in the West against naturally curvy women. Why do you think there's a high incidence of anorexia and bulimia in the West?
There will never be dialogue if you and your ilk throw derogatory comments on black women
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
emofine:

hmmm I guess they gotta expend all of their energy and desires before they're restricted again eh grin

Hahaha good one. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=18pt]Only WEAK black women with low self-esteem see the TRUTH as an attack[/size]

Be natural be you

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFWQPFrmRgQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Boring.
Extremely natural chic here. cool cool cool cool kiss
Thank God for a loving black father. cool cool cool
Imagine if I had a daddy like the riffraffs on this thread.
Lmao, probably be a bleached out mofo. lmao
We even have black men bleaching too. . .Alao Akala comes to mind, lol.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]^^ "this is what it sounds like when DOVES cry!"[/size]  grin grin grin grin

ladies this thing claimed we bleach our skin. wear weaves, etc to look white right?
did i or did i not post pictures to show that white women go under the KNIFE and sun bathe to look like us
yet THAT is what they choose over the original?

funny how he says we will remain alone and have self esteem. typical black man using the size of his
"buddy" to compete with the pockets and ego of a white man.

LET'S SAY IT ON THE COUNT OF THREE LADIES. . .

1, 2, 3,

[size=28pt]SIT'YO'AZZ'DOWN!![/size]  grin

It just amazes me really. Little things and they go, "YOU WILL NEVER GET MARRIED WITH THIS ATTITUDE".  I love it when they use lines like this. At that point you are assured that they have been badly hit, but they will never take it lying low; If its a confrontation with their wives, they will now resort to abuse, and violence! SMH @ childish empty threats!
Na today?!

To all my respectful black guys, that don't call their mothers black, undesirable and ugly, you guys ROCK! And remain the best choice of husband for black women!
To other self hating black niggars, DROP DEAD!!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
how dare ANY BLACK MAN (SHELL) to support the disrespect of the very women who look like
and reflect the beauty of your fore mothers. SHAME ON YOU!

*SPIT!* angry

Now trying to use your being African as an excuse for your weak argument! It was STRONG AFRICAN WOMEN
that were sold as slaves and brought the strength with them out west!
Stayed by the sides of their men
who were falsely accused of rape, killed and beaten! Strong black women and I am a descendant! VERY PROUD!!
AND YES I AM FROM THE WEST AND PROUD! O'l cunumunu. mschew!  angry angry

REAL BLACK HERE!  cool

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ-T90F4G0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
So much talk about mothers, when they disrespect black men I wonder if thats what they think of their fathers. It would not suprise me at all since there is such a high number of single mothers - Many prospective one on this thread. grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by emofine(f): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
stillwater:
We even have black men bleaching too. . .Alao Akala comes to mind, lol.

why are some black men bleaching if they are regarded as the "ultimate males"?

I just wish those bunch of males could bleach their sp[i]e[/i]rm[i]s[/i] in the process and stop contaminating our race.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^not to mention vybz kartel (who is STILL FUGLY) and practically 60 percent of the congolese MALE population!  grin grin

nolongTing:

So much talk about mothers, when they disrespect black men I wonder if thats what they think of their fathers. It would not suprise me at all since there is such a high number of single mothers -   Many prospective one on this thread.  grin grin

because of sorry azz BLACK FATHERS! btw.
any man who uses a womans attitude as a reason to abandon his children is
a waste of POLLUTED AIR!  tongue

Furthermore most of us if not all on here were raised with our fathers and love them.
We are not the ones supporting fukked up statistics and lies about our counterparts unlike SOME!

YOUR ARGUMENT IS HEREBY DECLARED [size=28pt]VOID[/size]!

SKIP OFF!  tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
I seem to have hit a nerve  grin grin grin grin prospective, combative SINGLE baby mothers on the loose here  tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYytpe_YUM?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

[size=18pt]“The ultimate male”[/size], I wonder why some blackwomen hate their men being described as such – jealousy? Insecurity? Hatred? Maybe a combination. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by claremont(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
A wise person who knows he/she is not ugly will simply ignore the comments of those who say he/she is ugly. Any attempt to react verbally and/or abusively to such a comment can/should be deemed as an affirmation of his/her ugliness. It then becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, rather than a casual statement.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
LOL @ stuck a nerve. no child. I not only knew my father (r.i.p) and love him dearly but
i am in a relationship and NOT a "baby mother". No children. AGAIN >>>> VOID.  tongue

speaking of struck nerves, trying to fight my blow torch with a 99 cent LIGHTER  tongue
by posting irrelevant videos. comedy! almost in the same league as Mike Epps.  grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by cap28: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
Quote from: nolongting
How sad, you have turned into a stalker     Go and worship Gadaffi you f00l.  You probably think about WHITE SUPREMACY when you are fu.<king! Its ruined you - you are a scared black twit and black women need strong leaders, not little rats like you who curl up in the corner of a room scared that an imaginary white man is hiding in closet and ready to hurt you.  

