Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,208 members, 7,839,114 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? (35455 Views)

She Wants Me To Let Her Date Other Men So She Can.... / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Its only the black man that will jump with glee and rejoice when told that women of his same race are the least desireable. He happily joins the corus of people that insult his mothers sisters aunties.
They will never cry out as one and defend their women saying they dont care if no one else likes them, they love them. Thats exactly what a white man, chinese, indian will do. We are stuck with these imbeciles monkey head.
Your love of white women is well known. Google botha speech and see how they planned to poison and kill your fertility using white women.
You happily quote the research of an unknown asian professor but ignore statements from more illustrous scientists like James watson. Read what he said about black people. Everyone was outraged when he said it but deep down many agreed with him and he was just saying what most white people think anyway.

The reason why a lot black women in the west are unmarried is because they stick to black men and rarely date out but black men are the least likely to marry. White men love being married. I work with them so i know. Most are on thier 2nd or even 3rd marraige but will still marry even the ones that have been through bad divorces.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Some of the Ediots here quoting subjective researchers, you have never heard of scientific racism. I suppose not, because you cannot think for yourselves and don't have a mind of your own.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by MrsChima1(f): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kutey:

The reason why a lot black women in the west are unmarried is because they stick to black men and rarely date out but black men are the least likely to marry. White men love being married. I work with them so i know. Most are on their 2nd or even 3rd marriage but will still marry even the ones that have been through bad divorces.

There are more black women graduating from colleges, holding six figures salary careers, owning businesses and homes, and are listed as America top earners approximate to white men.  So again, why would they settle for chums?   Most black women are thriving for excellency and success while some of them follow the pockets of any man that will pay attention to them.  We call them gold diggers in America and some of these women on Nairaland displayed their desire to be with men for stability rather supporting themselves.  

I can see why some male chatters would write dissertations denouncing gold digging tricks however they are representing small percentage of black women who will settle for whatever just to have a man even a bum.  

Strong and confident black men aren't intimidated by strong and successful black women and in fact they applaud black women for stepping up and rising to occasion with them.  Believe it or not, there are tons of black on black couples that are living large and happily married.  We also have to take in consideration that not everyone believe in court marriage but will accept common law marriage (married by years of cohabitation).  

Only a weak black man will value his worth by the girth of his appendage.  Even if an unknown author declared black men "most desired" doesn't change the fact white men still dominate the world.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2011
You're entitled to make fallacious presumptions, but I would like you to look up the term, "Ad Hominem."

Being a self hating black men or not doesn't make a difference, because my argument is there for you to counter with logic. If you can stick to doing that then we might make progress here.

"Logic" on Nairaland? Did you just discover that word? Try again bro. And to burst your bubble, Big grammar won't help either.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
CHIMA, KUTEY, & OLODOSTEIN! BIG UP!!! you guys are ON POINT! smiley

Repubocrat:

Are you implying that I'm obligated to respect black women simply because she possesses the same skin colour as my mother? That makes no sense.

Just because my mother is responsible and loving doesn't mean all black women are responsible and loving. I don't respect black women or black men etc. I respect good people, period. Not all blacks are good people.

The irony here is that you are accusing this nolongthing guy of being racist, but your comments clearly show you're just as prejudiced as he is.

I truly feel bad for all these pseudo secure blacks that have their identity revolving around being black, especially Nigerians for that matter. Seriously guys, what the heck is black pride? How about you focus on taking pride in something you actually achieved through hard work? You might like it. wink

i think you need to go back a few pages and actually READ. READING AND COMPREHENSION: that is what they taught you in primary school I am sure.

What I am saying is JUST BECAUSE black women share your mothers racial group is not a reason to date them but should be enough for a real black man to disassociate himself with black men who are on a mission to tarnish the name and esteems of black women. Now how is that racist? Ok "Mr. Kumbayah" let me inform you that in order to get self respect you have to demand it and give it. Black men cannot be trying to gloat and show off because they are "desired", capitalize on the pains of black women and expect for us women or society for that matter to look at them with respect. I always say that "women are the foundation to every culture and to tarnish the esteem of women from a particular background is to destroy the foundation of the people." That's a fact.

That's just common sense. I might come on here preaching some "girl power" crap but let ONE white or nonblack come on here and diss black men and IT'S ME AND THEM!! I wouldn't stand for it because I have seen black men fend for themselves and their loved ones. I know there are black men who would give their left hands to help others. I know there are black men who "put their shoulders to the wheel" and WORK to support their families and live decent lives and because I know some of these men exist and are in my family I WOULD NEVER STAND FOR THEIR DISRESPECT FROM ANYONE!! That is what I am implying.

You can keep your hurt feelings rants to yourself jor, that is the difference between myself you and NoLongTing (<literally  tongue grin grin) I am not up for the disrespect and misrepresentation of my people BY my people so I definitely won't accept it by others and especially not the media.

Dismissed.  cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kutey:

Its only the black man that will jump with glee and rejoice when told that women of his same race are the least desireable. He happily joins the corus of people that insult his mothers sisters aunties.
They will never cry out as one and defend their women saying they dont care if no one else likes them, they love them. Thats exactly what a white man, chinese, indian will do. We are stuck with these imbeciles monkey head.
Your love of white women is well known. Google botha speech and see how they planned to poison and kill your fertility using white women.

Good point. Now some punks might claim this to be a conspiracy theory but so did other folks before it was publicy admitted that the Tuskegee and Guatemala syphillis scandals were in fact TRUE.

I was listening to the radio and this black woman was saying there is an increasing number of puzzled black women who have discussed the fact that every time they go to the doctors for any chronic belly aches or pain, doctors rather than try to find means to alleviate the pain suggest HYSTERECTOMIES!! these are YOUNG, breedable (lol) black women who are being offered to remove their female reproductive organs. This is VERY odd. I will see if I can find the interviews but it's scary sis. It's very scary.  undecided I remember having a debate with a white guy which I won and out of rage for being "punked by a sister" he told me "the most digusting thing in the world is to see a pregnant nigger b*tch and wetback". Now imagine if that bum was a. . .doctor.  wink

Olodostein:

Some of the Ediots here quoting subjective researchers, you have never heard of scientific racism.  I suppose not, because you cannot think for yourselves and don't have a mind of your own.

AMEN!!!!   grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

There are more black women graduating from colleges, holding six figures salary careers, owning businesses and homes, and are listed as America top earners approximate to white men.  So again, why would they settle for chums?   Most black women are thriving for excellency and success while some of them follow the pockets of any man that will pay attention to them.  We call them gold diggers in America and some of these women on Nairaland displayed their desire to be with men for stability rather supporting themselves.  

I can see why some male chatters would write dissertations denouncing gold digging tricks however they are representing small percentage of black women who will settle for whatever just to have a man even a bum.  

Strong and confident black men aren't intimidated by strong and successful black women and in fact they applaud black women for stepping up and rising to occasion with them.  Believe it or not, there are tons of black on black couples that are living large and happily married.  We also have to take in consideration that not everyone believe in court marriage but will accept common law marriage (married by years of cohabitation).  

Only a weak black man will value his worth by the girth of his appendage.  [size=18pt]Even if an unknown author declared black men "most desired" doesn't change the fact white men still dominate the world[/size].  

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DO THE 'A-TOWN STOMP', RUN AROUND MY HOUSE 10 TIMES AND THROW A ONE PERSON PARTY!  grin  grin  grin  grin AWESOME SIS! AWESOME!!  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
See, it boils down to this for me, and anyone is open to disagree.

There are black women that only date black men for reasons that simply do not matter in the greater scheme of things because we're all entitled to make our own decisions. If you only date black men, then you can not ridicule a black man for choosing to date only non-black women regardless of the reasons. It's hypocritical.

I've heard many comments about how non-black women see many black men as merely instruments for their sex.ual gratification. So what? There are black women that see other black men strictly for sex.ual gratification. There are white women that see certain white men strictly for sex.ual gratification. Why is a white woman seeing a black man as merely a sex.ual being more controversial than the rest? 

Point being, we all need to keep it real and stop being hypocrites.  smiley
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

"Logic" on Nairaland? Did you just discover that word? Try again bro. And to burst your bubble, Big grammar won't help either.

Let's start again. What have I said that you disagree with? Why do you disagree with it?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

[s]@Nolongting

An average igbo man does not sit around and expect to be spoon fed. You either create avenues for him to use his God given potential or all hell would broke loose and I am certain that applies to other people as well.  The thing is that they have got guts and are not slaves to your white masters. You do not have the balls, let alone challenge your masters.