You talk about being a father how can you raise daughters when you are scared of the white man? You will probably raise black males who see themselves as victims and as a result are excluded from the system - they will become a loser like you.

I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove my African queens

No self respecting black woman would touch you with a ten foot barge pole because you are damaged goods, your self hate is so toxic it corrodes and destroys anything it touches, if you ever bring a female child into this world that child will end up as a $10 dollar hooker, crack LovePeddler or welfare queen because  you will destroy any chance of her growing up with a healthy feeling of self worth.

I understand what you are - you are a brow beaten black man who has been mentally damaged by the effects of white supremacy.  You recognise that you are powerless to challenge the real cause of your problems - the white man but instead of behaving like a real man and showing support and love towards  your own women you turn on them and try to treat them with contempt - the only weapon you have is the weapon the white man gave you - the weapon of self hate but like most weak black people you use it on your own people.  No man worth his salt degrades and speaks with contempt about their own women only weak punks like you do that - you are merely assuming the role that has been assigned to you by your white slave master - the role of the grinning, bufoonish slave who feels grateful to be described as a grinning sex crazed stud  - because make no mistake about it that is how the western media portray black men, you see white people do not want to feel threatend by intelligent black people and definitely not intelligent black men - thats why they created the brain dead stud who is only good for one thing - and i can see that you just love to be identified as that creature, like i said continue to fulfil your role as the braindead savage when it comes to matters of real importance the white man accords you zero respect and merely ignores you.

nolongting my arse - wannabe jamaican  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by coogar: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
emofine:

What was the aim and result of his research if he wasn't trying to relay an outcome?. . .Granted "message" may have been the incorrect term employed (because I really can't claim to know this man's intention even though his findings allows particular groups to be marginalized.)

emofine, it's called academic freedom. wink

It is certainly not "just a research". Many of these "just a research" have been done time and time again using different variables, demoting black men and/or women in the process. Thus when such analysis once again is brought to the forefront it reopens former sentiments and strengthens stereotypes. Furthermore it is further disappointing when so called educated people are behind such compilation that causes some people to get "hyper about it".

nah, it shouldn't be seen as denigrating to the black race. just read it, laugh, take what you can from it and delete the other stuffs. i mean i have been told for years that black people are better at sex than their white counterparts. i doubt the white folks found it denigrating. they just moved on with their lives.

Oh so the existence of the wowo populace can now be firmly blamed on the black woman - na wa oh . . . well according to Darwin blacks are less evolved than whites so how much of his words shall we truly sieve through before we reach unbiased territory?
Was it not the "less attractive" black women that carried you highly attractive black males in her womb. . . give your counterparts some credit, chai.

haba - stop exaggerating!
the existence of the wowo populace cannot be blamed on the black woman. however, you will find more ugly black women than their counterparts.
more is the operative word - not that the other races are saints in the art of worworness.

If black women according to Dr Satoshi Kanazawa's research are indeed the least desired by men from other races why in effect should that matter? what does matter is that black men desire their women, *sigh* or are some black men now willing to join the camp that finds their counterpart "less attractive" than other women because black women are apparently not in vogue. . .would you evaluate us differently if the research carried different results?

i love my black women. damnit. . . . .they are the salt of the earth! that dr satoshi kanazawa said black women are less attractive does not mean you will not find black women that are beautiful than most of the white chics. it's just that there are more less-attractive black women but the few ones that are fine are gorgeous. so i will just operate in and around the top 5%.

Coogar, you do not have to deliberately oppose the point I was trying to make by effectively supporting racist notions about your own people (smh).

i am impressed - i am enjoying the banter.

If malnourished and impoverished people were the main reasons why Blacks (not only Africans) apparently have the lowest level of intelligence then how comes India (that carries more poor people than the continent of Africa) is not thus ranked aside or even lower than blacks?
Intelligence is not determined by race, if you had argued that environment was a factor I could have taken your comment much more seriously.

environmental factors contribute to the peaks n troughs of the intelligence quotient. india cannot possibly have more poor people than the whole of africa. you are comparing the population of one country to one continent. jeeez, india is not china.

Oh I will confess. . . if he's "spastic research" favoured me as a black woman I would not have been bothered just in the same way I wasn't bothered when the details of his findings was first presented . . .in fact I would have still picked holes at it. Just because some research out there is likely to favour me doesn't mean I automatically embrace them without inspection and vice versa.
Likewise I also wonder if you would have taken such reaserch seriously if black men were at the bottom of the totem pole hmmm, Coogar confess oh.

i confess. . . . . .i wouldn't have been bothered because all i want to see is my face looking fresh n sexy in the mirror. once that is confirmed, other things matter not to me. wink

Coogar, it is people that carry out such "beauty" research that are likely to be unattractive or shall I say "less attractive" - have you seen Kanazawa? tongue

kanazawa is an asian male. he ranked his own race the lowest.
now, is that biased?