Oooh, now I know where your problem lies. You have a disease of self-loath.  The women of other races you lust after and believe they are more presentable than your own sisters see you as a non-entity.  They say that your brains are in your phennis, that is why you cannot compete or contribute to modern civilization. Go to their forums and see what they say about a Black man's ability, that is Black men like you who are full of self hate and think everything white is right even though their skin can be as irritating as anything. They only see and use you as a bed mate.  They have not the slightest respect for you because you have no respect for yourself. 

How can you hate the root of a tree? How can you hate your own mother and sisters? You make fun of your sisters and mother by imparting low-self esteem in them.  You hate the root of a tree that breastfed you, fed you and nurtured you into adulthood.  Now I see why you have been brainwashed and believe that nothing good and positive can come out from Africans and the black race at large.  You are a disgrace to mama Africa. 

You are suffering from a disease  that has brain damaged you. You are never to be taken seriously by anyone because you have never taken the precious one who brought you into this world seriously.  You are cursed. A waste of Space. You are a looser.  Your ignorant and arrogant psychotic attitude will determine your fate.

Go continue suchking your white supremacist masters khock. A lost son you are.[/s]

grin grin grin OLODO! grin grin grin

Mr. Mbaeri Chinyere with 'Ice' Stashed in his **** in thailand
http://headshunters..com/2011/06/nigerian-drug-dealer-arrested-with.html

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AaHcNYrgk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  Amazing they are still at it, I guess the truth hurts, so many people love [size=18pt]NolongTing the ultimate man[/size], thanks for the Love.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nnwniger: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
When white men date black ladies, I mean Afrivan ladies, its usually not for love, rather its to experiment with them an their pus sy all the things he dare not do with his type. You can here them (whites) talk about these ladies and what they do with them as side kicks, even their dogs can have a bite and these are the same ladies that may end up as your life partners.yak
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Kutey: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
What the fuc k are you on about? Are you there in the bedroom with them?
Log unto any indecency site and check out the girls doing douple penetrations, double coc ks in thier Bottom and gang ba ngs with five or more guys and tell what colour they are?
Anything a black girl has done a white girl has done ten times, and you go down there to lick their pum pum?
Why do you think they practice so much an al sex here in the west? its becoming 'normal' because they've done so much by the age of 22 - 24 that they are pretty much messed up down there so only a black man thingy will do the job for most.
A lot of girls in the uk can't even remember how many guys they've slept with. The wife of the house of parliament speaker said it was pretty normal to get drunk on a friday and pick a guy for a one night stand. She said this with no shame in an interview. A normal black female would never even dream of making such a public statement.
By the way no, angelina jolie dated loads of guys including girls but never black. Paris hilton said she wouldnt be caught dead with a black man.
And im still waiting for the list of successful white woman that have married black guys?

I know I'm coming across quite nasty towards white girls but that is not my intention, really. Its just stating facts.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
The truth is that White men look effeminate when compare to Black men. That is, Black men can stand rigorous situation and maybe manly in bed. Naturally, Black men seem to be more attractive than White men(who are too artificial and frail looking).
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Repubocrat:

See, it boils down to this for me, and anyone is open to disagree.

There are black women that only date black men for reasons that simply do not matter in the greater scheme of things because we're all entitled to make our own decisions. If you only date black men, then you can not ridicule a black man for choosing to date only non-black women regardless of the reasons. It's hypocritical.

I've heard many comments about how non-black women see many black men as merely instruments for their sex.ual gratification. So what? There are black women that see other black men strictly for sex.ual gratification. There are white women that see certain white men strictly for sex.ual gratification. Why is a white woman seeing a black man as merely a sex.ual being  more controversial than the rest? 

Point being, we all need to keep it real and stop being hypocrites.  smiley

Not only that at the end have a family with kids! Race related matter like this one is a disease that is really disturbing to the healthy mind of any individual. I see beyond race and I go for whoever I love, being it White, Red, yellow, Black or whatever color!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kutey:

By the way no, angelina jolie dated loads of guys including girls but never black.
Paris hilton said she wouldnt be caught dead with a black man.

Nope they don't hear things like that.
Most Black guys want to hear what they wish to hear.

all4naija:

The truth is that White men look effeminate when compare to Back men. That is, Black men can stand rigorous situation and maybe manly in bed. Naturally, Black men seem to be more attractive than White men(who are too artificial and frail looking).
Rigorous situation you say? hmm, nope! We haven't struggled out of slavery yet. Modernized slavery is what we are into presently.
They aint manly anything in bed abeg! Maybe some but most of them have turned to something else, something monstrous. They have carried black man pride into bedroom activities these days, and this is F'ing things up. They just knack, knack, knack but can't take you there. All thanks to alomo bitters.  angry angry angry angry

all4naija:

I see beyond race and I go for whoever I love, being it White, Red, yellow, Black or whatever color!

You see beyond race yet "Naturally, Black men seem to be more attractive than White men".
I wont even bother to argue that "being attractive part", cause i might start hating and bringing down black men. So let me just let that pass!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nolongTing:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyS8K6kS4OY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US[/flash]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The women don't even understand English! buhahaha they cant even make a point without forcing and begging women to love them! What a shame!!SMH!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
lindabon:

Rigorous situation you say? hmm, nope! We haven't struggled out of slavery yet. Modernized slavery is what we are into presently.
They aint manly anything in bed abeg! Maybe some but most of them have turned to something else, something monstrous. They have carried black man pride into bedroom activities these days, and this is F'ing things up. They just knack, knack, knack but can't take you there. All thanks to alomo bitters.  angry angry angry angry

You see beyond race yet "Naturally, Black men seem to be more attractive than White men".
I wont even bother to argue that "being attractive part", cause i might start hating and bringing down black men. So let me just let that pass!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The women don't even understand English! buhahaha they cant even make a point without forcing and begging women to love them! What a shame!!SMH!
What are you on about?Do you even read to understand. There is no White man that would like to engage what a Black man will endure when it comes to relationship with the opposite race. You are endemic to your knack thing and your mind is there and that is the reason why you couldn't see beyond that.

Naturally, Black men are more attractive because they seem to be manly than the White men. So what is wrong in my observation while I relate with all people regardless of their race?

Just that you like to write anything or you are being a little jealous?
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by sexylogan(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
many factors contribute to this trend. Good observation though.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
What are you on about?Do you even read to understand. There are no White man that would like to engage what a Black man will endure when it comes to relationship with the opposite race. You are endemic to your knack!!! Thing and your mind is there and that is the reason you could see what I am on about.

Naturally, Black men are more attractive because they seem to be manly than the White men. So what is wrong in my observation while I relate with all people regardless of their race?

Just that you like to write anything or you are being a little jealous?

Let me and you as black men put our house in order. Invent things and create a much better future for our people. Then, we can discuss about who is more attractive cool shocked.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2011
Do you love black men? YES YES!!!!!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inxfuqEskyE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

Let me and you as black men put our house in order. Invent things and create a much better future for our people. Then, we can discuss about who is more attractive cool shocked.
What an excuse! What has that got to do with the subject matter? Please, don't tell me that is what we are all about in this thread.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2011
all4naija:

What an excuse! What has that got to do with the subject matter? Please, don't tell me that is what we are all about in this thread.

He is G.A.Y

Olodostein:

@nolongTin

[size=18pt]It would be fun to play with those hands of yours.  Where can we have some beer? I had like to meet up with you [/size]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by lindabon: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
all4naija:

Naturally, Black men are more attractive because they seem to be manly than the White men.
Stop feeling so hot ! all races are manly and attractive in their own way!  Every race will have their own share of woworish creatures. Being black will never turn a wowo black man to a cute dude!  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Most black dudes are fond of making generalizations just to satisfy their woworish ego! SMH!

There are no White man that would like to engage what a Black man will endure when it comes to relationship with the opposite race
They don't endure, but they are rather too soft and weak to quit. Instead of quit, they will resort to cheating and domestic violence. Is that how to endure ?

You are endemic to your knack [/b]thing and your mind is there and that is the reason why you couldn't see beyond that!
I got all your points right and i cleared them, you just chose to see what you wish to see?
The point i was trying to make there was that most black dudes are not all that in bed which counters your own point that they are "manly in bed"! Why did you only seem to notice the knack part?  So lemme pose same question back at ya, "Do you even read to understand?"