Oh and it's people that adhere to such analysis that might not even consider themselves attractive until some skewed scientist concludes from "spastic research" that they are indeed attractive then such people thus carry those results as the gospel and suddenly believe they're gorgeous because some scientist's research said so.

i knew about this before kanazawa's research. i just didn't have the resources to conduct a thorough research and prove to the world i have discovered something no one else ever did. grin

*clears throat* Well it's rather appropriate that you mention Whoopi Goldberg because she serves to counter some of the OP's suggestion - that he hardly sees black women and white men together (in the media or otherwise) well . . . .here's a fine example (presented by coogar) to rebut those remarks. . .

one tree doesn't make a forest.
obviously, there will be few exceptions to every rule. the op said he hardly sees black women and white men. . . . he did not say he's never seen black women with white men together.

Whoopi may not be considered more attractive than Genevieve (well at least in yours and my opinion) but she's had her fair share of oyinbo meat grin tongue tongue

because no black man would consider her - her only other choice is the white meat.
happy white-meat licking. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

[s]No self respecting black woman would touch you with a ten foot barge pole because you are damaged goods, your self hate is so toxic it corrodes and destroys anything it touches, if you ever bring a female child into this world that child will end up as a $10 dollar hooker, crack LovePeddler or welfare queen because  you will destroy any chance of her growing up with a healthy feeling of self worth.

I understand what you are - you are a brow beaten black man who has been mentally damaged by the effects of white supremacy.  You recognise that you are powerless to challenge the real cause of your problems - the white man but instead of behaving like a real man and showing support and love towards  your own women you turn on them and try to treat them with contempt - the only weapon you have is the weapon the white man gave you - the weapon of self hate but like most weak black people you use it on your own people.  No man worth his salt degrades and speaks with contempt about their own women only weak punks like you do that - you are merely assuming the role that has been assigned to you by your white slave master - the role of the grinning, bufoonish slave who feels grateful to be described as a grinning sex crazed stud  - because make no mistake about it that is how the western media portray black men, you see white people do not want to feel threatend by intelligent black people and definitely not intelligent black men - thats why they created the brain dead stud who is only good for one thing - and i can see that you just love to be identified as that creature, like i said continue to fulfil your role as the braindead savage when it comes to matters of real importance the white man accords you zero respect and merely ignores you.

nolongting my arse - wannabe jamaican  grin grin grin grin

[/s]

Its the G.A.Y boy who sucks on Gadaffi's Dead Di<k all day, stop stalking me I love beautiful African Queens - fu<k off! grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
Dem no like me and me no like them!

Dark on the outside and Dark on the inside – just Dark - no hope
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
COOGAR: the asian guy did rank his own as unattractive too but he wrote the ENTIRE article on the "masculinity" of black women.

cap28:

[size=18pt]No self respecting black woman would touch you with a ten foot barge pole because you are damaged goods, your self hate is so toxic it corrodes and destroys anything it touches, if you ever bring a female child into this world that child will end up as a $10 dollar hooker, crack LovePeddler or welfare queen because  you will destroy any chance of her growing up with a healthy feeling of self worth.
[/size]

[size=28pt]nolongting my arse - wannabe jamaican[/size]  grin grin grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

and yet he calls YOU gay.  grin

nolongTing:

[size=28pt]Dem no like me and me no like them![/size]

Dark on the outside and Dark on the inside – just Dark - no hope

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
She's Run out of ideas, but the hatred keeps her going, the Letters are getting bigger, the words are decreasing, Hatred burns inside her Dark soul, there is no light for MzDarkie  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
claremont:

A wise person who knows he/she is not ugly will simply ignore the comments of those who say he/she is ugly. Any attempt to react verbally and/or abusively to such a comment can/should be deemed as an affirmation of his/her ugliness. It then becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, rather than a casual statement.

A wise person would not utter derogatory comments.
A wise person controls his tongue, he thinks and weighs issues before speaking.
There's a reason you can't say the word ni.gger in public/private institutions.
Are you wise?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

She's Run out of ideas, but the hatred keeps her going, the Letters are getting bigger, the words are decreasing, Hatred burns inside her Dark soul, there is no light for MzDarkie  grin grin grin grin

LMAO. the words are enlarged for emphasis so that way if you choose to ignore facts others won't.

you're like a dog running into a brick wall if you try to take me on
on this issue.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9UQSUHHdtA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

im not implying that you 'hate' black women but you definitely have little to no regard for our feelings or worth.
No respect or appreciation what so ever.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
haha, Linda, hugs linda,  wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink After all, this is a romantic section, so I'm officially allowed to toast,  wink tongue

Linda, u wanna go dinner with me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.