And yup, I'm only jealous of cute, down to earth black dudes, but I'm not sure I can be jealous of you . . . . undecided undecided

[size=14pt]There are still good black guys! Just that the useless one's are giving the whole lot bad names with their ever so [b]pompous ego
![/size]
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2011

Na Manly man want chop?  The attractiveness of a man is doough and brains my friend!  If you don't have the cash to spray correct cologne and son on. I bet you won't be able to compete a girl with the most ugliest man on earth who got the cash and brains.  You see as old and ugly George Soros is eeh? Beyonce or Lady Gaga go first lick him shoe before them go even remember say person like you dey Exist.  Abeg bros, no dey let that semi-huge thing between your legs or your tattered biceps deceive you.

@nolongTin

I go wound you oooooo, grin grin grin  mge gbu mmadu oooo, heeeeh
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
Olodostein:

@nolongTin

I go wound you oooooo, grin grin grin  mge gbu mmadu oooo, heeeeh

You have already wounded me with laughter, you are a natural comedy - eranko! tongue
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 25, 2011
lindabon:

Stop feeling so hot ! all races are manly and attractive in their own way!  Every race will have their own share of woworish creatures. Being black will never turn a wowo black man to a cute dude!  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Most black dudes are fond of making generalizations just to satisfy their woworish ego! SMH!They don't endure, but they are rather too soft and weak to quit. Instead of quit, they will resort to cheating and domestic violence. Is that how to endure ?I got all your points right and i cleared them, you just chose to see what you wish to see?
The point i was trying to make there was that most black dudes are not all that in bed which counters your own point that they are "manly in bed"! Why did you only seem to notice the knack part?  So lemme pose same question back at ya, "Do you even read to understand?"

And yup, I'm only jealous of cute, down to earth black dudes, but I'm not sure I can be jealous of you . . . . undecided undecided

[size=14pt]There are still good black guys! Just that the useless one's are giving the whole lot bad names with their ever so pompous ego![/size]
You are being unreasonable, from what I can deduce from you comment. On generalizing, you will find out what I am talking about is true. We can generalize that white people skin can easily be prone to sunburn than black which doesn't mean black skin can not have such problem.  I don't think I understand what you mean by wowo. Do you mean wow as in a handsome black man? On cheating,I would say we shouldn't go there because it's a disease common among all race, if I was to be right the percentage will be more among Whites (if there is a statistic for it), cheating is largely a contributing fatcor to most divorces over here!

However, talking about which race is better in bed, I still do think black man is overrated though. In my previous comment prior to your reply what I mean by that is the assumption from many White folks who think Black men are better in bed for reason best known to them(try to find out among people when referring to monster sex thing). Sorry to say you really don't have understanding of where I am headed with that point in my previous comment.

Now, when I say jealous I mean for the fact that black men seem to be engaging in this interracial relationship and it is not the other way round for black women, at least, there must be an agreement from both sides for it to happen. Well, you got me all wrong all along.Indeed, I can see you are really jealous of an handsome black man with no reasons. You don't know me, I can only tell you I am a dude inbetween the two races and currently in interracial relationship. So, I am already almost taken.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2011
Who dey hold di women dem? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2011
^^^ROTFLMAO!! Since when did this one start?

eww!
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2011
all4naija:

The truth is that White men look effeminate when compare to Back men. That is, Black men can stand rigorous situation and maybe manly in bed. Naturally, Black men seem to be more attractive than White men(who are too artificial and frail looking).

Yes, biology has proven that black men are generally more masculine but not every woman prefers quintessential traits of masculinity. Believe it or not, but many women think most black men are hyper masculine.

all4naija:

Anybody with an ounce of awareness will know that you're wrong. An overwhelming majority of white women don't give  a cra.p about black men.

I'll also add on a side note that an overwhelming majority of black men, even in america, are with black women. As a matter of fact, there was a study done a couple of years ago which showed that 95% of married black men are actually married to black women. The impression that black dudes are courting white women in droves is propaganda.
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by nolongTing: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2011

Dumped the rich man for the poorer “Ultimate Black Man”

[img]http://1.bp..com/-gjI0wfmn5gQ/TgZPp8tTJuI/AAAAAAAAEJU/7HwBO2FispE/s640/djimou-hounsou-and-kimora-lee-simmons.jpg[/img]

Guys who depend on Cash only have no game  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? by Repubocrat(m): 12:36am On Oct 25, 2011
all4naija:

Not only that at the end have a family with kids! Race related matter like this one is a disease that is really disturbing to the mind health of any individual. I see beyond race and I go for whoever I love, being it White, Red, yellow, Black or whatever color!

Can you elaborate on the highlighted part a little bit. 

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.